Campfire Member
and for gun control!

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
NYC is broke but apparently they budgeted for this in times of plenty.
$12 mill would go a long ways in getting the gangs off the streets which would actually accomplish something useful.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What a pos

1 and done
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
All he will do is make angry folks even madder.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
IC B2

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Yep, it made me steaming mad when I read it, thats for sure!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I hate that [bleep] guy. He's a megalomaniac with a Messiah complex.

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

If NYT were a real news paper it'd be front page.

"NYC Broke! Mayor Spends $12 Million Anti-Gun Ads"

Same for all other BS these commie/[bleep]/junkies do.

"NYC Broke! Mayor Spends $XX Million Passing Law Against Gulps"

etc.

If every time people saw, heard, or read a "public service message" they stopped to think (hey, I gotta pay for this chit) most of it would disappear.

"Click It Or Ticket"

F U !!!
I gotta pay these commie/[bleep]/junkies to threaten me with theft and violence?

Well, here's a REAL public service announcement.
Won't cost ya a dime, either!
These fuggers need taken out and shot.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

pal Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A common thread, here, is government using our own money to take away our freedoms.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by pal
A common thread, here, is government using our own money to take away our freedoms.

And there are two kinds of people in this world. Those who just want to live their lives and be left the hell alone and busybodies like Bloomberg who aren't happy unless they are telling somebody else how to live.

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bloomberg spent 14 mill in 2012 attacking pro gun Congresscritters, he went two for five by swamping races. Then there was the 2 million spent killing off Debbie Halvorson (for a race in Jessseeee Jacksunnnnnnn Jooooooonirs district, not exactly a gun-friendly seat.
So now there is twelve million more for 2013. Okay, that is 28 million bucks -- NRA spent 32 million TOTAL on politics in 2012. I think we need to consider setting aside money for NRA/ILA, or to bulk up GOA/JFPO/SAF. My pen hand is starting to itch, even if my wallet is butthurting me right about now.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A megalomaniac with a messiah complex is a very accurate description of that P.O.S.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I think we need to consider setting aside money for NRA/ILA, or to bulk up GOA/JFPO/SAF.

http://www.nraila.org/legislation/s...outrageous-behavior-by-the-governor.aspx

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Typical Jew.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
hey, a fool and his money are quickly parted...

you guys need to subscribe to "Mayors Against Illegal Guns"...

its amazing the BS they come up, to try to convince the unknowning about their 'noble cause'.... lets one know what the other side is doing and thinking...

another notable point tho...

The "Mayors Against Illegal Guns" are pretty much the same Mayors that run sanctuary cities, ignoring Federal Immigration laws that are ALREADY on the Books...

So they want to ignore laws, that fit their convenience, and then want the passage of laws that also fit their convenience..

So typical Democrats... pick the laws they want to abide by and then ignore the ones they don't...

what a bunch of POSs....

they complain they need laws against "illegal guns" ( not really yet illegal) because of public safety... but they have no concern about public safety when it comes to drug dealing illegal immigrants...

guns don't vote... illegal aliens do...

shows where their bottom line resides...

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I just emailed the newly elected mayor of Chattanooga to ask if he was going to support mayors against illegal guns. The former mayor was a member and I reminded the mayor-elect that the organization was anti-gun more than anything else. His response was typical doublespeak. I had hoped he would be an improvement over the current A-hole.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Seafire

The bottom line for any politician, of every persuasion, in all countries...is in their back pocket, and unless you hit that they will not give a toss what anyone else thinks.

Smack one in the mouth and you will be a dangerous radical.
Smack one in the reputation and you will be vilified forever.
Smack one in the pocket and it will capitulate, bend over, and bare it's arse for you.

They are all, without exception...whores.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seafire
hey, a fool and his money are quickly parted...

you guys need to subscribe to "Mayors Against Illegal Guns"...

its amazing the BS they come up, to try to convince the unknowning about their 'noble cause'.... lets one know what the other side is doing and thinking...

another notable point tho...

The "Mayors Against Illegal Guns" are pretty much the same Mayors that run sanctuary cities, ignoring Federal Immigration laws that are ALREADY on the Books...

So they want to ignore laws, that fit their convenience, and then want the passage of laws that also fit their convenience..

So typical Democrats... pick the laws they want to abide by and then ignore the ones they don't...

what a bunch of POSs....

they complain they need laws against "illegal guns" ( not really yet illegal) because of public safety... but they have no concern about public safety when it comes to drug dealing illegal immigrants...

guns don't vote... illegal aliens do...

Can you say Denver?

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I heard BLoomberg on 710 w/ John Gambling yesterday. He is truly dangerous. I'll try to get a transcript. It is frightening.

paraphrase from memory...

"you cant stop it, so regardless of how you feel you should just go along with it." in regards to

"even if it is wrong, the 2A is the law of th eland. BUt we have a history of putting restrictions on it, and should continue to do so. this isnt the wild west"

"An officer can walk past your house and if he sees something wrong in your window can act on it... so why not do so with a drone. like it or not, the technology is getting better and it cant be curtailed. People should get used to losing privacy- its a different world. a better world." in regards to drones in NYC used y NYPD.

He should be enemy #1 or 2 imo.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
It's absolutely frightening what a liberal will say in an attempt to convince anyone within earshot, that an inanimate gun is evil, dangerous and they must all, repeat, ALL be melted.

It is terrifying what they can rationalize saying.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (22250rem, 1badf350, 2500HD, 10Glocks, 160user, 12344mag, 57 invisible), 2,218 guests, and 1,187 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,364
Posts18,506,392
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.