Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Here's what the [bleep] in Washington have planned for us. mad

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/344763/turning-gun-owners-felons-dave-kopel

Last edited by RobJordan; 04/05/13.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Anything for a reason to walk us into the pit....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
This has always been my take on new gun laws. Take a regular, law abiding citizen, and turn him into a felon over-night, through no action of his own. It ain't right.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
E
edk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
This is why when the BS settles people will turn in their guns because if you do not you will be a felon and lose all rights and guns. We will choose the lesser of 2 evils hoping to save just a few of our rights. ED K

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
SB649 if passed in its present format should be walked directly to SCOTUS and the author should get a ride to a local mental health screening clinic.

To purposely write a law that entraps its citizens is nothing but an exercise in active tyranny. The outcry from the citizens should come quickly now and in a robust manner to your local federal politician.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Nothin' to worry about.

According to the Campfire, no one will ever be arrested because law enforcement won't enforce laws contrary to the 2A.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Nothin' to worry about.

According to the Campfire, no one will ever be arrested because law enforcement won't enforce laws contrary to the 2A.

That is what I have been reading as well.

Nothing to see here move along nothing to see

E
edk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Least you 2 guys still have a sense of humor. ED K

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So most the country will go to prison... Must been a real big House.... Wonder if we get a free cell phone for house warming?

1 and done
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Where in the [bleep] is Carlos Marcello and Santo Trafficante Jr. when ya need 'em?

Gunner

Trump Won!
IC B3

Z
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Z
There is Not a Person in this World that is Going to Dictate What I can do on my Own Property I Legally Own or WHat I can/cannot do with Prpoerty I Legally Own....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Not prisons exactly, just encampments or body bags for us.

LOL
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
It will more than likely be a body bag for me. I have already made that decision. Better that being Raped by Bubba or being beaten up every day while being held by the USA Gastopo

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Here's what the [bleep] in Washington have planned for us. mad

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/344763/turning-gun-owners-felons-dave-kopel
My question is: Where are they gonna lock up about 80+ million gun owners??

They can KMA and GFT...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Most on this thread sound defeated already? Humans have two basic defense mechanisms like most animals. 1. FIGHT 2. FLIGHT. You decide what's best for you, living under a tyrannical government isn't for me!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Esox357
Most on this thread sound defeated already? Humans have two basic defense mechanisms like most animals. 1. FIGHT 2. FLIGHT. You decide what's best for you, living under a tyrannical government isn't for me!

I have not given up. I am ready for the fight and I already know what the inevitable out come is going to be.
I will not be going to the camps

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
SB649 if passed in its present format should be walked directly to SCOTUS and the author should get a ride to a local mental health screening clinic.

To purposely write a law that entraps its citizens is nothing but an exercise in active tyranny. The outcry from the citizens should come quickly now and in a robust manner to your local federal politician.

As I already wrote this, I will follow-up with this:

Tyrannical governments will continue to grant more power to themselves until the masses either acquiesce totally or organize themselves into robust insurrection.
The sooner we realize this, the more successful we can become. With each passing month, the tyranny of the feds will limit the power of the citizens.

The fed is creating a "bubble" of power. Like in the financial world, these events can trigger a drastic reaction. The sooner we recognize and get on with it, the less onerous the correction will be.

Elections have consequences.

Last edited by bigwhoop; 04/06/13.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunner500
Where in the [bleep] is Carlos Marcello and Santo Trafficante Jr. when ya need 'em?

Gunner

Now that made me laugh! I haven't heard those two names in a long time.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Why wait any longer to get more of our rights taken away. I say let the Senate pass their bills, don't bother calling another representative (it hasn't done any good so far), and the minute Congress passes any bill that will turn law abiding citizens into felons for doing normal things we've done our whole life then march on Washington with a million armed citizens and boot every one of the SOB's out of office. If they won't leave then hang em' all from the nearest light post or cherry tree thats available. I'm tired of all this progressive crap, and I'm damned tired of watching our country slowly turn into what we fought over 200 years ago to get away from. If it takes another civil revolution to return this country back to what we once had, then so be it...I say let the revolution begin. I for one am damn tired of writing and calling politicians that don't give a [bleep] about anything but their own damn political agendas, I'm tired of reading and hearing about Mexicans pouring over our borders, and I'm fed up with nothing being done about the deficit and a hundred other things that need fixed in this country. I'm probably more fed up with the inaction of the hard working American citizens just sitting back and doing nothing about it while the other half sit around on their lazy asses with both hands out waiting for the government to take care of them. I say screw em' all, f**k all the politicians, f**k the government, and good luck to anybody that stands in our way. It's time to take a stand and take our country back people! Grow some f**king balls, get off your asses, load your guns, grab your ammo pouches and be ready to rock and roll...enough is enough. And I don't give a [bleep] who reads this, or what list I get put on, or who shows up at my door after reading this! I'm sick and tired of sitting around and watching my country become what its become, its time to turn things around...no, its way past time IMHO.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by gunner500

Gunner

Now that made me laugh! I haven't heard those two names in a long time.

Those two old cats handled a problem or 50, i liked the 'Little man' that hung out in Metairie. grin

Gunner

Trump Won!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (1minute, 1234, 1badf350, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 54 invisible), 2,447 guests, and 1,274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,565
Posts18,491,815
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.