Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 139 of 169 1 2 137 138 139 140 141 168 169
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
Originally Posted by ScopeBite416
Thank you for accepting me into your group Jim I had a great time getting to know you guys. Listening to all them guys snoring was quite entertaining.

If Snoring were an Olympic Sport, the Disciplinary Barracks would be equivalent to the old East German Powerlifters...

By gosh, we are good at it.

i slept out on the couch with gunner, EvilTwin and Bagwell just fine, granted i had ear plugs in but i slept fine laugh BTW i call that couch again next year, that SOB is comfortable.....

Last edited by rattler; 03/18/13.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
oh and since i was last out the door from the Barracks i grabbed a pair of reading glasses that were on the table, if who ever they belong to is missing them shoot me a pm.....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Be glad you had the ear plugs. Gunner and ET can flat out snore.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It was a honor to meet you Mr Bagwell

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Thanks for the flowers. I appreciate it. I really enjoyed watching you strip that 1911. I can't even take one apart, let alone put it back together. It was a pleasure to visit with you and your son. Next time we'll have to take one of my Sharps out and run a few rounds through it.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[/quote]

If Snoring were an Olympic Sport, the Disciplinary Barracks would be equivalent to the old East German Powerlifters...

By gosh, we are good at it.

If I ever manage to make my way to one of these events I'll make sure to bring plenty of ear plugs-for the rest of you. grin My snoring has become legend in my circles.

BTW, I've enjoyed catching up on this thread this morning. Looks like a great time was had by all and I'm feeling a bit envious. wink

Maybe next year. grin

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I ate better at wilderness than I do at home. Thanks for all the hard chef work.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by ScopeBite416
I ate better at wilderness than I do at home. Thanks for all the hard chef work.
It was mine and Pat's pleasure....and yes NY does have Red Man chew wink

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sharpsguy
Thanks for the flowers. I appreciate it. I really enjoyed watching you strip that 1911. I can't even take one apart, let alone put it back together. It was a pleasure to visit with you and your son. Next time we'll have to take one of my Sharps out and run a few rounds through it.

Bill, thank you for all the advice on the .45-90; it proved very helpful in getting a satisfactory load in time for the hunt, and it did bring home the bacon smile

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Hahaha. That was the highlight of my time to find out NY has redman. I haven't stop talking bout to best mash potatoes I ever ate.

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Tex, I'm glad it worked. That bullet/powder combination works in nearly every rifle I have tried it in. I'm not saying Gunner has a cranky Sharps because he doesn't, but that was the first thing I suggested he try, and it worked like a champ in his rifle as well. I have seen that flat nosed bullet work on elk and buffalo as well as these hogs, and it blows through and through with a lot of authority.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by TN deer hunter
Gunner my new friend it was great meeting you and you gave me some great laughs also thanks for letting me hold those beauties of yours. It was great to meet you, CrimsonTide and bea175. Glad you guys are home safe.

You bet, same here Bro, looking forward to next year.

Gunner

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by grapeape
I just want to say how much I enjoyed the hunt and listening to the stories. I saw alot of fine guns and got to shoot alot of them and most of all I meet a lot of fine men and hope to come back next year. EVERYBODY treated me like they the knew for every it was great. THANKS EVERBODY

Nice meeting you to Rich, take care sir.

Gunner

Trump Won!
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by rattler
oh and since i was last out the door from the Barracks i grabbed a pair of reading glasses that were on the table, if who ever they belong to is missing them shoot me a pm.....

Actually, the group that was there before us, left those. I mentioned not remembering mine, and the guy said "Here, keep these, I got 20 more pair".

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Sweet looking rifle Pugs! Hey Gunner, next time you wanna unload something neat like that, gimme a shout! smile

Sho nuff Jorge. wink

Gunner

Trump Won!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Wow, what an adventure! I'm envious of all of you. Great times shared with great people are what this life is all about.

Thanks for sharing this with us!

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
eekI am SOOOO glad that none of those wid a cellfone vid camera was there when I shot MY pig or it would be viral on YouTube by now blush grin

A man that don't care to do a little killin' with his pants down around his ankles is definitely a man that shouldn't be taken lightly.

Aint that the damn truth blush grin.

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It was good to meet you and your son, Bea. Enjoyed it. I guess I could go ahead and post a couple of the pics from my own adventure, LOL.
[Linked Image]

A couple 180 grain Speer Gold Dots that I was shooting with my old Smith and Wesson 1076. (10mm)
[Linked Image]

Four Fifths of a motley crew. NH-K9 is behind the camera. Along with me are Rockchucker, Mac84,and Rattler. BTW, Rattler is holding Gunner's .303 Double rifle.
[Linked Image]

With those mugs y'all prolly scared that hogs to death! laugh

Just kidding looks like a great time by all!

Mike

Last edited by ready_on_the_right; 03/18/13. Reason: spelling of course!!

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Wow, what an adventure! I'm envious of all of you. Great times shared with great people are what this life is all about.

Thanks for sharing this with us!

Ed

Best saddle up and ride on out next year Ed. grin

Gunner

Trump Won!
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Bob's hog. He kept trying to give me a nut sack camel toe for the pic, sick bastard.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Page 139 of 169 1 2 137 138 139 140 141 168 169

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

210 members (29aholic, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 2500HD, 2ndwind, 1_deuce, 31 invisible), 1,831 guests, and 989 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,186
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.