Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 128 of 169 1 2 126 127 128 129 130 168 169
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Another fine time as expected smile, revisited with old friends and met some new ones as well, fine job to the organizers, Bob, Pat and Steve, thanks guys.

ET, Bea, and Tex had a bit of fun with the ole big bores I brought along, they're fun for a little while grin.

Sharpsguy held constant classes on Sharps rifle "everything" including African hunting, and also knife smithing, he and ET are veritable walking dictionaries.

Gunner

Trump Won!

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I'd have to call them walking Encyclopedia, Gunner. Those two have a bit of experience, for sure.

I gotta say, I spent a few days around some giants this week.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Agreed 100% CT, was a genuine pleasure to meet you to bro. smile

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I considered it a honor to meet Mr Bagwell .

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Gunner my new friend it was great meeting you and you gave me some great laughs also thanks for letting me hold those beauties of yours. It was great to meet you, CrimsonTide and bea175. Glad you guys are home safe.

The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies is lunch.
- Michael Friedman

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Thanks TN

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Likewise, fellas. I already got word from Tide Jr, that I wasn't allowed to come next year without him. I don't mind taking him, but I'll have to keep my eye on him around SpearWielder or Rockchucker, rather. Gunner's boy is tough cat to clean after.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I want to echo the words of thanks to all who put this trip together and prepared the fine food. Steve, Allen, pat & Dan....thank you.

We rolled in late last night no worse for wear.......A short detour right off the bat cost us about 45 minutes. Then another FU while we were waving to you, CrimsonTide! I did a quick U turn and after about 3 hours of twists & turns we were on the Interstate.

I also had a great time. I've never seen so much fine shootin' iron in one place! Between the 1911's, Sharps & S/S rifles it was almost an overload. Almost........

Pics to follow.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Guys, I just made it home in one piece. Still haven't unloaded the truck, but that's next. I want to thank everyone that I visited with for both their patience and fellowship. Some great folks, for sure. All I can say is that the Disciplinary Barracks is a hell of a lot of candy for a dime.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
just got in and settled.

holy schit that tide is a big mo-fo, and a funny sum buck to boot. new legends were made on this trip:

a couple of certain folks rained the pain down on porky pig with a large amount of ammo expended.

a 9mm will kill as will a spear.

several death marches happened this hunt as well.

great folks, great food, and a great time.

FJB
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
also if anyone at the hunt is missing a carhartt vest. pm me

FJB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I still ain't recovered from those forced marches. This was my first campfire rodeo and I was not disappointed. Been a while since I had such a good time. I got to finally shake hands with some of the finest folks anywhere.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Ok guys.....I am jealous......

Thanks for posting pics guys! My favorite is the one of the albino with the bloodied spear....! laugh Keep 'em Rolling.....

I will not miss another one of these hunts.....too much agony not being able to go!

If 'ya can't put hot sauce on it, it ain't worth eat'n....

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Poncherello-san

[Linked Image]

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Crimson Tide (the one closest to the top of the door transom)and our very own rockchucker showing me the size of his money-maker.

[Linked Image]

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
lolol,..great pics,...

,...but I wonder why everbody got ta be hollerin' about it,..

"24 HOUR CAMPFIRE HOG HUNT!!,...HOG HUNT!!,...HOGGGGGGGGGG, HUNT!!!

Take a pill, man,...chit,...

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Lawdwaz
I want to echo the words of thanks to all who put this trip together and prepared the fine food. Steve, Allen, pat & Dan....thank you.

We rolled in late last night no worse for wear.......A short detour right off the bat cost us about 45 minutes. Then another FU while we were waving to you, CrimsonTide! I did a quick U turn and after about 3 hours of twists & turns we were on the Interstate.

I also had a great time. I've never seen so much fine shootin' iron in one place! Between the 1911's, Sharps & S/S rifles it was almost an overload. Almost........

Pics to follow.

I like to got run over trying to convince you boys to make that left turn with me. Thought I gave ya'll my phone number, when you didn't call, I figured you had mapped out another trail. Really enjoyed meeting you guys.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
You were a short motorcycle ride away from some primo, and plentiful, top shelf vodkas.

William Arthur Ward

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Bristoe
lolol,..great pics,...

,...but I wonder why everbody got ta be hollerin' about it,..

"24 HOUR CAMPFIRE HOG HUNT!!,...HOG HUNT!!,...HOGGGGGGGGGG, HUNT!!!

Take a pill, man,...chit,...

Back in the day, B, they called this deal the "Rezendevous". All the mountain men met in one place, traded on junk, drank whiskey, told lies and shot guns.

These days, we don't sleep in Tepees. (It was too damned cold the first couple of days.)

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by RISJR
You were a short motorcycle ride away from some primo, and plentiful, top shelf vodkas.

awwww,...I woulda got all crippled up,..have to be toted home,...then got a buzz on and showed my ass.

You know how I get,....c'mon.

Page 128 of 169 1 2 126 127 128 129 130 168 169

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (1234, 219 Wasp, 1minute, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 1moredeer, 52 invisible), 1,854 guests, and 1,071 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,896
Posts18,498,046
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.