Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
iambrb Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Headed off in a few, howz about y'all?

http://northsidebc.org/

Psalm 19:14-May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
_
Humble servant of Jesus Christ. Living His plan and praying to show it in name, word, body, and light.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
iambrb;
Although I grew up attending another church and for awhile worshiped at a Baptist church as well, we've been associated with this church since moving out to BC in '84.

http://oliveralliancechurch.com/

Our family is fairly involved in it - worship team, power point, nursery and elder's board.

All the best to you and yours this still, cold Sunday morning sir.

Regards,
Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
John Hagee, channel 318.

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We have 4 of 6 family members down with the crud. So no church for us today. But, most Sundays we can be found at Centralia Community Church.

Wade

"Let's Roll!" - Todd Beamer 9/11/01.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I was visiting some of the wife's family yesterday, and went to St Jude's Catholic in Ocala for 4:00 Mass.

Sam......

IC B2

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
One that's got neither creed nor bylaws nor national doctrine committee. Can't improve on the original.

NRA Life Member
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Sovereign Grace Church in Aurora. We meet in the Rangeview High School off Iliff.

Sovereign Grace Church

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
A non denominational called Solid Rock. I went to a church an hour away for 16 years then we felt like the Lord wanted us to be more involved locally.When you are an hour away you just don't get to do some things or get to know people as well.

The pastor at Solid Rock is an old friend of mine and an avid hunter.There are also several men my age who hunt and fish.I am making friends and connections which I didn't have in my other church.I've already been invited to a Pheasant hunt in South Dakota in Sept.

We have an awesome worsip service which sometimes lasts an hour and a half.A lot of people are prayed for and a lot on their knees in the alter during worship.The teaching isn't as in depth as my other church but there is more freedom of worship and a lot of love in this church.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
The last time I was in a church, I left married.

I'm not falling for that one again.

I think I'll attend the church of "Champs Sport's Bar" and watch some March Madness and Tiger become number 1 in the world.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
LCoB...Lifeway Church of Billings....First church, then Sunday school, then a walk with my bride. Good stuff for the soul.

IC B3

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
I'm not. I did go to the Methodist Church until I found out their well kept secret of being against private ownership of firearms. I refuse to give my money to this cause.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
not

Save an elk, shoot a cow.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
we have a 9 month old who like to make his own music, we have tried going to church but his volume is load enough we can't attend a service with out hearing him from the other side of the building, at his last checkup the doc said she had never heard a loader kid

�The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed!� � Thomas Jefferson
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Not today, and if I was, I wouldn't be tooting my horn about trying to make other people feel like crap for not going. Baptist live to do that crap.

Every other third Sunday, the message is about "your lack of committment"

The wife teaches an adult Bible Sunday School class, been working on her presentation since 2am.

anyway, I would be there now but the wife requested I stay back with my 10 y.o. daughter. She has pink eye and unlike some people we know when to avoid crowds when something contagious is abound.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by RISJR
The last time I was in a church, I left married.

I'm not falling for that one again.

I think I'll attend the church of "Champs Sport's Bar" and watch some March Madness and Tiger become number 1 in the world.

I used to use that line�any institution that would take a young naive boy fresh off the farm and inflect matrimony upon him�

I do not go to church but I was just kidding about that being the reason why.

Today there is a long list of church closings due our snow storm.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Kahuna Emeritus &
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Kahuna Emeritus &
Campfire Outfitter

Last evening, Karen and I went to Christ the King Catholic Church for Vigil Palm Sunday Mass. http://www.ctk.cc/

I'm always amazed at the Palm Sunday Mass. Yes, it is the beginning of Holy Week and we'll be in Church each and every day this week, but Palm Sunday is soooo special.

We are a small neighborhood Catholic parish of about 1,300 families ... maybe 4,000 souls. Last evening, at Vigil, every pew was absolutely full. It was wonderful to see that many faithful Christians worshipping Our Lord.

It's hard to estimate our attendance last evening, but I'd say 800+.

Karen and I are Eucharistic Ministers to the Homebound. Today, we will be visiting three very special older folks and praying with them. It's always a very special part of the homebound's week when take the Most Blessed Eucharist to them. Indeed, Karen and I are even more Blessed.

We wish all of you a blessed Palm Sunday, a wonderful Holy Week and a Glorious Easter.

With God,

Steve

"God Loves Each Of Us As If There Were Only One Of Us"
Saint Augustine of Hippo - AD 397

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
St. John's Lutheran in Sauk City, WI

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by conchworker
One that's got neither creed nor bylaws nor national doctrine committee. Can't improve on the original.

Well said.

"The church is always trying to get other people to reform; it might not be a bad idea to reform itself a little, by way of example." - Mark Twain

I went to the gym...only because the weather sucks to bad to go to the mountains and spend the day climbing and hiking.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
We ALMOST made this morning but the wife wasn't having any of getting up at 6am. Only having one service at 8am is tough for us retired folks.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

260 members (1minute, 204guy, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 16penny, 257_X_50, 1beaver_shooter, 33 invisible), 2,309 guests, and 1,320 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,113
Posts18,483,440
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.