Print Thread
Hop To
Page 21 of 229 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 228 229
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by WSM_Shooter
Sorry Boxer I came to this forum to share and learn. Not to entertain a loser like yourself. It is ashame that someone who supposedly lives the dream is so bitter and miserable he has to look for ways to make others look inferior. No photo I post would interest a pro like yourself. My rifles don't have kiddy stickers on them and my photos are taken with an iphone unlike the fine cameras your film crew has for you. I also live in an area where a trophy buck here would not be worthy in your great neighborhood.

WSM,

You are indeed sorry and very much so,in ways that are beyond your grasp...which is of course the funniest [bleep] part. Cheer up,noone can make you look any more inferior than you can,when you are doing your "best",so you've got that going for you. Laffin'!

I reckon excuses come rather easy for someone like you,who's had to make them their whole pathetic [bleep] Life. Please keep up your "hard charging" ways and Whining aloud,how your sheer and utter dumbphucktitude is someone else's "fault". Luckily,someone who "knows" and "does" as "much" as you,has set the bar soooooooooo [bleep] low,that you's under the impression you'll attain same. Laffin'!

Now that is some [bleep] funny [bleep] schit!

Bless your heart.

Shefire,

I'm enjoying your current crop of excuses,as to why you cain't pry your [bleep] from the couch,almost as much as your Whining diatribe as to why you've never been able to leave it in your Life. It really is a fascinating read and would rate an HBO Comedy Special...but when ain't crossed-eyes and drool not [bleep] funny?!!?

Always a treat to be regaled with all the things you've almost done,with all the wares you've almost hand and from all the places you've almost been. Here's to the humor associated with you Window Licking Dumbphuckers doing your "best". Laffin'!

Luckily for you,Imagination and Pretend are free. I appreciate your taking the time,to wax eloquent upon all your fascinations that are welllllll beyond your means and abilities. Allow me to fuel your Imagination,so you can practice your Pretend.

[Linked Image]

Here's to the perpetual humor,of you being "satisfied" being you.

Wow +P+!

'hookem,

I only hope Stupid hurts.

You Whine so well and sooooooo often,you are oblivious that you are doing it. Personally enjoy your Whining [bleep] avatar,then your feeble [bleep] attempt to brag your Do Nothing Dumbphucktitude up,from within the same schit hole. Too [bleep] funny!

It'd be tough to Trump the humor of your version of "experience" and it's simply a shame,that you cain't process how incredibly [bleep] stupid and what a Do Nothing [bleep] you are. Really groovin' on your incredible "insight" and I wonder how many bread crumbs you gotta leave yourself,to trace your way from the schitter back to the couch?!!?

Of course you are a worthless piece of schit Union dredge to boot and I'll feign my "surprise".

Laffin'!

SLM,

Do not mock my beloved Kansas nor it's blurtitude.

Tanner,

The Milford rocks.

[Linked Image]

Micro,

I'm the guy,who's afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess.

In fairness..it ain't all that bad to "suffer".(grin)

Ackmam,

I could get you to cross a 4-lane highway,blindfolded and with ear muffs on...simply by telling you that someone tossed your rubber dick to the other side.

Bless your heart.

Gee',

You got any good macro barbed wire pics. That stuff is sooooo "majestic".

Laffin'!

'smoker,

I believe I gots me a blade coming too.(grin)

GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I missed out on that one, but I'm in line for the next. I cast my vote last night...

I enjoy handguns and I really like shotguns,...but I love rifles!
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Boxer

Gee',

You got any good macro barbed wire pics. That stuff is sooooo "majestic".

Laffin'!

Let me look,

[Linked Image]

Lincoln National Forest, Capitan New Mexico, looking for barbed wire.

[Linked Image]

bear up a tree, no barb wire here

[Linked Image]

Ouray, Colorado, surely there�s some barbed wire somewhere in the background

[Linked Image]

Do you think that barbed wire would contain the headwaters of the Rio Grande River?

[Linked Image]

Betcha there�s some barbed wire at Yellowstone!

[Linked Image]
Maybe these guys could tell us where to find some fence posts and wire.

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/latestgunstuff/DSC02480.jpg[/img]
Well what do you know, no macro, but some success. There�s a fencepost and some wire in the background.

See ya� tomorrow,

Don�t be late.

Best

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Can't help myself, about 30 seconds in Photoshop...

[Linked Image]

Dave

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I will say one thing here, based on about 21 years in various aspects of forestry, industrial and resource management, in mostly BC and some in Alberta. I am not a "faller", this is a job done by men for whom I have the utmost respect and it is dangerous to the point of being bloody gut numbing. Friends and co-workers of mine, very tough, fit, brave and skilled men have died doing it and most do not have what it takes to do it well.

Now, Larry repeats his comments and may or may not live in Kansas or not be everything he purports to be, I really do not give even a minute [bleep] and usually do not get into these neverending longdicking contests. But, that tree looks to my old eyes like a "Thuja Plicata", aka Western Red Cedar, it is a fairly large and quite old specimen and "falling" that oe others like it is F**KING scary, hard and skilled work, look at the rot from what is left of the "crown root" and "buttresses" and ask yourself if YOU would want to put a big, production saw like his into that?

