Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Anywhere that has a brick of 22 LR around here is selling them as fast as they put them out for between $65.00 and $75.00/brick.

Why should he sell for a lot less? He can't replace the ammo for his asking price.

Because he said Brucie's were only worth $17.95. Why are his worth more?

Well, I have to tell you that right now Brucie's stash of bricks is worth $65.00 each.

Little barrel, if you wanted mine you would pay that, but I'm not selling. grin

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

GB1

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
thats what I would like to know, if someone says they will take it, did he screw him over? NOOO, he put a price on it, if you dont like it dont buy it and if someone does then they think the price was fair.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I picked up another 41 bricks of CCI's today, havent deceided on a price yet, I dont have any problems find 22's.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I just see the hypocrisy. I guess nobody else does.

Carry on.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Let me tell you a little secret. This place if full of some pretty damn decent folks. In the time I've been here, I've seen enough generosity to fill a couple arks. If the guy wants to charge scalpers prices on things he has the right to do it, but be warned some of us won't sit idly by without offering up some abrasiveness. He'd have much better luck over on Gunbroker or other online auction sites.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Lawdwaz
Originally Posted by cooperfan
Are there no moderators on this site?

What's the problem? People are just voicing an opinion.

That shouldn't bother you.

he must be a democrat........can't take free speech....

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eh76
Originally Posted by Lawdwaz
Originally Posted by cooperfan
Are there no moderators on this site?

What's the problem? People are just voicing an opinion.

That shouldn't bother you.

he must be a democrat........can't take free speech....

And he's a hypocrite. Yep. Definitely smells like a democrat.

I've already taken care of it. Hopefully, he'll do the same to me.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Whatever the cost, it still pisses off the democrats that there is ammo among us. grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Let me tell you a little secret. This place if full of some pretty damn decent folks. In the time I've been here, I've seen enough generosity to fill a couple arks. If the guy wants to charge scalpers prices on things he has the right to do it, but be warned some of us won't sit idly by without offering up some abrasiveness. He'd have much better luck over on Gunbroker or other online auction sites.

I'd agree, lots of pretty decent folks here. Several of those pretty decent folks have jumped in on this thread. Some have even accused this fellow of screwing someone over. I'd like to know who, and how he did it.

He's got an asking price, but that isn't necessarily going to be his getting price. But if it is, somebody must think it's fair enough.

I'm guessing there's probably not going to be any names of his victims forthcoming, eh? grin

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I thought he was ribbing a bit with the $17.95 offer. I still do. laugh

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
+1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You all are complaining about capitalism?

Is it a defective product?
Is the seller a known problem?
Can you recommend a source for getting it cheaper?
All good, useful interjections.

You don't like the sale price? You don't buy it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JBGQUICK

You don't like the sale price? You don't buy it.

Lots of sellers here will be remembered when this is all over.
Just think back, remember, and don't buy anything.
Nothing wrong with that huh?
It's our right to use our money as we see fit.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JBGQUICK
You all are complaining about capitalism?

The true capitalists are the retailers and brick-&-mortar shops that can't keep it in stock at retail or discount prices because there are bottom suckers out there that buy it all up at retail or discount prices only to resale at a ridiculous profit because they know these are desperate times and unfortunately, there are desperate people out there. Nothing wrong with doing it in a normal economy as it pertains to gun-related items, but our economy is anything but normal thanks to our dumbass politicians that want to ban anything that normal people, i.e: conservatives, want to possess or have or do.

On top of that, everybody knows that 22LR is a favorite for kids and parent/kid outings. And ammo can't be had now because of all of the afore-mentioned bottom feeders out to make a quick and easy buck at the expense of kids having fun and parents spending some quality time with their kids. My dad bought me my first rifle, a 22, about 40 years ago. I still have it and I have MANY great memories of time spent with Dad shooting or just talking about guns or going to gun shows. Dads and kids should still be able to make those same kinds of memories.

I'm glad you're fine with it. It's not affecting me or my son or my daughter personally, but it kills me to think that it is affecting many.

Thanks for asking.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Im donateing 10,000 rounds of Federal 711 gold match target to the youth of our country, because alot of youth shooting clubs will be shuting down because of this problem we have, I just got 41 more bricks of CCI's today that I'm wondering what I'm going to do with it, so I guess I'm a bottom sucker

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Whatever. You completely miss the point.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
no point missed here, I got the point, I bought 50 bricks of CCI's awhile back to sell on here to help out, got bashed by 2 on here beause I paid $50 a brick and I had to drive 5 hours round trip and was going to ship it for $65.00, so you try to help out and get thrown in the mud over it

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Glad you got the point. You can check your for sale thread and see if I made any comments. I'm very positive that you will not find any from me. I merely joined in pointing out the hypocrisy here and then simply answered a question that was asked. Have a good Easter weekend.

ETA: If you bought it at $50 and sold it at $50+ shipping, I don't see how you could possibly think that I was talking about you. Please read my comments again. Thanks.

Last edited by 257heaven; 03/29/13.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Thats not I was really trying to get at. Why do a select few on here think they have a right to [bleep] on someones post, they have the right to ask any price they want, if they can get it great. If you read the post dont like the price move on, no need to make a comment, or [bleep] on his post.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So you did indeed miss my point. My point was that he schitted on another poster that was trying to sell 22 ammo for the same price he now is. And then he gets butthurt when others do the same to him.

DAMMIT!

I'm out.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (1badf350, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 52 invisible), 2,925 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,955
Posts18,519,375
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.