Print Thread
Hop To
Page 106 of 169 1 2 104 105 106 107 108 168 169
N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Nice, bro! I guess I don't have to worry about a trip to the Sig Shop tomorrow......

(I'm pretty sure we can say tits....nope...."tits"....nope...[bleep] it titties! There!)

George

BTW, Bob, the ears are the little targets on the head.....not that I don't think you could do it grin .

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
In one and out the other, baby.

You boys have a safe trip.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I picked out 3 fly rods for the trip today and did some yard casting. They represent very different parts of the fly rod spectrum.

How hard yah suppose it is to reel in a boar?

If 'ya can't put hot sauce on it, it ain't worth eat'n....

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
In one and out the other, baby

Yeah......I'll remember to wear my running shoes that day instead of my hiking boots. That little bit of extra speed/lack of weight will help me maintain "flank speed" up the hills chasing ear-shot pigs grin .

I had to cut my conversation with Jim short today due to azzhole management. We're still torn between Monday night or Tuesday morning. I'm betting on the latter due to work on Monday.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Sweet. Bring the Browning HP, too.

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
any one bringing any scopes for sale?

that les baer is a tight mutha [bleep]

FJB
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i will

FJB
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by rockchucker
riding dirty with my new partner

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Now THAT, chilrens, is what my dear ol' Grandpappy would have called a high quality "Forty BeDammit in a Hell Fired Frame."

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Dang those are purty grips. I haven't seen many Baers that nice smile

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, I have a few hundred 10mm's loaded up, including a couple of boxes of my secret labratory handload with 180gr Gold Dots spewing forth at 1375fps.

Rattler is here and sleeping like a log after spending over 24hours riding on AMTRAK plus a bus to get here. Noce fellow, Rattler.

I loooked and looked and looked for Amarula, and so far all I have in the rig is a partial bottle. No Amarula to be had here or in the closest city accross the state line. I will look while traveling, as well. I do have the Pendleton Bourbon, wines, mustard, ketchup, and baked beans I commited to bringing.

Gonna load up a few more 416 Rigby rounds tonight (maybe.... pretty tired) then hit the hay. We are leaning towards heading that way starting tomorrow instead of Sudnay.

See ya'll really soon!

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I bet Pendleton goes great with baked beans!!!!!

If 'ya can't put hot sauce on it, it ain't worth eat'n....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It does, as a matter of fact.

Problem being, it goes down wonderfully like you cannot believe when mixed 50/50 with African Amarula and over some ice. That is why I bemoan the inability, all of a sudden, to not be able to get my hands on another bottle or two.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
so, anyone got a holster to fit a Colt Walker? blush Lots of people offer them, but I waited until last week to buy, and discovered no one actually has them in stock. frown

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Damn that's a sexy bish

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Okay, gents (and Bobby, Pat, Bob, Jim, Jerry....schit more reprobates than gents) I'm making one last trip to the liquor store this afternoon. If anyone has any requests, make 'em now!

Whiskey is already accounted for as is some locally made vodka. IIRC, Dan prefers either Absolut or Ketel 1 (I already have the Ketel so if I'm wrong I'll make the adjustment). I'm not a brandy or wine drinker, but Flag Hill makes an Apple Brandy that friends have talked highly of as well as some damn good wine (someone is going to have to tell me what to buy as I know schit about wines).

Speak up....

George

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I happened to somehow recover a quart of Flag Hill vodka from my ice chest last year grin, it has been quietly aging in the 'frige all year long, I'll bring it back to the boar hunt.

Gunner

Trump Won!
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
All good here but thanks for asking. Just arrive safe and as early as you can,given your work schedule.

Will you make Wednesday night's meal?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
My buddy Mike makes his own Limoncillo. I'll see if he's bringing any or if he's already gifted out.

William Arthur Ward

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Absolutely!

Right now I'm leaning towards being at Jim's early Tuesday. Last year we left Jim's house in NY at around 2000,IIRC. We would have been there right around noon but I was forced to stop for a 45 minute siesta at around 0900. We'll be out earlier this time and I'll likely stop along the way as I just rotated shifts and my sleep cycle is more [bleep] than normal.

We'll be in late morning I would guess.

George

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
grinWe woulda been there even earlier last year but we went around the back way so's to sneak up on 'em from behind grin

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
Page 106 of 169 1 2 104 105 106 107 108 168 169

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 160user, 1936M71, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 55 invisible), 2,594 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,931
Posts18,498,675
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.