-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Look at this dumb kid. Trying to validate what the ATF said. Too stupid to actually make the off screen switch. Look at the grip on the clearly air soft and the one he says is the air soft in the end.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Somebody should rig up a working trigger mechanism, force a live round in the chamber and make that fool pull the trigger.!

These clowns have repeatedly declared that being blown to pieces the first time it's misused doesn't have any bearing on the legal classification of a device.

Plastic paintball gun suppressors that could be kludged onto a real gun, tear gas spray cans that could fit and discharge a cut down 12 gauge shell, air soft receivers that could pin up to a real barrel, we're from the government and we're here to help!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He states in the video description that it is fake conversion and to not try to convert an airsoft.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
P
PWN Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
The ATF agent looked like a human and could be readily converted to one with a bit of different DNA.

Perry

Last edited by PWN; 03/01/13.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Akbob5
You would think one practical firearms knowledge would be a prerequisite to work for ATF!

At one time, yep.
But not anymore.

Only requirement now is hatred for gun owners, gun dealers, and America.
In other words, same attitude as their leaders.

I reckon the only good thing about all this is the next time Americans have to arm up and rid some portion of the globe of communists no travel will be required.
Like a deer hunter who lives in the woods, just shoot off the front porch.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

IC B2

K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
The lower does have the auto sear pin hole. I wonder if ATF is saying the lower could be used with an AR upper to make a MG.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I watched that video, and that's 14+ minutes of my life I'll never get back.

It's OBVIOUS where he swaps the Airsoft rifle for a real AR, but my main problem with this morons video is 2 fold.

1st. Some other dumb kid is going to try to convert his Airsoft gun to a "real" AR, and in doing so might injure himself and/or others.

2nd. Moronic, anti-gun Libretards will watch this video and take it as gospel (they are a pretty ignorant group after all.

Lastly, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS OBVIOUSLY UNDERAGE TEEN DOING WITH WEAPONS???? WHERE ARE HIS PARENTS??? -TomT

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
You certainly can convert that one.

Get a new lower. Then a new upper, and after replacing both you could be there.....

Idiots abound.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
1st. Some other dumb kid is going to try to convert his Airsoft gun to a "real" AR, and in doing so might injure himself and/or others.

Would that not be Darwin at work?

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Ranger
Online Mad
Campfire Ranger
Just BATFEces thugs being BATFEces thugs.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (10gaugeman, 17Hunter, 16penny, 163bc, 1234, 10gaugemag, 64 invisible), 2,151 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,824
Posts18,496,551
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.