Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 229 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 228 229
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Kimber7man
Thanks. It looks even better behind a dead deer...

[Linked Image]
Sweet buck, too!

Is that the 223 AI or 243 AI?

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
243AI.

223AI hasn't received a paint job yet. youngest son hasn't decided on color...

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Looks pretty sharp. Won't have to worry about loosing that in the woods.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Just shoot me a text Marty. You never wanted to sell it anyway and you have an Edge on order.

You know me -- I'd probably pull the barrel and put it in an ugly stock. I may be ready to buy something new anyway!?!?

I enjoy handguns and I really like shotguns,...but I love rifles!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Actually, a 22-250 loaded with 80gr A Maxes works really well. But then again everyone needs a 25-06 & a .243 & a 6.5-06 and a.....well you get my drift. After all, multiple rifles are good for the economy.

I am the way, the truth, and the life: no one comes to the Father but by me. John 14:6
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
shrapnel,

EPIC [bleep] hilarity by citing your "Sledge Hammer" 25-06 load of 52.5grs of IMR-4350 with a 100NBT,as opposed to your yet to be Imagined 243 load,that "all" your "experience" found to be "lacking" in extrapolation. Laffin'! Those sub .400 BC's in .257" NBT,are a real game "changer".

Holy [bleep] dog schit...that is a [bleep] riot! Perhaps you oughtta stick to things you can understand and for starters,mebbe wax eloquent on the thickness of the goggles requisite,to convince yourself that Humpies rate anything beyond Cat Food?!!? Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

I'm groovin' on how there is no end to you poor dumbphuckers' collective stupidity and here's to the perepetual sanctity of you doing the best you can,with what incredibly [bleep] little you have to work with.

Please don't let that Cat you's busy fending for,get your tongue...nor the couch your [bleep].

Wow+P+!

'Boy,

I never have dabbled any of the .224" stuff,do tell.

Guys really do use 'em on Critters? Is that legal?

Intellesting.

(Addendum for yet another clueless dumbphuck and her tinfoil hat.):

'boy1,

Nope,I'm stuck in a 9-5 grind inside this cubicle,forced to live vicariously through all you Hard Chargers and your fascinatingly fruitful Outdoor's Exploits. Best I can hope for,is to hit the Gun Club once a month,if the Wife lets me. I shoot a 303 as a mainstay,but do not Hunt much,due to both financial and physical difficulties. Yet I can DREAM!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Here in The Big City,there is no Fishing opportunity for many miles and that too,is much to my chagrin...because it seems some of that might be fun.

You Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbphucks crack me the [bleep] up and I'm simply in awe of your INCREDIBLE [bleep] Stupidity. Feel free to quantify with a pic of your crossed-eyes and perhaps entertain giving poor/dumb shrapnel a run for her money,in the Goggle Extravaganza Tourney!

Bless your heart.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Boxer:
You are out fishing and I am wondering what that has to do
with this subject.
Both of these calibers mentioned are very popular and do very well on large game. You dismiss it.

Do you hunt or shoot? What is it all about ?

Edit:

I see you added some pics, what is the point?

Last edited by Farmboy1; 03/21/13.
RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Stick, why don't you use the ladder test?

Do you load all rifles at max after finding pressure?

Dave

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Mr boxer you said something in an eailer post about KS. weather sure hope your that close to me so I could meet you in person! got a few thoughts I would like to run by you , LAUGHFIN' U [bleep] A HOLE mad

Last edited by ldholton; 03/21/13.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Everybody should have a 25. The best bullets made are for the .243 .

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Boxer
'Bout time to waltz upstairs,play in the box the kids came in and mebbe call it a night. Just pizzed off the porch and see there's about 1/2" of fresh tracking snow that just transpired...which don't hurt my heart.

Bet tomorrow don't suck either.(grin)

God that chit's funny! I love this guy! (In a very heterosexual way).

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
For deer, antelope, javelina and varmints, a 243 is an awesome cartridge. The 25-06 gives you a bit more, the 270 a bit more and is an honest elk rifle as well. All three can shoot varmints (270 with Sierra 90g HPBTs at 3400 fps). All three great calibers.

Regards,

Chuck

"There's a saying in prize fighting, everyone's got a plan until they get hit"

Ghost And The Darkness

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Kimber7man
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Tanner, do you have a link for K7's rifle?

I do...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Oh yeah Marty, Big Pimpin, that is what I'm talkin' about!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Seems to shoot better now that's its got some bling...

