Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wish I could make myself puke when I watched something like that, but I have seen it too many times before. For those of you who find this hard to believe......don't be. I grew up near Detroit where thousands and thousands of people think just like this. They were born and raised to believe this. There is nothing odd about at all to them. They were victims and now they deserve their cut. And if they dont get it, there will be hell to pay.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Z
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Z
I'd help pay for the Boolits to feed em all...

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Nice

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
thats a shyt load of niglets for sure.......

bottom line
more democrat voters

their unspoken
(enlightened society) plan has been succeeding since the mid 60,s

work harder
pay your taxes
millions of democrat voters on welfare as a way of life depend on you.......................................

Last edited by renegade50; 03/18/13.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RAS
� I grew up near Detroit where thousands and thousands of people think just like this. They were born and raised to believe this. There is nothing odd about at all to them. They were victims and now they deserve their cut. And if they dont get it, there will be hell to pay.

During the early days of car-making, the factories lured droves of southern Negroes north with the promise of higher wages. A common exultation in the deep South in those days was "'Magine dat! A million days, a million dollahs!" But when they got there, many found that for one reason or another, they didn't like or couldn't cope comfortably with their new situation.

The homeward tide was almost as great as the northward flow. One of the returners told my grandfather "Up deah, dey calls ya Mistah but doan give a damn whetha ya lives ah dies. Down heah, some calls ya a black sumbitch now 'n' then but alluz has sump'n faw ya ta eat 'n'll alluz look out faw ya."

The gene pool that they left behind 'em has proved, alas, to be generally something less than it could've been. Welfare Negroes in no substantive way resemble the good, honest, hard-working Negroes whom I grew-with in southern Alabama � many of 'em the referred-to returners. (We had a few lazy ones, too, so I learned the difference while I was very young.)

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

IC B2

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
how many racks does that oven have?

Looks like she's got a couple loafs rising before the bottom rack is done.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I kept thinking about this all day at work. I was blown away by that video. Just never been around anybody that thought someone owed them money for nothing.

LOL
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by mcmurphrjk

I'll pay the funeral home and preacher. mad

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by calikooknic
What F$%#'in joke! mad

Problem is, she is damn straight serious about it!!!

That's the scary part.

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
So ... "Sombody's gotta be accountable and they's gotta pay", according to the poor lady. Hummm ... how about the guy who got her pregnant?

I hate to see the kids suffer, but it's not my problem.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Guy?"

How close to 15 ya wanna bet the number of sires is?

(Not fathers � sires.)

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
hmmm she looks a little bit like those Obama daughters

maybe the Prez will help her out, he makes a decent salary and has sold many books.

or he may decide you working stiffs need to be held accountable, nah he wouldn't do THAT, would he?

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I lasted 59 seconds...she is a leech, and a stupid one at that.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The really sad thing is how many people in this country agree with her.

Have a good day man. In honor of personal freedom and the open squirrel season, I think I'll go put a hole through dinner's head.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
sad thing is there are countless more that think just like her.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Heres the latest I found on the stupid whore....Cops shoulda shot her not tased her.

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=aQ5b_WvaOhY[/video]

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That miserable excuse for living tissue got what she wanted...a 6 bedroom home on the working people's dime.

This will continue, until the backlash is "cleansing". The few worker bees will eventually kill the queen and take back the hive.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It isn't just the roof over their heads, the food in their bellies, and the clothes on their backs that tax payers cover. Don't forget their health care and their meals at school. It is likely that the "Baby Momma" gave birth to all 15 of those children at a hospital and it was all paid for by tax payers via Medicaid and whatever portion wasn't paid by Medicaid was written off as a charitable contribution by the health care providers and passed on to paying patients and their insurance carriers in the form of higher prices.

It is the Black/Afro-American way of life. In Omaha, the vast majority of unwed mothers are black, poor, and live in the same geographic area. This is the same geographic area that has 1 of the highest rates of STD, particularly gonorrhea, in the entire U.S. Feral sex by a feral ethnic group, what more can you say?

www.douglascountyhealth.com for the whole story.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

This woman would have made a more convincing example for free birth control than Sandra Fluke was. Better yet, for forced sterilization.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Its times like this I betray myself and actually feel abortion should be legal...

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

420 members (2500HD, 10gaugemag, 21, 160user, 22250rem, 01Foreman400, 37 invisible), 2,268 guests, and 1,055 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,508
Posts18,490,691
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.