Print Thread
Hop To
Page 127 of 169 1 2 125 126 127 128 129 168 169
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by hatari
The Grand Ayatollah Hatari sends blessing to you Infidels as you slaughter your brother swine. Be safe, because I have many waiting to be martyred in the name of Jihad and wouldn't want any to be short changed just because some of you got likkered up and shot each other.

There you go again, always thinking of yourself first! grin

May they bring back TONS of pork to celebrate their independence from Islam!

Long Live Bacon!

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Remind me to move you up on the list of "Infidels to be dealt with".

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by hatari
Remind me to move you up on the list of "Infidels to be dealt with".

I'm already at the top of the list, oh Great Odoriferous one!

Perhaps a skin softener of rendered hog fat will soothe that "itching and burning sensation" that causes you to be so grumpy.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thursday am: The forum member newly known as "[bleep]".
[Linked Image]

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
I hope you got pics of that hog.............

How about a story, same old same old? (Grins)

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Lawdwaz
I hope you got pics of that hog.............
How about a story, same old same old? (Grins)

There's certainly a story, and it's not the same. However, I'm not worthy to relate it. One of the eye-witnesses may oblige.
--Bob

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by BullShooter
Thursday am: The forum member newly known as "[bleep]".
[Linked Image]

I guess he stabbed another pig!

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Some of you guys are taking wives???

Teri and I planned to attend but we have had A sick family member and could not stray from home. We sure hope you guys have a great time!

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by RISJR
If anyone would be interested, I'll tote along some cards and chips if folks could enjoy a round or two of poker.

Will you teach me how to play?

Go Fish!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Have a great time guys!!

Hunting the "Roar",
Mark Luce

IC B3

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Congratulations! NHK9 Stuck a Hog. Knowing you, you will probably drop a couple more before Saturday, one with a handgun and one with a rifle? Tell me if I'm wrong.

Why, I have not yet begun to defile myself.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Some of you guys are taking wives???

must not have read "The Short Happy Life of Francis Macomber"

hope you guys get some warmer weather today and slaughter the swine

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Good point, but my query was aimed as to whether a new set of ROE were in effect regading ball scratching, peeing over the verandah whilst barbequeing and discussin the need for more large-breasted chicks...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Good point, but my query was aimed as to whether a new set of ROE were in effect regading ball scratching, peeing over the verandah whilst barbequeing and discussin the need for more large-breasted chicks...

yes, it would certainly change the, uh, climate in that regard.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
For those who couldn't be there, let me tell you, that was one hell of a party. I've laughed harder in the last few days than I have in many moons.

I can't thank Steve, Bob and Pat enough..Along with the others who keep this ball rolling.

Gentlemen, (and ladies) It was my pure pleasure to finally shake hands with some great folks.

Just made it home, you who are still traveling today, be safe. You guys heading out tomorrow do the same.

Roll Tide.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Glad you made it Home Tide, it was nice meeting you. Here are some photos from the Hunt. Photo of me with my Russian taken with Springfield 1911 45 ACP one shot at around 20 yards and down in his tracks. My son David took a Razor Back with his 6.5-06 one shot and the hog just dropped in his tracks. The other photo is Tom , Dan and David just after our kills. The hunt was a blast and couldn't have been with a bunch of nicer guys. I had to shoot Gunner 8 bore , one hard kicking MF'er . I also shot up all of his AMMO in his double rifles, 577 Nitro Express and 500 Nitro Express. Just wish i had a charging Elephant or Cape Buff coming at me , i would show no fear with either double rifle in my hands. Loved them .

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
It was good to meet you and your son, Bea. Enjoyed it. I guess I could go ahead and post a couple of the pics from my own adventure, LOL.
[Linked Image]

A couple 180 grain Speer Gold Dots that I was shooting with my old Smith and Wesson 1076. (10mm)
[Linked Image]

Four Fifths of a motley crew. NH-K9 is behind the camera. Along with me are Rockchucker, Mac84,and Rattler. BTW, Rattler is holding Gunner's .303 Double rifle.
[Linked Image]

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

W
W
Congratulations on a successful hog hunt how big were the hogs

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
my hog and my son hog hit around 225 plus

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I would first like to thank everyone for your kindness and hospitality and it was a pleasure finally getting to meet you guys in person. All of you are great folks and even better company.

I had a wonderful time and look forward to coming back next year and signing up to stay the whole time.

As CrimsonTide said I hope everyone has a safe trip home.

The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies is lunch.
- Michael Friedman

Page 127 of 169 1 2 125 126 127 128 129 168 169

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

513 members (257 roberts, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 2500HD, 1badf350, 1936M71, 57 invisible), 2,437 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,441
Posts18,489,489
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.