Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Bob Woodward, from Watergate fame, has become a dogged reporter
on who is the source of the Sequestration issue. He is not lying low and is pushing back. Eveidently its struck a nerve
at the White House and this now has occurred.......

http://www.businessinsider.com/bob-...te-house-reporting-price-politics-2013-2

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

No foreign policy by this administration is a surprise?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I remember what happened to the last President that decided to feud with Woodward. Hopefully the same happens to Obama, although I'd really like to see him in prison rather than pardoned by Biden.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bet they're scheming at the Whitehouse tonight....

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
He's doing more damage to this country than most realize...I heard on Limbaugh this morning that Illegals that have been arrested for criminal activity are being released in anticipation of pending cuts...I hope somebody has the gonads to take a stand & expose his bullschit for what it is...the son of a bitch needs to be impeached... mad

Last edited by Middlefork_Miner; 02/27/13.
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Bet they're scheming at the Whitehouse tonight....

Probably scheming on how to eliminate him.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
He's doing more damage to this country than most realize...I heard on Limbaugh this morning that Illegals that have been arrested for criminal activity are being released in anticipation of pending cuts...I hope somebody has the gonads to take a stand & expose his bullschit for what it is...the son of a bitch needs to be impeached... mad
I wonder what the status is of the SCOTUS case over his identity on his tax records.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It's hysterically true. Obama came up with the idea and then he signed it into law.
He got his tax increase as was bargained for and now he wants to redo the deal b/c he wants two bites at the apple instead of fulfilling his side of the bargain. He should be pushing the senate to now come up with the agreed upon spending cuts.

The crazy thing is that all the major networks went along with it just like when bush wanted to invade Iraq and nobody said wait a minute.

Last edited by conrad101st; 02/27/13.

Conrad101st
1/503 Inf., 2nd ID (90-91)
3/327 Inf., 101st ABN (91-92)
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
He's doing more damage to this country than most realize...I heard on Limbaugh this morning that Illegals that have been arrested for criminal activity are being released in anticipation of pending cuts...I hope somebody has the gonads to take a stand & expose his bullschit for what it is...the son of a bitch needs to be EXECUTED... mad

There I fixed it for you

Last edited by gitem_12; 02/27/13.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G

Kinda funny how they already threw Napolitano and "bureaucrats" under the bus on this one.

Glockin' Bob
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." -- Thomas Jefferson
"
IC B3

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Ole Bob better be careful, he may end up with a massive coronary, just like some others.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Melvin_Calliham
Ole Bob better be careful, he may end up with a massive coronary, just like some others.

Say, Vince Foster?

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
or Andrew Breitbart?

Glockin' Bob
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." -- Thomas Jefferson
"
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
or ken lay, or...

he will end up dead and it will be a total surprise to democrats, unrelated.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
All the ranting and raving over cutting some part of the increase in spending just demonstrates why we can never get real spending cuts as in spending fewer dollars than last year.

Washington has an insatiable appetite for more taxes to fuel its addiction to spending.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Government grows larger and larger. If you were a gov't. employee, would you vote for someone who wants to cut gov't? Welfare rolls grow without end, if you were on welfare, would you vote for someone who wanted to cut the welfare rolls or benefits? Politicians keep spending more, it keeps them in office.

Glockin' Bob
"
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
or ken lay, or...

he will end up dead and it will be a total surprise to democrats, unrelated.
Jim McDougal, deceased husband of clitmans girlfriend, Susan McDougal.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bambam is on the phone with Bill getting the number for Vince Fosters hit man.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I remember what happened to the last President that decided to feud with Woodward. Hopefully the same happens to Obama, although I'd really like to see him in prison rather than pardoned by Biden.

Wish old Woodward would forge wit Slick Willie Clinton, you'd see some strange and very good happenings then.

Gunner

Trump Won!
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by gitem_12
He's doing more damage to this country than most realize...I heard on Limbaugh this morning that Illegals that have been arrested for criminal activity are being released in anticipation of pending cuts...I hope somebody has the gonads to take a stand & expose his bullschit for what it is...the son of a bitch needs to be EXECUTED... mad

There I fixed it for you

Careful about the words. With this bunch you might get an interview for a job at the car tag factory.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (10ring1, 160user, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 66 invisible), 2,704 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,530
Posts18,530,914
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.