Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
B
BESpain Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
B
I just read that Colorado's governor will sign three gun control bills into law on Wednesday, including one banning ammunition magazines with more than 15 rounds.

The measures that Democratic Governor John Hickenlooper will sign also include a bill requiring universal background checks for gun buyers, and another that requires gun buyers to pay for their own background checks, said the governor's spokesman, Eric Brown.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...-governor-signs-magazine-limits-into-law

What a sad day Wednesday will be for Colorado...

I have read that WY and North TX are a couple of locations that are courting Magpul for a potential move.

Last edited by BESpain; 03/18/13.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm going with Cheyenne.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Texas

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Out of Kolorado.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
They will stay and just keep spinning out mags in all configurations of capacity.

Did I make you cry......boooo hooo, life goes on.
IC B2

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
Hopefully Rapid City SD. :-)

I support world peace...one carefully placed round at a time.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I'll bet they ain't moving to NY.

Mathew 22: 37-39

C
CCH Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
We've already had a few sad days. I thought I read in one of the many articles that have been printed locally about this mess that they were going to Nevada if it all went through, but don't hold me to that.

I do like that at least one sheriff (Weld County I think) has come out on record that he won't enforce the new laws.

One of the reasons I left Illinois for Colorado years ago was to get away from ridiculous gun laws in a large state pretty much run by a single urban center. Guess where I am now? At least they can't take away the mountains, and we still have concealed carry.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
They are welcome in Texas

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I read a thread in the campfire section that said they may move to multiple places. The first to get moved will the manufacturing of magazines first.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
IC B3

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
KS would welcome them!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All I know is I'm done taking my family for vacations in Colorado. And we have done that almost every summer. We're going to miss it, but some things are more important.

Legal pot and only criminals having hi-caps can't be a good thang.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by 257heaven
All I know is I'm done taking my family for vacations in Colorado. And we have done that almost every summer. We're going to miss it, but some things are more important.

This^^^ I was thinking that I may forgo hunting trips there, too. Why give them money if they don't appreciate guns and shooting sports. I think that Montana or Wyoming moved to the top of my hunting trips.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
F
I've Called Then AndTold TheM They Are More Then Welcome In Arizona!

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Would like to see them here in SD as long as they leave all their democrat registered employees in Colorado. Magnum Man

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by hawkman0206

This^^^ I was thinking that I may forgo hunting trips there, too. Why give them money if they don't appreciate guns and shooting sports. I think that Montana or Wyoming moved to the top of my hunting trips.

Sadly, I think a number of good outfitters are about to pay the price for the state government decision.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by AH64guy

Sadly, I think a number of good outfitters are about to pay the price for the state government decision.

Yes you are correct. BUT who elected the state government in the first place.

I know its hard to control when you vote the right way personally, but this should have been stopped years ago.

Unfortunately we may not be far behind due the the stubborness of the Mexican voters here. They have lots of kids and blindly vote democrat often...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AH64guy

Yep. And what's funny in an ironic way is I just watched a re-run of Larry the Cable Guy's Only in America where he was in Colorado visiting the dragon guy that owns all the machine guns. Larry said several times that the laws in Colorado allowed residents to own any type of weapon they wanted. But no more.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
I'm in Virginia...no comment.

I think Colorado has the same challenges as I view in New York State, the major cities are the power votes, and the rural voters don't number enough to balance the urban view of what's "right". JMO

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I hope the good people of Colorado stay and fight this.. to include Magpul...

these stupid laws were passed by 19 democraps, and one dumbass backstabbing governor.. and they openingly admitted the laws were not very popular....

but as typical democrats, they don't care what their constituency wants, they pass what they personally want....

We need to support the good people of Colorado, not abandon them when they need our support....

all of we gun owners need to stand together, instead of letting the liberal left divide and conquer us all..

I am sure the dumbocrats here in Oregon are burning the midnight oil trying to figure out how they are going to try to get an end run around the voters here in Oregon.. of course the gun grabbers are mainly up in Potland, Salem and Eugene...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

214 members (10gaugemag, 2500HD, 204guy, 16penny, 280shooter, 2ndwind, 26 invisible), 2,188 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,240
Posts18,485,892
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.