Print Thread
Hop To
Page 132 of 169 1 2 130 131 132 133 134 168 169
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
OUCH.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Great time everyone as usual! Thanks to Steve, Pat, Bob and Allen.
Also To Larry,Dave and Bill for carting down my gear and the food so I could cook a little for you boys. Larry special thanks to you for having your sister make those outstanding campfire theme cookies!

Scott thank you for the round trip to and from Nashville was a pleasure meeting you

Also thanks to all for the beautiful Berreta knife, I am truly touched by the gift and gesture.
I'll get a couple photo's up later. Was great seeing some old face and meeting some new guys and as usual we recruited a couple more to the campfire...

I know who cooked the brisket.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
No worries. It was that way for many guys. We did the same this morning.

Pat passed through Baton Rouge a little over a hour ago and is stuck in some huge traffic F up. I thought they were going to hang with Steve in NO tonight and get a breather but I guess they are trying to get home tonight. Pat barely slept at all last night and must be getting by on vapors.

Pat and Dan put in a 40 hour shift over those 3 days and I just hope the traffic accident doesn't get him home later than rattler,safariman and Sherrie.

Last edited by RISJR; 03/17/13.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Sweet looking rifle Pugs! Hey Gunner, next time you wanna unload something neat like that, gimme a shout! smile

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
=============

Heck man, he could have fed all of Africa with his macaroni salad.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RISJR
Heather is a doll. I'm still cracking up over little Gunner squirming and reaching for Pat's BBQ for over 5 minutes. That boy was on a mission.

Lovely family, Mark. Please tell Heather her Red Dot scope from Scott, me and Dan is on the way.

Doooood! That would be freaking hilarious to see her face if a Red Dot scope shows up here!

As soon as the video finishes processing on youtube, I'll post the video of Gunner fighting for Pat's BBQ.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
OUCH.

Ya gotta get the upper hand on Scott, or else you pay for it forever! laugh

Just watch, I'll pay for that comment...

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I NEVER eat Macaroni salad, but I swear I went back for seconds on that. I hope that wasn't Mother DVD's secret recipie or something. I'd really like to have it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RISJR
=============

Heck man, he could have fed all of Africa with his macaroni salad.

That was a CRAP TON of macaroni!

Seriously, I think he deprived half of Africa by hijacking a shipment there!

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem
You'll get to meet ET that's well worth the trip! whistle

Woody, you were right....as always.

It was truly an honor to meet him. I only wish I had more time to spend picking his brain....

Turdlike, by default.
IC B3

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
It was great wasn't it? Our family and friends think Karen's eggplant parmesan is the best they've ever had. I'm going to make Dan's version and steal all her thunder.

With the cookies Larry brought and that sugar goo cake Bobby brought, my hardest decision each day for the next month is what flavor of Slim Fast will I be drinking for lunch and dinner.

I could not eat this entire day I was still so frikken stuffed.

Last edited by RISJR; 03/17/13.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
Bahahahaa! HAJ, I gotta say, your lady got great reviews from all the inhabitants of the Disciplinary Barracks. I remember standing by the campfire looking around on Friday night. Caught her drinking out of a jar and smoking one of Bob's cigars. She's alright in my book anyday.

It's her natural habitat! grin

We had a real good time with ya, bud!

Turdlike, by default.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
my loving bride just forced 2 huge plates of chicken pastsa on me.

barf.

i could go a week without eating

FJB
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
dcd & EvilTwin getting to know each other......

[Linked Image]

At the top of the mountain: Jim, me, Dave & Patrick. Let the hunt begin...........

[Linked Image]

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I definitely look forward to hunting with you guys next year

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
cool handle stewart

FJB
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I know what you mean I grilled some ribs and I really didn't even want to eat them when I got done

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Your nose should recover by then... grin

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockchucker
cool handle stewart

Still waiting for you to change yours! grin

Turdlike, by default.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
And yours Hugejackass.

When you hear Dan pronounce the handles, I thought there were another 1000 members I didn't know of.

William Arthur Ward

Page 132 of 169 1 2 130 131 132 133 134 168 169

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (1minute, 160user, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 1234, 1Longbow, 57 invisible), 1,911 guests, and 1,101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,902
Posts18,498,107
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.