-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
OK... Had message forwarded to me by Bro' in law saying that Marlin has been purchased and locks were being applied to doors..??? Anyone out there got any GOOD intel on this.?? The jist of it was that the outfit buying it was a front owned by Soros... Can Anyone confirm this ??? frown

History is my teacher: VietNam was my lesson.!
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
First, this is OLD news.

Check out Snopes here; LINK

Second, Cerebrus, the owner of Freedom Group, reportedly has decided to sell the Freedom Group after the Newtown killings.

Marlin production HAS been moved and the quality has dropped into the toilet, but the name is still there.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
And, yes, Obamas buddy, Soros is the big money at FG. Likely the reason for the for sale sign.

The hypocrites' are not cool with deadly, dirty or ugly stuff here, but it is OK elsewhere. Such as no off shore drilling here, but it is OK for Soros to get richer drilling off of Brazil. .??? Jack

"Do not blame Caesar, blame the people...who have...rejoiced in their loss of freedom....Blame the people who hail him when he speaks of the 'new, wonderful, good, society'...to mean ,..living fatly at the expense of the industrious." Cicero
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by jt402
And, yes, Obamas buddy, Soros is the big money at FG. Likely the reason for the for sale sign.

The hypocrites' are not cool with deadly, dirty or ugly stuff here, but it is OK elsewhere. Such as no off shore drilling here, but it is OK for Soros to get richer drilling off of Brazil. .??? Jack

Soros has nothing to do with The Freedom group.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Huntz
Originally Posted by jt402

Soros has nothing to do with The Freedom group.

+1 ! Just Google Cerebrus Group and look at the principals there, beginning with Dan Quayle. The investors look like mostly long-time Republicans.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
And DHS is buying them. Might as well add a few more untruths to the conspiracy tale.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Gotta add in a connection to the Catholic Church, The Freemasons, the International Banking Cartel, and Hugo Chavez.

Ed

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
man, can't anybody do some research for themselves before posting nonsense questions and statements? this is the same stupid crap that was debunked at least a year ago.

My diploma is a DD214
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
What is this? Fidel and Mao don't even receive an honorable mention?

NRA Benefactor 2008

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father but through me." John 14-6

There is no right way to do a wrong thing
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I heard the Rosicrucians were behind the whole business. And Amy Semple McPherson and Judge Crater still sit on THEIR board of directors!

Seriously, we've seen corporate acquisitions go sour for the firearm consumer before, and will again. In the last few years, Marlin quality may just have been too good to sustain in the declining market for "steel-and-walnut." Sad, but sadly not new.

Was Mike Armstrong. Got logged off; couldn't log back on. RE-registered my old call sign, Mesa.
FNG. Again.
Mike Armstrong
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Mesa
I heard the Rosicrucian were behind the whole business. And Amy Semple McPherson and Judge Crater still sit on THEIR board of directors!

Seriously, we've seen corporate acquisitions go sour for the firearm consumer before, and will again. In the last few years, Marlin quality may just have been too good to sustain in the declining market for "steel-and-walnut." Sad, but sadly not new.

Not if you look at the fuss Winchester got for cancelling production of the '94, and the number of Rossi leverguns sold in the last few years, not to mention Henry rifles.

It was simply that Remington screwed up, big time. It WAS the Rosicrucian influence that made the decision, though. grin

Ed

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Aaaaaaahoooooooommmmm, karma will punishish thee 3x's over grasshopper.

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Gotta add in a connection to the Catholic Church, The Freemasons, the International Banking Cartel, and Hugo Chavez.

Ed

Damn, is Hugo Ch�vez back among the living? Bet that sumbitch is smokin!

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Duh!

Go tell the Spartans,Travelers passing by,That here,Obedient to their laws we lie.

I'm older now but I'm still runnin' against the wind

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

67 members (anothergun, 10gaugemag, Alan_Robertson, 7mm_Loco, 11 invisible), 1,405 guests, and 673 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,650
Posts18,512,636
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.