Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
and 257heaven your right you didnt make any comments on my post on the CCI's 22. I wasent saying you were if you took it that way I'm sorry. Wasent bashing you, just everyone else that needs to comment about something they do intend to buy, if your not going to buy it why even open your mouth

GB1

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I missed his post about that, if he [bleep] on someone else post about prices on 22's and then does the same thing then he has no right to get all upset about it or even contact Rick about it, whats good for the goose is good for the gander

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Cooperfan: You are on my list.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Agreed. But we are bumping the schitt out of his post, aren't we?? Haha.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
it amazes me how someone selling 22's can get 10+ pages on here

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Coooperfan will regret trying to hose people on the price of this ammo-what a shame!

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
who did he hose, if anyone buys his ammo they did at there own free will

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm with ya, 257.
I only commented after it was shown that he bitched about $50 dollar bricks, the day before.
Ask whatever you want for your bricks boys, I don't need any.
If you find someone willing to pay $70......go for it.
But don't be a hypocrite in the process.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by wageslave
I'm with ya, 257.
I only commented after it was shown that he bitched about $50 dollar bricks, the day before.

I will post for the last time on this: Yes I thought the other poster was high at $50.00, but guess what. He got it.

After doing some looking around on GB and other sites, it seemed to be going for more than that.

I am sitting on 9 bricks, that don't really shoot well in any of my rifles. I thought if the market bared $60.00 than I would try. Not really caring if they sold or not because I have 2 little girls at home that can shoot for years on 5000 rounds.

I guess in the process I have somehow ruined my reputation on this site, which if I would of thought would happen I would have never made the post.

I think the best thing to do is to have the mods remove the listing and let's enjoy the Easter weekend.

Last edited by cooperfan; 03/30/13.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cooperfan

I guess in the process I have somehow ruined my reputation on this site, which if I would of thought would happen I would have never made the post.

I think the best thing to do is to have the mods remove the listing and let's enjoy the Easter weekend.

Nah, you'll be fine.

If you want them sold, put them on a 1 day auction on GB.
Make sure you use the featured auction thingy to put it in the top action lines.
It will sell and you won't have to eat freight. There are alotta sheep on there. grin

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B3

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W

Nah, you'll be fine.

If you want them sold, put them on a 1 day auction on GB.
Make sure you use the featured auction thingy to put it in the top action lines.
It will sell and you won't have to eat freight. There are alotta sheep on there. grin

Agreed, People forget quickly, if they didnt, 75% of gun stores would be out of business right now. Toss em on GB and reap the rewards of not being caught with your pants down. I learned my lesson during the first ammo shortage.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Nope, not at all....don't sweat it.

Another option is to put them on gunlist, keep it local, and no shipping.

http://www.armslist.com/classifieds/michigan

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by aalf

Nope, not at all....don't sweat it.

Another option is to put them on gunlist, keep it local, and no shipping.

http://www.armslist.com/classifieds/michigan

I better raise my price after looking at that website! Ha Ha LOL.

Last edited by cooperfan; 03/30/13.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I had seen this post very early
One of the first posts was if you dont like his price move on by another member I agreed with that

A couple weeks ago I think he would have got his price I think the only mistake was timing

I shared a bit of 22lr with a friend and he told a few folks and holy cow I was getting offers on my 22 I could not believe. I only shared with a couple who said they would replace when they could because I knew them.
Why does 350Rem ammo go fast and for good $$ here on the fire there is not lots of it and guys want it. What would used computor equipt not nobody wants it Supply and demand

Cooperfan says SE Michigan some PMs I got from the Detroit area would make me believe there was NO 22 in that area

Hope others will learn the lesson dont wait till the day you need it have some ammo around

Guys this is America we are many things including Capitolists

Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What a 'capitol' idea......

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by boatboy
I had seen this post very early
One of the first posts was if you dont like his price move on by another member I agreed with that

Seems like it used to be that way. Lots of folks here nowadays thinkin they need to be looking out for everybody else.

What a 'liberal' idea.....

Black Cows Matter!
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I'm with ya, 257.

you didnt ruined your reputation with me your good to go in my books.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Don't like the price - don't buy. If every American acted this way with our government we wouldn't have the theives and charletans that we have now controlling our lives and keeping us under their thumb. Don't like it - don't do it!

Imagine what would happen in all state capitols and DC if every hunter in America decided that they would just call in sick for one week - skip a week - then call in sick again. The country would almost grind to a stop, the crooked officials would - MAYBE - understand that we are their employers. The founders were men of honor "And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor."

What would happen if We the People acted as if we valued this nation as they did - all we would need to risk is our consumer junk. If every hunter quit his or her job we could justr stand back and wait untilk the rotten tomatoes in government exposed themselves. In less than a year we could re-establish our Constitutional govermnent and live in a fr4ee nation once again.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JimH
Are there no moderators on this site?

They are out hoarding vasiline to sell to people wanting to buy ammo.

Keyboard full of coffee~ laugh

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I bought silver eagles in 08&09 for $13 per ounce. I guess if I want to sell them today I shouldn't ask more than that.

Bb

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 22250rem, 1badf350, 2500HD, 66 invisible), 2,471 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,949
Posts18,519,215
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.