Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 229 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 228 229
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Seafire
Eddy,

are you referring to the wood stump or the human one?

I mean, putting up an enclosure, give it a stool and put up a corn feeder, could apply to the human stump also...

so just thought I'd get a little more clarification... whistle

He can only post once a day and I bet you still have nightmares. He only owns you because you won't turn loose of the hook. Of course he does not want you to, and you don't think you want to. That is all I am gonna say here because I do not want to mess up the catching since it goes way beyond fishing smile

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
well said.....

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Hey Huntsman, was that a .243 or a 25-06 you got that big ol ground hog with??

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Awww Come on EddyB!

And I have always taken you for an intelligent man...

you really believe that I have "nightmares" over the little Schmuck??

There is a reason he is allowed ONE post a day.... and it is not based on his intellectual abilities.... heck one needs a Lirrlw Orphan Annie Secret Decoder Ring just to try and translate his AK trailer park gibberish...

but hey, believe what ya wanna believe...

I'll still enjoy most of your posts, and continue to think Schtick is a moron... I see nothing about him that impresses me.. and as far as knowledge to pass on, there are a host of other guys on the campfire here that are more than willing to share, know more than that little 'self centered' pompous dingleberry knows and shares it without all the crap he spouts that is the reason he is only allowed ONE post a day...

Schtick is the most hilarious guy on here.. I sure wish he was alowed to post more than one post.. many of us miss the multiple post humor he offers...

I mean what is not funny about a self centered alcoholic with a short man's complex, trying to hide it from others??

your turn...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I agree that he is hilarious but maybe from a different perspective. I enjoy your posts as well, well most of them. Just trying to save you some grief, or maybe not. In many of your posts to stick you seem mighty worked up, while he is just giggling about the whole situation. But maybe I am misreading your posts, happens sometimes on these pain meds. If he is not pushing you toward a coronary, carry on.

PS. if you find yourself involved in an internet confrontation and then realize you are not actually having fun and are instead worked up about the situation, bowing out is the best thing IMO. I come here for kicks, when it aint fun, I leave.

Last edited by EddyBo; 03/28/13.
IC B2

M
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
M
Life on Internet chat rooms is often a perfect example of the Ahab Syndrome: Which is more obsessed, Ahab or the white whale?

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EddyBo

He can only post once a day and I bet you still have nightmares. He only owns you because you won't turn loose of the hook. Of course he does not want you to, and you don't think you want to. That is all I am gonna say here because I do not want to mess up the catching since it goes way beyond fishing smile

LMFAO.

No need to worry Bro.
The Seabiscuit ain't smart enough to stop.
It's wonderful to watch though.
Have a good Holiday Weekend.

Have Dog

Will Travel

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Shefire,

I always getta kick outta your bemoaning,that you's under the impression,that someone else could make you look like a bigger piece of Do Nothing Schit(DNS) than you can.

Your uncanny ability to correlate same,is beyond impressive and that you are oblivious...is simply [bleep] incredible.

Here's to your Imagination and to just how very [bleep] badly you need it. If I schit in a ZipLoc and placed it on Ebay,you'd bid it through the roof and then would be scramblin' to find a co-signer. Laffin'!

You are THE Queen of The Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbphucks...Bless your heart.

Kaleb,

Boolits very much differ and re-differ in a wide spectrum of chamberings. I place .224" 75 A-Max into parts of the anatomy,I would want a broadhead. Great for tugging lungs,but there are superior choices for the South end of a Northbound victim.

I'm better than a whole bunch real good with a rifle,so never was one to fret connecting dots...if only because I can reliably thread needles.

Understatement.(grin)

Swifty,

I ain't much fun to keep pace with,but here's to the hilarity of your Imagination granting you the amount of Pretend requisite,that you Imagine you could.

Again,you never mentioned at which Mall you Ninja?!? Though you sure as [bleep] clam up in all regards the rifle,as you loosen your Tinfoil Hat and let some Pretend escape to your keyboard.

Hang a pic of your crossed-eyes,droolin' yap and "hard charging" ways.

Laffin'!

WSM,

"Thinking" very obviously isn't your longsuit...not that I wish to quell your attempts at same. Few things more hilarious,than a day Dreaming Dumbphucker talking out their azz,in regards to things they've never seen,or ever could do.

Feel free to wax eloquent upon your Concrete Jungle and "all" the "satisfactions" inherent,as that really is fascinating stuff. Laffin'! For some reason,you keep skirting rifle "particulars",but I'm groovin' on how very real your Whine is.

Keep living on the "edge".

Laffin'!

Ackmam,

You just stay the course of "keepin' it real",as you flaunt your Imagination and Pretend,while perpetuating your incredible Dumbphucktitude.

I see you shut right the [bleep] up with your Imaginary Light Speed 223AI "loads".

Didn't mean to make you uncomfy there.

Laffin'!

'Cub,

Always a treat to be regaled with your version of the "Outdoors".

You ain't The Jeff-O Of the North...for nothin'.

Groovin' on how "real",your Pretend is to you.

Wow.

temmi,

All of my '06's have long worn "7-08" on their barrel shanks.

'Course,I never impressed easily and prolly shoot a smidge.

'hookem,

Cat get your tongue,or couch got your [bleep]?!? You was really doing "well" there for a bit,the Hissy Fit were right proper,the tears were streamin' and you was full tilt Dreamin'.