BTDT, on one horrible slashburning escape I still recall with memories of fear, about 02:30 one morning in early Oct. 1975, after fightin fire for over 20 ours on my feet and, friends, THAT scared the crap right out of me! So, unless he has some miracle way of posing a photo like that, Larry is not all BS, he just can't speak "English" very well! wink

IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by RDW
Can't help myself, about 30 seconds in Photoshop...

[Linked Image]

Dave,

No problem. No copyright on that photo.

Here are a few more from that same trip...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/latestgunstuff/DSCN2354.jpg[/img]

Best

GWB

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by kutenay
I will say one thing here, based on about 21 years in various aspects of forestry, industrial and resource management, in mostly BC and some in Alberta. I am not a "faller", this is a job done by men for whom I have the utmost respect and it is dangerous to the point of being bloody gut numbing. Friends and co-workers of mine, very tough, fit, brave and skilled men have died doing it and most do not have what it takes to do it well.

Now, Larry repeats his comments and may or may now live in Kansas or not be everything he purports to be, I really do not give even a minute [bleep] and usually do not get into these neverending longdicking contests. But, that tree looks to my old eyes like a "Thuja Plicata", aka Western Red Cedar, it is a fairly large and quite old specimen and "falling" that oe others like it is F**KING scary, hard and skilled work, look at the rot from what is left of the "crown root" and "buttresses" and ask yourself if YOU would want to put a big, production saw like his into that?

BTDT, on one horrible slashburning escape I still recall with memories of fear, about 02:30 one morning in early Oct. 1975, after fightin fire for over 20 ours on my feet and, friends, THAT scared the crap right out of me! So, unless he has some miracle way of posing a photo like that, Larry is not all BS, he just can't speak "English" very well! wink

K,
I've not felled trees for a living other than a short time during my late teens when I decided to cut trees at our farm, split them and sell firewood. Boy, I got over that rather quickly. I've cut my share since then and thanks, but no thanks, I think I'd rather be beat with a rubber hose. I also agree with your assessment in regards to folks that do that for a living and the photo you reference.
I first made Stick/Boxer/Larry's acquaintance several years ago when he came over and blew up Accurate Reloading with a couple hundred posts each day for about three days until he was bannned. I posted a few times at ARAIG, but like a line out of the old Oakridge boys song " Tryin' to love two women is like a ball and chain, sometimes the pleasure is not worth the pain" Posting there was not worth the pain.
I think the guy is intelligent, witty, knowledgable in many areas and definitely an accomplished photographer. I type by touch, can type pretty good, take a number of photos with decent cameras, am self educated, relatively intelligent and pretty sharp. The guy can and has smoked me on any/many a day with the sheer volume of his posts and the quality of his photos. The problem as I see it is that he wants respect, but for some reason seems to be incapable of showing that respect to others. What a resourse/teacher he could be if he could treat others with respect.

Best

GWB

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
^^^^ and add to the last 3 lines but he just wants to be an [bleep]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire

not that any of that applies to me...

because I am only on my knees when I pray to God..
I spend a lot of time outside, thank you very much.
I don't spend my time beating my meat...
and I didn't know what NAMBLA was until you brought it up so I had to look it up...

But from your confession, I can see that it comes from a man with experience and learned with time that it didn't work out that well for him...

but keep trying Slavely.. first step is to drop your membership in that NAMBLA outfit.. I am sure Schtick won't hold it against you.. at least as long as he doesn't have to drop his Life Time membership...

Happy Birthday tomorrow...

Don't talk with your mouth full.

P.S. I love it when you suddenly go back to your "spiritual mode".
Thanks

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by geedubya

Now, Larry repeats his comments and may or may now live in Kansas or not be everything he purports to be, I really do not give even a minute [bleep] and usually do not get into these neverending longdicking contests. But, that tree looks to my old eyes like a "Thuja Plicata", aka Western Red Cedar, it is a fairly large and quite old specimen and "falling" that oe others like it is F**KING scary, hard and skilled work, look at the rot from what is left of the "crown root" and "buttresses" and ask yourself if YOU would want to put a big, production saw like his into that?

K,
I've not felled trees for a living other than a short time during my late teens when I decided to cut trees at our farm, split them and sell firewood. Boy, I got over that rather quickly. I've cut my share since then and thanks, but no thanks, I think I'd rather be beat with a rubber hose. I also agree with your assessment in regards to folks that do that for a living and the photo you reference.
I first made Stick/Boxer/Larry's acquaintance several years ago when he came over and blew up Accurate Reloading with a couple hundred posts each day for about three days until he was bannned. I posted a few times at ARAIG, but like a line out of the old Oakridge boys song " Tryin' to love two women is like a ball and chain, sometimes the pleasure is not worth the pain" Posting there was not worth the pain.
I think the guy is intelligent, witty, knowledgable in many areas and definitely an accomplished photographer. I type by touch, can type pretty good, take a number of photos with decent cameras, am self educated, relatively intelligent and pretty sharp. The guy can and has smoked me on any/many a day with the sheer volume of his posts and the quality of his photos. The problem as I see it is that he wants respect, but for some reason seems to be incapable of showing that respect to others. What a resourse/teacher he could be if he could treat others with respect.

