-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Ok, so what do you want me to tell you? Summed up, I took a guys wallet off of him. I obviously broke the law, by not reporting it. Hell it was a sudden deal, so I grabbed his little chain. I couldn't jump on him, he was a bit fast for me. Plus he was kinda scruffy.

Sorry my charged crime does not appease you. But I never got any convictions, just bitched at, and told I went about it the wrong way. Eh, oh well.

Originally Posted by 2muchgun
Originally Posted by shumate
Well, I guess in Wyandotte County, aka, Kansas City Kansas. They frown on you taking someones wallet off of them after you catch them trying to take your winch off the front of your truck. But he had it sooo conveniently hanging on a chain for me to grab onto as I came up to him, and he turned to run. I never called the cops, so he turned it in as I "stole" it. So I was charged in Aug. when I turned it in at the Jackson County Sheriffs office. But if you read further into it, you will see where the judge dropped the charges on me. But ol dude never got anything.

Wow, does that ever sound like a giant truckload of BULLSHIT to me........

GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Did you dig up from where in 1993 I was driving too fast and crashed into a light pole??? Any explanations needed on that too?????

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Oh! Almost forgot this one too!! In 1994, or maybe 1993. I was arrested on Disorderly Conduct too! In Geary County Kansas. Lets see, we were all coming back from the bars, and we ended up at a Country Kitchen, and we all got a bit rowdy, and some other cats were fighting. So they charged everyone there.

This is all I can remember in my life of crime.

There! Now no more skeletons in my closet. My child support is up to date, my taxes are all paid. And I believe I got my trash bill paid.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
To judge someone by the number of posts is a personal decision. And it's everyone's right to do so.

But in my opinion, it is absolutely classless.

I rarely post on the fire and don't care to after seeing how a handful of jackasses behave -- or, should I say, FAIL to behave. They can turn a simple thread into a degrading, name-calling pissing match for no reason. Or someone can ask a simple question and get jumped on by the local rabid dog and those few who choose to run in his little pack. Someone can even post an ad and have some self-professed prophet tell them how to run their lives. Respect seems to be lost with these morons.

And THAT is why some folks choose not to "contribute." And, if that makes them "bottom feeders," as one poster has called them, then so be it. But in my books, they still likely rate a heck of a lot higher than some two-bit jackass with thousands of posts, a chip on his shoulder and a bad attitude.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This proves one thing and one thing only.

You either did not read the entire thread, or you are yet another classifieds cowboy with reading comprehension skills that rate "poor to none".

Couple that with the fact that you probably could not have picked a worse time to shoot your mouth off, cuz your fellow "cowboy" is FOS.

I mean wtf? When was the last time a crook reported a stolen wallet that was taken off him in act of committing a crime? Pretty [bleep] funny $hit right there.

Then he got arrested because "others were fighting".

Surprised he did not try to blame the light pole also.

LMAO.....

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
WOW, you are something else! But Bobby has no affiliation with me. But I'm sure you are going to try to burn him too, because he simply disagreed with your oh so wise words.
But I guess that you are a judge. So what ever you think, that is the end.

I feel so sorry for anyone who has any kind of day to day contact with you, I am so sure you are only walking because of laws are in place to protect A$$HOLES like your miserable self.

This proves one thing and one thing only.

You either did not read the entire thread, or you are yet another classifieds cowboy with reading comprehension skills that rate "poor to none".

Couple that with the fact that you probably could not have picked a worse time to shoot your mouth off, cuz your fellow "cowboy" is FOS.

I mean wtf? When was the last time a crook reported a stolen wallet that was taken off him in act of committing a crime? Pretty [bleep] funny $hit right there.

Then he got arrested because "others were fighting".

Surprised he did not try to blame the light pole also.

LMAO.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah. You have the wallet of the guy who tried to steal from you but you decide to not turn it in. Yet you tried to jump on him first. Meanwhile, he reports it stolen, and you get charged.

WOW........

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm the nicest guy you'll ever meet. I just have a low tolerance for lying scumbags.......

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
And who can't [bleep] read????/

He reported the ID, and cards stolen. Then the next day I turn it in.... You following?? Ok, then after I turned it in a few days later I get asked to come in. Still with me????? So I told the detective that I did in fact take his wallet. Sooo, in a case of he said, she said. They file charges to let the court decide where and if any wrong doing.

Got it??? So they are not ignorant DIP$HITS like your self. And cops do not make the final judgement. It go's before the JUDGE. Still with me slappy???
So this means a judge found me not guilty, and I was told that I did this all wrong.

Yeah. You have the wallet of the guy who tried to steal from you but you decide to not turn it in. Meanwhile, he reports it stolen, and you get charged.

WOW........

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I have no tolerance for loud mouth little pussys like yourself. Either shut your cock holster, or do something about it. Oh wait, its the internet, HAHA, you can get away with this and not get your skull smashed. Sooo lucky for you. LOL.

I'm the nicest guy you'll ever meet. I just have a low tolerance for lying scumbags.......

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Still with me slappy???

Yeah, I'm still with you dumbass. Courthouse opens in the morning.

Can you say "public record". Take some time, work on it.

Sleep tight princess..........

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Go for it, LOL. Have you ever been respected by a man? You must be such a pathetic little worm, again, sorry for you.

Still with me slappy???

Yeah, I'm still with you dumbass. Courthouse opens in the morning.

Can you say "public record". Take some time, work on it.

Sleep tight princess..........

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Can one be a GS13 Counter Sniper and a common thief at the same time?

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Oh my, blood in the water!!! Come one, take your shots! And where did you get the Counter sniper intel?

Originally Posted by GeoW

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And be in Kandahar, Afghanistan as well?

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No, I'm looking out for ya asswipe. Don't think a common thief can do all that other stuff at the same time..

Oh my, blood in the water!!! Come one, take your shots! And where did you get the Counter sniper intel?

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Geeze! Sorry butthole! LOL, Naw, I left Kandahar in July of 2012.
But um, where are you getting this info? You some kind of intel ninja??

No, I'm looking out for ya asswipe. Don't think a common thief can do all that other stuff at the same time..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hell, I've stood before judgement a time or two in my life. Guess if you look hard enough you can probably find me too..

Truth of the matter is, if my mug was there on the internets for everyone to see and laugh at, I'll be damned if I wouldn't come up with $99 bux and get it took down. That or change my moniker.

Oh well, cover of darkness... go down and steal some donations from Goodwill drop box, post it up.

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Yeah, I seen that option. But, Eh. Makes me look tuff and dangerous, you know for the women, LOL. Now I have to get some face tattoos, I did a 2 hour time in there, you don't know what I seen!!! HAHA.
Naw, I have nothing to hide. I made a bad decision, could have gotten me in more trouble.

For sure man, I will be down there tonight! You looking for anything, I take special orders, LOL

Hell, I've stood before judgement a time or two in my life. Guess if you look hard enough you can probably find me too..

Truth of the matter is, if my mug was there on the internets for everyone to see and laugh at, I'll be damned if I wouldn't come up with $99 bux and get it took down. That or change my moniker.

Oh well, cover of darkness... go down and steal some donations from Goodwill drop box, post it up.

C
C
I have been a long time lurker here and I came across this thraed. i happen to have roots in KC area. So I made some phone calls.

This man Shannon Shumate has 8 counts of theft currently pending and 2 of them are felony theft

Do not believe his lies

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (1minute, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 160user, 1234, 222Sako, 67 invisible), 2,304 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,790
Posts18,496,076
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.