Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i have seen bob's wife. hubba hubba

FJB

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
...Scott walked in....He just looked at the baby and said "I don't know what the [bleep] to do"
Little guy just needed his binky dipped in whisky (again) and a rocking....

See, all there is to it, Scott. Well, that and a little cheese curd crumb will do wonders.

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
The door was closed when I heard the crying and I assumed it was Bob.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Logical assumption...

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I'm betting the wife is using your toothbrush but still thinking about mine....

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Finally catching up on this adventure after a weekend of goose hunting.You guys did yourselves proud by having a great time wish I could have made it maybe next year.

Sure doesn't sound like there was a lack of artillery at this gathering! whistle Spears,handguns,buffler rifles and Safari big game stoppers pretty hard to top that unless it might be a good straight grain Louisville Slugger after a foot race. grin

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I'm betting the wife is using your toothbrush but still thinking about mine....

laugh

Probably, seeing your little travel size toothbrush sure did make her laugh!

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Poor old NHK9 ran around for half a day with a ball peen hammer and a cold Chisel trying to outdo Rockchucker's spear hunting success. I think he could have pulled it off too, but he had his heart set on that Vietnamese pot belly, and it was just too quick for us.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
a recovered barnes 200 x bullet. fired from a 4" 45 colt into a piggy

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

FJB
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Looks like it left a mark. Did they recover that one for you, or did you find it when you got home and tried to do some cooking? I'm thinking about running a metal detectory over the one I have in the freezer.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."

IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I'd not eat the pig you shot for fear of lead poisoning

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
found it there. after the girls left early. not mentioning any names........

FJB
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
My, my, my.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Looks like you guys had a great time....
Damn I wished I had of made it just for the day. Ah well, story of my life.....

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Jeff stopped by for just a couple of hours on Friday. We had a great time with him through Saturday night.

That's what next year's hunts are all about.

Last edited by RISJR; 03/19/13.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I would highly recommend the trip...good drinks, good food, good cigars and great people! Can I go ahead and reserve a spot for next year?

Jeff

The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies is lunch.
- Michael Friedman

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TN deer hunter
I would highly recommend the trip...good drinks, good food, good cigars and great people! Can I go ahead and reserve a spot for next year?

Jeff

As far as I am concerned,m you most certasinly CAN reseve a spot for next yrear and I want to make the trip as well, if such is at ALL possible!

It is 4AM and I just pulled in, Took my ''''Oxycodone/flexeriul Ambien//Asprin package and I am getting more loopy by the moment.

Just wanted you all to know that we are now saf3 and secure in WallaWalla WA. Tucked into our ownd BEDS! Excited about that development so..... Good night everyone. I will share more thoughts and photos when I am coherent. MARK

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Mark, glad you made it home safe and great to meet you.

Jeff

The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies is lunch.
- Michael Friedman

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by safariman
Originally Posted by TN deer hunter

Jeff

As far as I am concerned,m you most certasinly CAN reseve a spot for next yrear and I want to make the trip as well, if such is at ALL possible!

It is 4AM and I just pulled in, Took my ''''Oxycodone/flexeriul Ambien//Asprin package and I am getting more loopy by the moment.

Just wanted you all to know that we are now saf3 and secure in WallaWalla WA. Tucked into our ownd BEDS! Excited about that development so..... Good night everyone. I will share more thoughts and photos when I am coherent. MARK

Thanks for checking in Mark! It truly was an honor to finally meet you! Heather just LOVES the gun case! Thank you for that, sir!

Sherri was just a delight! I'm so glad that she decided to join us!

Get some rest my friend. I look forward to the next time we can share some fellowship.

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
After sneaking a few glances through the copy we had in the disciplinary baracks, I ordered a copy of Sharpsguy's book. It's a pretty interesting discussion of large fighting knives.

http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Bagwell/e/B001K8D99A

I always have to wonder what a liberal woulda thought if they walked into that dining room, and found big knives, big rifles, & pistols laying around smile

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Page 148 of 169 1 2 146 147 148 149 150 168 169

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 12344mag, 58 invisible), 2,332 guests, and 1,144 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,857
Posts18,497,096
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.