Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 21 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 20 21
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Somewhere, somehow, in the deepest bowels of digital hell, this thread is the catalyst of a kick-ass motivational poster.

I just don't know what it should be....

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Just in case you missed it:

Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by George_in_SD
Such as a church service, workplace, store etc.
Perhaps my worries lie elsewhere opnion is at variance with the fats.
Fixed it for you:

April 1999 - two teenage schoolboys shot and killed 12 schoolmates and a teacher at Columbine High School in Littleton, Colorado, before killing themselves.

July 1999 - a stock exchange trader in Atlanta, Georgia, killed 12 people including his wife and two children before taking his own life.

September 1999 - a gunman opened fire at a prayer service in Fort Worth, Texas, killing six people before committing suicide.

October 2002 - a series of sniper-style shootings occurred in Washington DC, leaving 10 dead.

August 2003 - in Chicago, a laid-off worker shot and killed six of his former workmates.

November 2004 - in Birchwood, Wisconsin, a hunter killed six other hunters and wounded two others after an argument with them.

March 2005 - a man opened fire at a church service in Brookfield, Wisconsin, killing seven people.

October 2006 - a truck driver killed five schoolgirls and seriously wounded six others in a school in Nickel Mines, Pennsylvania before taking his own life.

April 2007 - student Seung-Hui Cho shot and killed 32 people and wounded 15 others at Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, Virginia, before shooting himself, making it the deadliest mass shooting in the United States after 2000.

August 2007 - Three Delaware State University students were shot and killed in �execution style� by a 28-year-old and two 15-year-old boys. A fourth student was shot and stabbed.

December 2007 - a 20-year-old man killed nine people and injured five others in a shopping center in Omaha, Nebraska.

December 2007 - a woman and her boyfriend shot dead six members of her family on Christmas Eve in Carnation, Washington.

February 2008 - a shooter who is still at large tied up and shot six women at a suburban clothing store in Chicago, leaving five of them dead and the remaining one injured.

February 2008 - a man opened fire in a lecture hall at Northern Illinois University in DeKalb, Illinois, killing five students and wounding 16 others before laying down his weapon and surrendering.

September 2008 - a mentally ill man who was released from jail one month earlier shot eight people in Alger, Washington, leaving six of them dead and the rest two wounded.

December 2008 - a man dressed in a Santa Claus suit opened fire at a family Christmas party in Covina, California, then set fire on the house and killed himself. Police later found nine people dead in the debris of the house.

March 2009 - a 28-year-old laid-off worker opened fire while driving a car through several towns in Alabama, killing 10 people.

March 2009 - a heavily armed gunman shot dead eight people, many of them elderly and sick people, in a private-owned nursing home in North Carolina.

March 2009 - six people were shot dead in a high-grade apartment building in Santa Clara, California.

April 2009 - a man shot dead 13 people at a civic center in Binghamton, New York.

July 2009 - Six people, including one student, were shot in a drive-by shooting at a community rally on the campus of Texas Southern University, Houston.

November 2009 - U.S. army psychologist Major Nidal Hasan opened fire at a military base in Fort Hood, Texas, leaving 13 dead and 42 others wounded.

February 2010 � A professor opened fire 50 minutes into at a Biological Sciences Department faculty meeting at the University of Alabama in Huntsville, killing three colleagues and wounding three others.

January 2011 - a gunman opened fire at a public gathering outside a grocery in Tucson, Arizona, killing six people including a 9-year-old girl and wounding at least 12 others. Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords was severely injured with a gunshot to the head.

April 2 - A gunman kills seven people and wounds three in a shooting rampage at a Christian college in Oakland.

July 20 - A masked gunman kills 12 people and wounds 58 when he opens fire on moviegoers at a showing of the Batman film "The Dark Knight Rises" in Aurora, a suburb of Denver, Colorado.

Aug. 5 - A gunman kills six people during Sunday services at a Sikh temple in Oak Creek, Wisconsin, before he is shot dead by a police officer.

Aug. 24 - Two people are killed and eight wounded in a shooting outside the landmark Empire State Building in New York City at the height of the tourist season.

Sept. 27 - A disgruntled former employee kills five people and takes his own life in a shooting rampage at a Minneapolis sign company from which he had been fired.

Oct. 21 - Three people are killed in a Milwaukee area spa including the estranged wife of the suspected gunman, who then killed himself.