Say a leetle sumptin' more on that new High Zoot TC 243. Mebbe a pic,or a list of particulars regarding glass,it's mounting and fodder...if only because it will be a [bleep] hoot!

I'm curious,when you shoot your Imagination,is it as loud as all these other dumb [bleep]? Thanks for the clarification,you are a great source of intel.

Laffin'!

Eddy,

If you swipe her Imagination,she'll have nothing left and that'd be mean.

Kudos to her Pretend and her Plagiarism...if only because it's as close as she'll ever come and them constants simply tear the addled Do Nothing [bleep] to shreds.

Embrace her Imagination...it's a [bleep] riot!

Mule Deer,

Life is Life and it never ain't not funny,to pay slack on the rope...to them who think they can handle same.

'Course it do get funnier than [bleep],when they's under the impression they's hanging tight.(grin)

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Yep that's the way I place the amax as well. The deer making a mad dash don't bother me. I've seen more wierd things happen when they hit the dirt than when they run dead 40 yards. I get a kick outta the boys at work that obsess over bang flop. If they have a deer run 25-50 yards either the bullets suck or they need a bigger gun. I asked them one day if it is acceptable for the deer to die 5 seconds after being shot. They said sure!....then I asked them how far they figure a deer can run in 5 seconds....lol.

Just a little small sample but I believe I/we shot 4 deer with the 6.5-284 with 140 bergs. All lung/heart (broad head) shots and all hit the ground...big deal really I guess? Shot 5 with the 22-250AI amax and a hog. Hog bit the dirt as did 2 of the deer. The deer that did run didn't go anywhere really.

Was really impressed by the hog deal. Shot was fairly close and running. I'm by no means a great shot at running game. Hit the pig in the shoulder and he rolled. Wouldn't have expected the little target type(supposedly) bullet to hold up so well but it did.

While on the topic I know y'all like the 155's from lapua for 30 cal stuff. Thoughts on that bullet at 300 winny speeds? Thanks

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BigStump
'Cub,

Wow.

The 70s called ...... They want their mustache back.

[Linked Image]

IC B3

W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
Kaleb, I question some good authorities about the 155's out of the .300 and he said there were pals that used them with good success out of the big .30's..as soon as I can lay my hands on some, I intend to try them...

Molon Labe
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SuperCub
'Cub,

Wow.

[Linked Image]

I want that mug but with "EB" on it smile

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by Boxer

WSM,

"Thinking" very obviously isn't your longsuit...not that I wish to quell your attempts at same. Few things more hilarious,than a day Dreaming Dumbphucker talking out their azz,in regards to things they've never seen,or ever could do.

Feel free to wax eloquent upon your Concrete Jungle and "all" the "satisfactions" inherent,as that really is fascinating stuff. Laffin'! For some reason,you keep skirting rifle "particulars",but I'm groovin' on how very real your Whine is.

Keep living on the "edge".

Laffin'!

Boxer:
Just what particulars are you asking for? You rant so much it is very hard to follow anything you say. If we go back to the original posters question he asked opinions over the .243 vrs the 25-06 for deer and lopes. As I have just acquired my first .243, a Winchester M70 heavy barrel built in 1970 topped with a Leupold VXIII 6.5-20 and am still working loads up for it as a woodchuck rifle I can not give any info for the .243 as a deer rifle. I have never shot a 25-06 but I do have a .257AI that is built with a 26 inch heavy varmint barrel again for woodchucks. My answer was I would get a .260 or 6.5x55 if I was looking for a deer/lope rifle only. I am sure I could say how I would have such rifle set up but the original poster would do much better setting it up for his needs not mine. I have killed deer with the .260 and find it a pleasant shooting round and more than capable for what the original poster is looking for. As for particulars past that I see no reason to post unless the original poster would have asked.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Thanks Wyo

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by EddyBo
Originally Posted by SuperCub
'Cub,

Wow.

[Linked Image]

I want that mug but with "EB" on it smile

Big Stump wouldn't have it. He is the only LEGEND, just ask him.

Laffin'

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
That's a good point WSM. I like a little bit heavier rifle than a sheep hunter and lighter than a bean field rig. To me thats the cool part about custom parts we can all have what we want.....depending on what we do with our rifles and where.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Ok, Boxer, some pics and some particulars on glass. I have a Leopold 4x12 I bought 26 yrs ago. I still had 200 bucks left over after my honeymoon 26 yrs ago, so I went and bought the scope, about 10 yrs before you were born right? You are about 16 aren't you?? And for pics,, here ya go, my according to you POS gun. 1.3" @ 100 yds and 1.1" @ 200 yds. Just whipped up some loads with some old military powder I've had for 15 years now, some Hornady 75 gr. hollow points and some old cases I had laying around. [Linked Image][Linked Image]

Last edited by ihookem; 03/29/13.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Don't know about the gun, but 20 years later you're still high and right.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
That was pretty good Dave!! I will see what I can do for tomorrow.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by David_Walter
Don't know about the gun, but 20 years later you're still high and right.

Funny, but Schtick is usually high... and a little to the left... but Slavely could be lying to me again...

That Slavey is such a card... grin

Page 13 of 229 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1337Fungi, 10gaugemag, 64 invisible), 2,449 guests, and 1,188 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,778
Posts18,477,043
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.