Hop To
Page 143 of 169 1 2 141 142 143 144 145 168 169
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Must be nice. Gunner kinda avoided me this year. smile

LOL Lt, I'm sorry blush, I'll bring the 577 for you to shoot a boar with next year.

Gunner

Trump Won!

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Next year, I hope to make the trip. I need a new rifle though, as none of the ones I have now are cool enough for this group. laugh

Nah - there's been everything there, the two years I have been. In fact even a nice old .30-30 will be appreciated. Heck bring that original M1 Carbine you showed pictures of a while back smile

===============

Paint ball guns next year. Let's leave a hundred lime green and purple pigs for the group behind us.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Just wanted to say how enjoyable it was to be with all of you at the hunt.

Bea175, thanks for helping me find a good black hog and I hope the entertainment of me running after that pig was worthwhile ROFL.

To those who filled out the surveys, thank you very much for helping me with my class assignment.

Again thank you everyone for an enjoyable trip and hope to be there next year.

Life is only as good as the memories we make
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
You grew up a lot in one year. Now a Purdue BoilerMaker. You did well on both your pig and the skeet line. Didn't have to run that much this year, either.

It was a pleasure watching a fine young man turning into a finer young man. Your dad, and I'm sure mom, deserve to be proud.

See you next year,bud!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NH K9
HAJ and Mrs. HAJ (yes, I remember your name but didn't want it in post), I was extremely glad to be able to meet you folks face-to-face. It's nice to see someone enjoying themselves like Mrs. HAJ. She could teach some of the more prolific posters here something. She likely busted more primers this weekend then some of them will all year. Ditto on the spilled blood (to say nothing of the 'shine grin ). I'd also like to thank you for bringing Little Gunner. Every once in a while I need someone on hand that actually operates at Pat's level......

George

laugh

Glad you made it home in one piece, man!

Thanks again for bringing justice to the blood sprayed pig. He totally deserved the medicine you dealt him! laugh

Obviously, to say that we had a blast was an understatement!

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by MountainGoat0602

Bea175, thanks for helping me find a good black hog and I hope the entertainment of me running after that pig was worthwhile ROFL.

To those who filled out the surveys, thank you very much for helping me with my class assignment.

You can saddle on up to that 8 bore next year grin, tell yer pappy BGC we said hey.

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MountainGoat0602

Another HUGE thank you for sharing the finer points of trap shooting with Heather. She still grins ear to ear when thinking of shotgun shooting again!

You've cost me dearly! crygrin

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I'm sitting here catching up to my recorded episode of Justified. Just realized it Pat. You ARE Chief Deputy U.S. Marshal Art Mullen. grin

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
That reminds me, Allen. Thank you, sir!

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RISJR
That reminds me, Allen. Thank you, sir!

A shocking revelation - good episode

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Pugs

I'm sitting here catching up to my recorded episode of Justified. Just realized it Pat. You ARE Chief Deputy U.S. Marshal Art Mullen. grin

Laffin'......yes! Yes he is! Always yellin' at us young guys, knowin' that we just want to please "dad" and him knowin' that he just wants to be one of us carefree road-guys grin (FWIW, Art dislikes those Troopers as much as I do (just kiddin' CT....kinda!)

Last edited by NH K9; 03/18/13.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

William Arthur Ward

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
We're lucky we all got out when we did. according to the weather news, the lodge region is getting crushed by a big storm today.

William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Were you the guy with the hair-lip and a lisp.......

Yep.

D
dcd Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
to all!!!!!!!!it was inspiring,educational,sensitive?,challenging(toyota up the mtn},sobering,painful(for the pig,spears and 500 webley),overwhelming(# of guns)indulgent(great food),humbling(size of gunner and joel and jeff)frustrating(sleeping outside and the shower stall),dangerous(again the toyota up the mtn),sad(the potbelly pig)enlightening(guns and ammo are alive and well outside of new york). so, to all live like you"re dying....cause you are! thanks for a good one. dave

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

William Arthur Ward

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
That reminds me, no more [bleep] cheese curds allowed.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
a motley crew
[Linked Image]

a damn fine shot and barrel roll
[Linked Image]

lodge security
[Linked Image]

FJB
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
who said cops are slow

" pards "

[Linked Image]

FJB
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Hey pat it was nice meeting you and thanks for the trapping advice. I will try to get to Texas to do a hunt with you

Page 143 of 169 1 2 141 142 143 144 145 168 169

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

524 members (1936M71, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 52 invisible), 2,319 guests, and 1,143 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,857
Posts18,497,101
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.