Gunner

Trump Won!

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
It was good to meet you and your son, Bea. Enjoyed it. I guess I could go ahead and post a couple of the pics from my own adventure, LOL.
[Linked Image]

A couple 180 grain Speer Gold Dots that I was shooting with my old Smith and Wesson 1076. (10mm)
[Linked Image]

Four Fifths of a motley crew. NH-K9 is behind the camera. Along with me are Rockchucker, Mac84,and Rattler. BTW, Rattler is holding Gunner's .303 Double rifle.
[Linked Image]

With those mugs y'all prolly scared that hogs to death! laugh

Just kidding looks like a great time by all!

Mike

Well, truth told, I did ugly one unconscious, but I turned my gaze away before killing that second hog. wink

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Hey Gunner, over on the hog shooting video thread, I asked the guys what make of weaponry you had brought and someone said Verney-Carrons. The 500 I guessed to be a Merkel but that lovely 303 all I could make out was "London-Calcutta" on one of the barrels. Is it a Manton? How about your 577 & 8 Bore? Inquiring Double Rifle KOOK wants to know! smile

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

You're only going to break your heart. wink

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Well aint this some shiit, these pics tell it all. What a group of true hard core hunters out there killing them pigs in the fence they roam in, over piles of corn. That must have been difficult as hell especially the fella that was pictured sneaking up on them during their nap time, what a ass. I bet it was about like walking up and killing wilbur from charlottes web, i tell you, you guys should get yall one of them hunting shows. And to think 40 people paid $600 a piece, tell me ole boy wasnt laughing his ass off all the way to the bank. I am sure it was one hell of a time all you [bleep] in one spot at the same time drinking your high class brew and telling lies. Real hunters, give me a [bleep] break. Bout like shooting fish out of a barrell. Did you all get to go down to a barn and pick out tje one you wanted to shoot(notice i didnt say hunt) and have them turn it out before you headed into the woods holding hands and singing kum ba yah? Next year maybe step out a little and try something like fishing in fountain at the mall.

Last edited by catman925; 03/18/13.

I got hooked on phonics
Guess my IP now fistphuckology!
IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
It's not a hunt, it's a social kill, thought you were gonna stop by and visit.

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead

[Linked Image]

Bob's smile gets better and better every time he flashes it...

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunner500

Gunner

Think he's a skeered, bud...

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
wink

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Didnt have me no gas money, plus my little toyota truck aint running too damn good. Plus i had pizzas to make.

I got hooked on phonics
Guess my IP now fistphuckology!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Was a pleasure to finally get to shake your hand, my friend. I only wish I had more time to play with your boomsticks.

Turdlike, by default.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
The pleasure was all mine HAJ. smile

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Gunner

Suspect that would have resulted in another video that can't be posted to the fire. grin

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Pugs

Gunner

Suspect that would have resulted in another video that can't be posted to the fire. grin

You are right again oh wise one grin, that "F" looks good on ya.

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I'd come to one of these shindigs, if the catman would. I'd volunteer to turpentine the cat's azz, too....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You should come just in case he does...

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by catman925
Well aint this some shiit, these pics tell it all. What a group of true hard core hunters out there killing them pigs in the fence they roam in, over piles of corn. That must have been difficult as hell especially the fella that was pictured sneaking up on them during their nap time, what a ass. I bet it was about like walking up and killing wilbur from charlottes web, i tell you, you guys should get yall one of them hunting shows. And to think 40 people paid $600 a piece, tell me ole boy wasnt laughing his ass off all the way to the bank. I am sure it was one hell of a time all you [bleep] in one spot at the same time drinking your high class brew and telling lies. Real hunters, give me a [bleep] break. Bout like shooting fish out of a barrell. Did you all get to go down to a barn and pick out tje one you wanted to shoot(notice i didnt say hunt) and have them turn it out before you headed into the woods holding hands and singing kum ba yah? Next year maybe step out a little and try something like fishing in fountain at the mall.

It was a social get together, an excuse to meet other guys on the forum. , the hogs was just some pork to take home for the table. No, it isn't real hunting , it was just a pig shoot to try out some new loads. The food, the shooting on the range, trying out new rifles and handguns was worth the trip, better than you sitting at home playing with yourself. You really think we believe this is real hunting, what a dumb ass post you just made. I don't know if you know this but the only way you can shoot hogs in TN now is in a fenced in Hog Preserve, they now are classified in TN the same as coyotes and ONLY LAND OWNERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO SHOOT THEM or poison them whichever he chooses . They are no longer on the Big Game list here . You shoot them this way or no way. Nobody wants them , they want them totally eradicated any way possible.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Just the same as going to the sale barn and picking out a hog for the freezer, cept we get to shoot 'em here, then haul 'em down to the processor. grin

Gunner

Trump Won!
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Just wanted to say to those who were there how much I appreciate and enjoy my time with this great group of people. Last year, I was mostly a stranger to you. This year I was greeted as an old friend, and I can�t tell you how much that means to me. As one of the more senior members, I probably spent more of my conversational time with the older guys than with the younger. And I know I hardly talked at all to a handful of you, though that was entirely by accident. (HAJ, I was very pleased to meet you, though we didn�t get a chance to chat. My fault, and I was as delighted as any to see what a great time your lovely wife was having.) And some of you A-type personalities may have got more of my attention than others because you�re A-type personalities, but some of you quieter guys (and you know who you are) are equally well worth knowing, too.

I certainly hope to be able to meet up with some of you at other times of the year, and I pledge to make more of an effort to see that happen. My heartfelt thanks to the core group of guys who put this together each year. Steve, Bob and Pat are right there at the center of things, but there were others who put in extra effort to make things go smoothly for the rest of us, too. Steve, especially, deserves a place in heaven. First one there, I think, and I know he was the last one to leave, making sure everything was squared away.

I came home a happier and more serene person. That won�t last, of course, but I�m feeling pretty good right now, wink ,and I�ve got a fine eating-pig in my freezer. Thanks, all of you guys.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by catman925
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Page 140 of 169 1 2 138 139 140 141 142 168 169

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (10gaugeman, 1234, 160user, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 51 invisible), 1,906 guests, and 1,180 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,874
Posts18,497,622
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.