Dec. 14 - A shooter opens fire at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, killing several people including children.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jaywalker
Originally Posted by FreeMe
Originally Posted by NH K9
Goodbye, Mackay

You're joking, right? If not, you might want to evaluate what criteria you utilize in determining folks' credibility.

George

If he didn't get the point, I doubt that he's much into self-evaluation either.

FreeMe, I take this as a comment made to someone else rather than to me directly, so I'm not responding to it. If I'm mistaken, please let me know.

Okay - I'll direct it squarely at you then, and you can respond however you like. You are barking up the wrong tree. Quit making a fool of yourself.

Or not....

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
The last 17 posts or so have made my point, so I expect to be done with this exercise.

Each of the following were clear with their posts and addressed the issue directly to me so that I didn't have to guess at the target: Bluedreaux, NH K9, jwp475, MontanaMarine, and FreeMe. They were impatient, but they were all polite with their viewpoints and I respect them for it. I do not respect any form of weasel wording or innuendo. If you have something to say, don't hint - just say it, and say it as politely as these guys.

That's all for me. Thanks.

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Hey Friends!

I have been off for the last few days getting stuff done. I had to teach a class all last week, so I got way behind on everything else.

My dry sense of humor was not appreciated by Jaywalker. Regardless of the subject, I try to make it a point not do a few things and I dropped the ball on this one.

JW did not say anything outrageous or offensive to me and did not first personally attack me. My dry humor was a bit too dry and comment was not received well. Some people know me or know my writing style well enough that they know that I like to toss a few zingers out there in good nature.

The bottom line is that I am no more important than anyone else here. I m just another name in the upper left corner of the screen.

Until someone has shown that they are worthy of personal disrespect and serious hacking on or direct argument/confrontation, for being a dumbass I prefer to call them a friend and show courtesy to that person.

Jaywalker, I apologize.

Mackay.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Hey Friends!

I have been off for the last few days getting stuff done. I had to teach a class all last week, so I got way behind on everything else.

My dry sense of humor was not appreciated by Jaywalker. Regardless of the subject, I try to make it a point not do a few things and I dropped the ball on this one.

JW did not say anything outrageous or offensive to me and did not first personally attack me. My dry humor was a bit too dry and comment was not received well. Some people know me or know my writing style well enough that they know that I like to toss a few zingers out there in good nature.

The bottom line is that I am no more important than anyone else here. I m just another name in the upper left corner of the screen.

Until someone has shown that they are worthy of personal disrespect and serious hacking on or direct argument/confrontation, for being a dumbass I prefer to call them a friend and show courtesy to that person.

Jaywalker, I apologize.

Mackay.

Are you calling me an ass hole?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by deflave
Hey Friends!

Jaywalker, I apologize.

Mackay.

Travis

Ass hole

grin

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
-Thomas Jefferson
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Travis

GFY!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Total lack of respect here at the 'fire.

I'm going back to chimney watch. I dry fire with my sunglasses on. Same as low light training.

God bless,
Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Throw away any armor plates you have while you're at it, Travis...

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
IC B3

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Travis,

I think you should be the next Bishop of Rome! grin

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Hey Friends!

Jaywalker, I apologize.

Mackay.

Travis
LMAO....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Geez

Best is what is best for the user

Snake

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Total lack of respect here at the 'fire.

I'm going back to chimney watch. I dry fire with my sunglasses on. Same as low light training.

God bless,
Travis

The aviators?

And your firing off your little black snubbie

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
-Thomas Jefferson
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
Throw away any armor plates you have while you're at it, Travis...

I did that when I bought my sunglasses.

I wear them all the time. I essentially have night vision at this point.

Travis

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Travis,

I think you should be the next Bishop of Rome! grin

Funny you mention that. I called them and told them to throw my name in the hat for Pope. I didn't know you could tell me to GFY in latin, but they pulled it off.

Travis

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Boococky
The aviators?

And your firing off your little black snubbie

The aviators distract them from the size of my snubbie. THAT is tactical.

Travis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You forced my hand...

You brought this upon yourself!

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
laugh That music video just reeks of the 1980s.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
laugh That music video just reeks of the 1980s.

And better times...... grin

Max Prasac

Semper Fidelis

The Gun Digest Book of Hunting Revolvers:
https://youtu.be/zKJbjjPaNUE

Bovine Bullet Test
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmtZky8T7-k&t=35s

Gun Digest TV's Modern Shooter:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGo-KMpXPpA&t=7s
Page 15 of 21 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (22250rem, 160user, 1minute, 1936M71, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 67 invisible), 2,559 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,480
Posts18,490,058
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.