I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris

J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Steelhead
That reminds me, no more [bleep] cheese curds allowed.

I'll bring a couple different ones for you to try. We'll find one that you will like.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sharpsguy
Be glad you had the ear plugs. Gunner and ET can flat out snore.

grinDAYUM!! De pot be callin' de kettle black!! grin When Bill snores ya think it is the circular saw hittin' a knot on the plywood grin

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I ain't going to say anything about anyone particular, but one morning I walked into the living room at the disciplinary barracks just before daylight. Jim had already made a pot of coffee, and my nose was leading me in.

There was a ruckus going on, over on the couch that sounded like the Stihl Lumberjack competition. You know the event, the one with the saws that look like volkswagen super beetle engines with a 30 inch bar?

Anyway, as I stepped into the living room, somebody revved a saw, and it pulled the hat right off my head. Said cover flew across the room and then hung in the air like a ghost, between two of the occupants of the disciplinary sectional...

Damnedest thing you ever saw.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
I ain't going to say anything about anyone particular, but one morning I walked into the living room at the disciplinary barracks just before daylight. Jim had already made a pot of coffee, and my nose was leading me in.

There was a ruckus going on, over on the couch that sounded like the Stihl Lumberjack competition. You know the event, the one with the saws that look like volkswagen super beetle engines with a 30 inch bar?

Anyway, as I stepped into the living room, somebody revved a saw, and it pulled the hat right off my head. Said cover flew across the room and then hung in the air like a ghost, between two of the occupants of the disciplinary sectional...

Hell, they'll have to straighten out the dead critters on the wall after all that snoring. Personally I've never heard anything like it and my life was once threatened over MY snoring!

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
That looks like a CEB solid out of that 500.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Great bunch to spend a couple of days with. Got to hang out with folks from last year and meet some for the first time.

...my boss looks in my door yesterday and said "what the hell are you laughing about"....as out of the blue I start giggling like a jackass thinking about some of the things that went on.

Thanks so much to the folks who coordinate this, especially Steve. I can't say thanks enough for all the work, effort, and end results of the Pat and Dan Italian Coon-ass cooking... grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Well that explains the seismic tremors in the region...

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Real good to finally get to meet you, man! We'll have to do some Lake Guntersville fishing or something.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Sounds great. Our families aren't to far apart as we have a 1.5 year old so your entire crew would be welcome anytime.

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
jay good to here from you. it was a hoot being a member of your death march posse

FJB
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Be glad you had the ear plugs. Gunner and ET can flat out snore.

grinDAYUM!! De pot be callin' de kettle black!! grin When Bill snores ya think it is the circular saw hittin' a knot on the plywood grin

You got that right ET shocked laugh.

Gunner

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G

Dats fookin funny CT grin.

Gunner

Trump Won!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
That's the way it is with these guys. Tell the truth and you get [bleep].

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
......Hard laugh.

Gunner

Trump Won!
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
That's the way it is with these guys. Tell the truth and you get [bleep].

=============

TF and so true. The 24H gang can dish out massive quantities of humility medicine like no other. You can have it all and the world by the balls and our gang can have you feeling embarrassed about it before the end of Happy Hour.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
grinWe oughta borrow the sign from Dante's Inferno, you know, the one that sez "abandon hope all ye who enter here" grin Put it up right over the door of Disciplinary Barracks #1 grin

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Funny Jim. I remember a few years back when I killed that monster sized pig at Caryonah. I posted with the thought I was going to enjoy some major bragging rights and kudos from the sharks at the 24H.

By the 5th reply, it was a 4H Fair pig, pink and I was a [bleep].

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by RISJR
Funny Jim. I remember a few years back when I killed that monster sized pig at Caryonah. I posted with the thought I was going to enjoy some major bragging rights and kudos from the sharks at the 24H.

By the 5th reply, it was a 4H Fair pig, pink and I was a [bleep].

And me last year Bob, only for mentioning bringing cotton balls for all the snoring, I have been branded a 'big ole freshly shaved baby powdered puusy' for life grin

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunner500

Dats fookin funny CT grin.

Gunner

and none of us dared do a damn thing about it cause we knew you were sleeping with a pistol and Bill had one of his bowies tucked in his belt......wouldnt have been very wise to startle either of you awake....oh well thats what ear plugs are for laugh

Last edited by rattler; 03/19/13.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Page 146 of 169 1 2 144 145 146 147 148 168 169

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

152 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 257_X_50, 29aholic, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 19 invisible), 1,654 guests, and 900 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,200
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.