Best

GWB

I disagree with your assesment that he wants respect. I have been watching him post for a long time, much longer than I have been posting or joining forums. He does not give a chit for respect, he just hates people giving out BS info. I do not hink he gives a damn what anybody here thinks says about him. He has saved a lot of folks a lot of money with his insight. He knows his crap on a bunch of subjects. If I post some stupid BS that he disagrees with I fully expect him to come down on me with both feet. People would do well to think about what they have posted that got him on their case. I often see the point of what he is saying when whoever is getting the barb is too butt hurt to do anything but dig their heels in the sand and go on attack.
Dang I hope I do not ruin his fishing trip because he has the hooks pretty deep, because it is never not entertaining.

IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
That sums it up

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Steelhead
That sums it up

[Linked Image]

Opinions vary!

Ya'll could be right!

Quien Sabe as the Messicans say....

May not always agree with what he has to say or the way he sez it, but have and do enjoy the pix, the way they are staged, crafted and the content (toys).

Best

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 04/04/13.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[Linked Image]

Another stump made by Schtick.. and yes, this is pictorial proof that Schtick is as tall as his chain saw... 48 inch chain...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Now, Larry repeats his comments and may or may not live in Kansas or not be everything he purports to be, I really do not give even a minute [bleep] and usually do not get into these neverending longdicking contests. But, that tree looks to my old eyes like a "Thuja Plicata", aka Western Red Cedar, it is a fairly large and quite old specimen and "falling" that oe others like it is F**KING scary, hard and skilled work, look at the rot from what is left of the "crown root" and "buttresses" and ask yourself if YOU would want to put a big, production saw like his into that?

Saw the rot too and said [bleep] me thats nuts.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by Seafire

not that any of that applies to me...

because I am only on my knees when I pray to God..
I spend a lot of time outside, thank you very much.
I don't spend my time beating my meat...
and I didn't know what NAMBLA was until you brought it up so I had to look it up...

But from your confession, I can see that it comes from a man with experience and learned with time that it didn't work out that well for him...

but keep trying Slavely.. first step is to drop your membership in that NAMBLA outfit.. I am sure Schtick won't hold it against you.. at least as long as he doesn't have to drop his Life Time membership...

Happy Birthday tomorrow...

Don't talk with your mouth full.

P.S. I love it when you suddenly go back to your "spiritual mode".
Thanks

Keep fantasizing there Slavely.... its about all ya got..
Job Search ain't going so well still, is it? Don't tell us you are surviving being a welfare rat???

Just because you are an atheist, doesn't mean the rest of us don't have any faith in the Good Lord...

but as stud muffin tough as you like to portray yourself on the internet here.. you don't need Faith in anything do ya?

have a great day at the Truck Stop.. hopefully you'll get lucky and not be so crabby tomorrow..

your turn Peaches...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Steelhead
That sums it up

you boys give Schtick way too much credit... just 'because he helps folks'

well so do a lot of other guys on the forum, and do it with out being an ASSS about it.. and they are here to share info and be a part of something... not using it as a platform to compensate for having a short man's complex...

heck even a couple of courses in psychology at a local community college, or attend a few AA Meetings and Scthick isn't that hard to figure out..

but anyone who cares to be impressed by him... please knock yourself out..

Even a few guys that have good words to say about Schtick.. I have a thousands times more respect for them and their contributions to this forum then Schmuck...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Prayers sent.

Troop Leader. LMFAO.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Been acquainted with Schticky since the Shooters days. He's furnished some chuckles along the way, but most of the entertainment came from those whose manginas he's bruised over the years.

Having spent most of my life working in agriculture, manufacturing plants and in construction, such crude commentaries are how working men generally speak amongst themselves. Makes a hard day go a bit easier, so I'm used to it.

Not sure how those who work in office environments converse, because I have little personal experience in that milieu?

Apparently it's a more sophisticated and congenial environment? One where "rough" talk isn't appreciated and where puzzies and egos are more easily-bruised?

Just a guess? smirk

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well Slavely... we all can't rise to be the "model citizen" you have aspired to be... some of us actually go thru life without being legends in our own minds...

My apologies for not living up to your 'expectations'...
( like I actually give a F... but don't tell anyone... I'd hate to hurt your little manfeelings..)
actually I am touched that you think I really give a good [bleep] about what you think on about any subject...

have a great afternoon there Peaches..

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Seafire, do you ever sit back and read your stuff and think WTF?

Page 21 of 229 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (10gaugemag, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 59 invisible), 2,615 guests, and 1,177 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,780
Posts18,477,082
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.