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
laughing

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Sammo- You get your new iron yet?

Hang some feathers off that sumbitch, slap on some war paint and lets see the new Wagon Burner special!

I could like a Montana in 25-06. I'd shoot the pizz outta it then find a 6mm tube fer it. A 6-06 has got to be fun.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Dog_Hunter
'Bout time to waltz upstairs,play in the box the kids came in and mebbe call it a night. Just pizzed off the porch and see there's about 1/2" of fresh tracking snow that just transpired...which don't hurt my heart.

Bet tomorrow don't suck either.(grin)

God that chit's funny! I love this guy! (In a very heterosexual way).
um I didn't know you could get kids out of the palm of your hand laugh

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Sammo- You get your new iron yet?

Hang some feathers off that sumbitch, slap on some war paint and lets see the new Wagon Burner special!

I could like a Montana in 25-06. I'd shoot the pizz outta it then find a 6mm tube fer it. A 6-06 has got to be fun.

Not yet MM, tracking link says tomorrow but we'll see.

Might be a week or two before it gets the warpaint though, little chilly yet and we don't have a heated shop.

Maybe I could spary paint it in the bathroom and just turn the exhaust fan on....grin

Wagon Burner....that does have a nice ring to it!

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

You Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbphucks crack me the [bleep] up and I'm simply in awe of your INCREDIBLE [bleep] Stupidity. Feel free to quantify with a pic of your crossed-eyes and perhaps entertain giving poor/dumb shrapnel a run for her money,in the Goggle Extravaganza Tourney!

Bless your heart.

Your posts have given everyone here a vision of the disappointment your parents have felt since you were born, the best part of you was thrown away at birth...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Farmtoy,

I'll happily fuel your Imagination,so you can practice your Pretend.

The point is that it's impossible to quantify in words,how [bleep] incredibly Stupid you are,though I'm enjoying the humor of your attempt to do just that. Laffin'!

Looking forward to your next whine,as you frantically schlep Stupidity to places it's never been before and obliviously deal belly laugh,after belly laugh.

Nearly forgot to fuel your Imagination...here you go. 25 Style.

[Linked Image]

Some fair to middlin' Kansas Trout.

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

RDW,

I always could separate the wheat from the chaff.

Despite 100's(and 100's) of tries in different barrels,I've yet to see a rifle that had to be loaded backwards,to shine. Pulling spark plugs is of less than zero interest to me and things never don't not perk at it's potential.

I've zero interest in scarring my Manly Beauty and have zero interest in the flashiest chrono reading in the 'hood. What do interest me,is downrange performance and little of that hinges upon 100yd "satisfactions". I view The 100 as a place to sort initial queries,due the lack of atmospheric at such modest distances,as well as a place to make initial erector critiques. Have yet to see copious ES/SD be positive things,or as of yet,had trite values be a concession...atta distance further along the line.

It seems most of The Hip Crowd(them who think they shoot a smidge) is fixated upon whatever the word of the day is and then they affix Tinfoil Hats and conduct business in Lemming Leaps. It'd be hard to slight the humor of the stampede,but Boobs leading Boobs...ain't a recipe for extracting the potential of a platform. So I get to hear it all,because there never ain't not a long line of exceedingly dumb [bleep] who fancy themselves as having a clue,just waiting to "tell" me something about barrels,boolits,boolistics and the like(as you'll note here within),yet are devoid a first [bleep] inkling and simply mired in their dumbphucktitude by default. It IS a hilarious recipe for never ending humor and the schit never don't not crack me the [bleep] up.

Soooooooo...if someone wishes to hitch their cart in front of their pony,bet your azz I'll happily watch the show. I've long had a knack for cutting to the [bleep] chase,as well as paintin' a purty picture and can only lead 'em to water...I cain't make 'em drink(and enjoy it most when they stand there lock-legged in refrain).

Now if you wanna play with "nodes","vibration","harmonics" or whatever in the [bleep] the word of the day is,have at it and make .1gr propellant jumps and run away from the lands and set the world on fire in general.(grin) Reduced atmospheric influence comes only 1 way,within any given chambering and that's by opting good BC's,at good speeds. Were you to look over your shoulders,you'll note a veddy,veddy impressive display of how to reliably [bleep] that simplistic fact up,by the herd of Window Lickers in proximity. They've run the gamut in their collective dumbphucktitude and it's only funny,because they ARE doing the best they can,with what incredibly little they have to work with. Hilarious [bleep] schit,from start to finish,to having a herd of Lemming wantonly trying to outdumbphuck one another for the first leap offa the cliff.

