-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I guess the military cuts are getting serious.

Barfska, LOL!

[Linked Image]

Last edited by ColKlink; 03/26/13.

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis
GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
What do you expect from an idiot?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
he doesn't require much for meat gazing grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
They are infer red. laugh

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He looked out the right end... on the third try.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by eyeball
They are infer red. laugh

Na that is the inside of his eyes that we are seeing Red like the devil him self

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Naw, they're not infer red. They're "rose colored." The kind of bino's that you see what you want to see when you look through them.

Go tell the Spartans,Travelers passing by,That here,Obedient to their laws we lie.

I'm older now but I'm still runnin' against the wind

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I suspect that if your President wanted the latest Zeiss or Swaro he would have them, some people don't really care about having the best glass.

And let's face it, if he were utilising the absolute best you lot would be jumping all over him for being excessive.

President or Prime Minister would be a c_nt of a job...which is probably why it attracts miserable so-and-so's.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I like to detest our Prime Minister...but fair is fair fellas, we have enough to pick on without resorting to this level.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
grinThe soldier(s) in charge probly didn't wanna risk him busting a GOOD set of binos so they gave him the "VIP" binos. grin

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Cheap prop of course, prob'ly not even focused. I'd guess neither Obama nor any of his inner circle have any clue about functional outdoor gear.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Cheap prop of course, prob'ly not even focused. I'd guess neither Obama nor any of his inner circle have any clue about functional outdoor gear.

Form the photo, I don't think the eyepieces are even set wide enough for him to see through with both eyes.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by JSTUART
I like to detest our Prime Minister...but fair is fair fellas, we have enough to pick on without resorting to this level.

Yeah, well without reading further, he is still the end of this country as we know it and the biggest POS to ever occupy the office. Guess that gives us a bit of a right to use every chance....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
grinThe soldier(s) in charge probly didn't wanna risk him busting a GOOD set of binos so they gave him the "VIP" binos. grin

The Halfrican was handed the cheapo's as a joke, knowing full-well that everybody who knows anything about optics would get a laugh when they saw the pictures. Obummer has never even read or heard the words "Zeiss" "Meopta" "Leica" etc. The military occasionally gets a silent dig against POTUS without most folks catching it......

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Please leave him clueless or the taxpayers will be springing for a set of Swaro's that he'll pack home from the Whitehouse.

1Minute
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by 1minute
Please leave him clueless or the taxpayers will be springing for a set of Swaro's that he'll pack home from the Whitehouse.

Like so many other gov't purchases, I wouldn't be surprised if those binoculars still cost the tax payers every bit as much as a new set of Swaro's, if not more.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Even the most expensive binos are not going to help the way those eyes see things...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"You'd Think Obummer Would at Least Have Photoshopped Decent Binoculars"

Just kidding. Or not. Never know with this guy.

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Those are special. 0.5 Power binocs-

for short-sighted liberals.

I'd rather be a free man in my grave, than living as a puppet or a slave....

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

420 members (1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 1lesfox, 10ring1, 52 invisible), 2,555 guests, and 1,141 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,532
Posts18,530,971
Members74,038
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.