Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
What's wrong got sand in your mangina? Be willing to bet I'm way more grown than you little fella.

GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
LOL, well I'm sure you are big tuff guy. Typical of a little guy having to prove him self.

Originally Posted by roode301
What's wrong got sand in your mangina? Be willing to bet I'm way more grown than you little fella.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by shumate
LOL, well I'm sure you are big tuff guy. Typical of a little guy having to prove him self.

Who ever said I was tough? Not me. I just pointed out the fact that I don't have to act like a FOUL mouthed punk to get my point across. The only little guy is about 2ft or so right under that big swelled up head of yours. laugh

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Oh, ouch, oh... You got me. LOL

Then you know what, if my language offends you, then look the other way A$$hole. You have nothing to interject in this conversation, you little cry baby. But you just had to open your cockholster and say some [bleep] assed $hit.I swear, you [bleep] hipsters are some ignorant pussys.

Who ever said I was tough? Not me. I just pointed out the fact that I don't have to act like a FOUL mouthed punk to get my point across. The only little guy is about 2ft or so right under that big swelled up head of yours. laugh

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
My post are pretty much buying and selling here. You wont find anyone unhappy with me either seller or purchaser.

I visit the other "rooms" but don't post much. There are people a lot smarter than me to answer you technical questions.
I have also outgrown the desire for arguments with 125 lb internet forum ninja's that never leave there house, know everything, Can actually do nothing and will state things they would never state to you in person for fear of being beat to a bloody pulp. If that makes me a bottom feeder I am in good company. cool

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You really need to stop assuming pal.

Just reading the words that you wrote. Try it. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Well I think what most of the guys are meaning by us Classified Cowboys, is that we do use the classifieds 90%+. But I believe what they are referencing the 'Bottom feeder" are the guys who go and pick up some 22LR ammo, for lets say $30 per brick. Then get onto a site such as this one, and try to double there money.
Then on that situation, if they try to sell it at a profit. For one, they are violating the site polices. 2, they are not helping the current situation at hand. And the most crappy part, is that morally it is kinda screwed up. We should be helping one another. But if a guy wants to sell his goods at a higher price, the best thing to do, is to just move on if one does not agree with the asking price.

Originally Posted by stangfish
My post are pretty much buying and selling here. You wont find anyone unhappy with me either seller or purchaser.

I visit the other "rooms" but don't post much. There are people a lot smarter than me to answer you technical questions.
I have also outgrown the desire for arguments with 125 lb internet forum ninja's that never leave there house, know everything, Can actually do nothing and will state things they would never state to you in person for fear of being beat to a bloody pulp. If that makes me a bottom feeder I am in good company. cool

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
OOOKAAY, what the hell ever that means......
I never assumed anything about you Miles. It is pretty damn evident.

Originally Posted by milespatton
You really need to stop assuming pal.

Just reading the words that you wrote. Try it. miles

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R

Then you know what, if my language offends you, then look the other way A$$hole. You have nothing to interject in this conversation, you little cry baby. But you just had to open your cockholster and say some [bleep] assed $hit.I swear, you [bleep] hipsters are some ignorant pussys.

[quote=roode301]What's wrong got sand in your mangina? Be willing to bet I'm way more grown than you little fella.

[/quote

Do you even know what a hipster is jackwagon? Just keep beating on your keyboard. So I'm done with your great intlect great knower of all.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Hey, now your the DIP$HIT who came at me A$$HOLE. And YOU seem to have a thing for my dick, ass, and mouth. [bleep] [bleep]. And you can call me Sir, no need for the long drawn out, "Great knower of all"

Maybe if this kind of language offends you, then you need to talk about another man genitals, You are not needed on the Fire. So go get your Bible and pray, then delete your shortcut for 24 hour campfire.

[quote=roode301]What's wrong got sand in your mangina? Be willing to bet I'm way more grown than you little fella.

[/quote

Do you even know what a hipster is jackwagon? Just keep beating on your keyboard. So I'm done with your great intlect great knower of all.

IC B3

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Keep typing dipnuts. I just keep poking you and you keep proving my point. WHAT A JACKNUT you are.

Last edited by roode301; 03/17/13.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Alright, well I thought you said you were done??? Just keep you [bleep] comments to yourself. And not to worry, you are not bothering me at all Slick. But really, come on smooth, Jacknut, Punk, really??? Is this the best you can do?
Best take your man out for his St. Pats sausage and eggs dinner tonight. Then he can hook you up with a pearl necklace.

Keep typing dipnuts. I just keep poking you and you keep proving my point. WHAT A JACKNUT you are.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Need I say more?

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
All in good fun, with a good group of guys. You know, if I had to trust just one site. It would be this one. Just having some fun, busting on one another. LOL

Originally Posted by stangfish
Need I say more?

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Alright, well I thought you said you were done??? Just keep you [bleep] comments to yourself. And not to worry, you are not bothering me at all Slick. But really, come on smooth, Jacknut, Punk, really??? Is this the best you can do?
Best take your man out for his St. Pats sausage and eggs dinner tonight. Then he can hook you up with a pearl necklace.

I don't eat sausage but I'll give my smoking hot irish wife some sausage. You crack me up with some of the stuff you come up with.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
LOL, Give it to her man!
Can't have any fun being boring. All in good fun busting on one another.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
YEP no harm on foul.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 2muchgun
It seems that some here, no matter how plainly you try to put it, can not get past the post count thing.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POST COUNT.

Would I buy from someone who has been around longer that I am more familiar with? Of course. But do not take this to mean that people with low post counts are a$$holes, or crooks, or anything else. I'm quite certain many of them are fine people. As stated, we all had low post counts at one time.

I DO have a problem with those that post only in classifieds, but it is not because of post count, or because I think they are "beneath me", nor close. It is merely a case of 2 different types of people with 2 different agendas.

Does anybody here get it?

Yep...

And, the ones who are squawking like magpies about your post are the ones who have posts primarily or only in the classifieds.

I believe some of them have several handles here, too, in case deals blow up, and they need to keep their online/tax free/fee free business going.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have bought and sold stuff in the classifieds with 99.9% good luck. Since I have joined, there are a number of members that I feel more comfortable with than buying something from Amazon. The last two guns that I bought here, the gun was sent before they had my $. Though I have dealt with them for years.

As far the 24, there is so much more to learn than can be imagined if you are looking to buy, fix, build, find new areas to hunt... whatever comes to mind concerning the outdoors. I like collecting old guns, and the advice that I got has helped me a lot. Thats what I like. You can figure out what you like and go from there. Lots of guys get good fishing spots, and sometimes,...good hunting areas. I gave up my secret elk spot in MT and the guy got an elk. There are many people here with a common shared interest and loads of experience to help you. Why would you not want to tap into that for your benefit? Now there are clowns to but you can pick up on those guys pretty quick.

Due to my job, I move around the country and get to meet up with many members. Actually, I just made an appointment to meet up with a member/friend when I travel to east coast this weekend.

Great site. Many great people. Again, there are clowns, but that is what the ignore button is for.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
shumate? Shannon shumate? Are you the guy I just traded .284 brass for small rifle primers?
Roy

LOL
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

371 members (17CalFan, 163bc, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10Glocks, 27 invisible), 1,838 guests, and 1,123 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,456
Posts18,508,130
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.