I'd get into bedding/deadening with RVT or similar,but the Vulcan Mindphuck would have all the Lemmings leapin' and what [bleep] fun is that?!!?(grin)

Again,if you can't knock it(Load Development) outta da Park in wayyyyyyyyy under 10 pokes...you's [bleep] the dog. Kiss,find pressure and rock on.

Hint.

'holton,

It's your Imagination,please feel free to Pretend with it as you please. I'd really love to see a video of your Hissy Fit as you wax eloquent on your Estrogen fueled Vagina Monologue and stamp your itty-bitty feet(don't forget to hold your breath too!). Might I be able to purchase a copy? Thanks!

I know...I know,you are a Student of Biqsqueeze's Mall Ninja Karate Academy and your vest weighs more than Magnumdooshes'. Laffin'! Plus you are sworn to a Secret Squirrel Oath,to never divulge pics of your "pursuits" in the flesh.

You amazingly inept Do Nothing Dumbphucks are a [bleep] riot! No wonder your Imagination is so "accomplished".

Wow.

rick',

Boolits still matter more than headstamps and of course not all diameters is equal to start with.

Them facts,do [bleep] with pointy heads.

'Hunter,

I reckon you might could be well ahead of the curve,though in fairness...much of the class ain't got schit for brains.(grin)

However,I do enjoy a good Drag Race and these clueless [bleep] looking to out-dumbphuck eachother for the "Win",is reliably EPIC comedy. Be careful or you'll horn one or more up. Laffin'!

Who's your money on?!?

colorado,

The ascending increments you reference,are in recoil...not terminal affects. Curiously enough,recoil ain't an indicator of anything on the muzzle end of the equation.

For conversation the .277" 90 has a BC of sub .200(.195),which is well shy that of a .224" 40grainer(.220). The 222 Remington will launch a 40 at 3600fps and if that realm of flight characteristics is "Sinister Varmint Performance",then I'm impressed,that you impress that easily. 'Course The Deuce with the aforementioned 40,will slap that 270 load you cited in drop/drift,though on the "bright side" the 270 will burn an extry 30grs of powder(over double The Deuce charge) to come in 2nd. But...you'll be able to brag up the recoil increase,so you'll have that "going" for you.

Slicing the pie a bit differently and using an arbitrary velocity threshold of 2000fps,while allowing shrapnel's goggles to play,here is how the dust settles. A "lowly" 243 squirting a 105 at 3000fps will stay 2000fps+ to the 625yd line. The vaunted 25-06 Goggle Load will make 520yds at a 3350 launch. Your 270 load makes it to 300yds with the 3400fps launch you cite. Points awarded,if none of that sinks in!

The faster you lose your fixation with headstamps and the sooner you focus boolits instead,the sooner you'll connect your first dot.

Hint.

shrapnel,

I'll feign my "surprise",that you clammed right the [bleep] and again returned to Whining. Laffin'!

I mean what else could someone who "knows" and "does" as "much" as you do?!!?

Bless your heart and your "Hard Charging" ways.

Laffin'!

(Addendum)

'tis,

I've only (2) 6-284's.

S/A 700 clip slotted and forward lug cut receiver,for Marty's double-lugged 20MOA rail,all punched 8x40. TPS alloys,3.5-10x M1,#3 1-8" Brux at 23",Sako Hunter,Atlas DBM,Alpha2 which happily digests the 105 A-Max 2.950" kiss. Gunning the works at 3325fps and diggin' it.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

If only because Blue,reliably gets the Windowlicking [bleep] Whiners...whining. Tossed a 25 in the works,if only to fuel their Imaginations.

[Linked Image]

'Course I got's me this "hunch",that there prolly ain't too many colors I don't gun and that spectrum just might cover a coupla/few chamberings. Laffin'! A shame that The Paper Hat Brigade seems to have lost their steam,because it was funnier than [bleep] and a right proper dichotomy of a shame...that they yet cain't savvy just how [bleep] amazingly stupid they are.

MUCH enjoyed The Goggle Chronicles!

[bleep] WOW +P!

Page 9 of 229 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

514 members (21, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 160user, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 44 invisible), 2,151 guests, and 1,128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,764
Posts18,476,641
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.