Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 25 of 229 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 228 229
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ldholton
hey [bleep] dick I was gonna defened to stach but scince I am a do nothing [bleep] I wont but I did pry mu [bleep] off the couch and did you old lady while you were sawing logs and cussing people and gave her a full sized cock and she like it very much cause midget cock was not working for her no more !! but it was so tight I couldn't get in !! LMAO now GFY or try to be a better person and learn how to share knowaleg without being shuch an ass

Are you drunk or just illiterate?

GB1

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
just tired of the [bleep] of being such an ass to so many people

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by ldholton
hey [bleep] dick I was gonna defened to stach but scince I am a do nothing [bleep] I wont but I did pry mu [bleep] off the couch and did you old lady while you were sawing logs and cussing people and gave her a full sized cock and she like it very much cause midget cock was not working for her no more !! but it was so tight I couldn't get in !! LMAO now GFY or try to be a better person and learn how to share knowaleg without being shuch an ass

Are you drunk or just illiterate?

hey it was still easier to read than Schtick's Authentic Alaskan Backwoods TrailerPark Gibberish...

so what the hey? grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Boxer,

I got a line on a 12' Nucanoe Classic model. No shipping and it has been demoed a bit and knocked down in price accordingly.

You still liking yours?

Thanks

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
GreatWapoozy,

Must be "exhilarating",to have so "much" to look forward to. Here along The Milford,Bear Season is a 10 month window of opportunity,though we certainly ain't afforded the splendid specimens you gals in the West is ripe with. Just look at Shefire's "collection". Laffin'!

Here's to you and your incredibly low standards...as well as the "experience","knowledge" and "results" such "Adventures" garner from your "hard charging" ways. Laffin'!

I'm suffering bein' a coupla days away from another 2wk vacation and cain't wait to get me some of that pavement and relax in the Big City.

Looking forward to your killer pics.

Wow.

'Cub,

Appreciate the fascinating "insight",into the depths of your Imagination and your Pretend World.

Looking forward to the next installment of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Please spare no details,on your enthralling Big Weekend Trips(BWT's),as you Imagine prying your [bleep] from the couch and Pretend you've done sumptin'. Laffin'!

As an aside,I'm somewhat curious about cameras in this Digital Age and would appreciate some of your keen "insight",as to their regard. What's a "point and shoot"? I use my Film Crew to document everything and am at a loss,as to the particulars of their wares. Thanks,your "experience" is always appreciated. Laffin'!

They just tell me,"it grows on trees",seemingly like everything else here along The Milford.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Here's to you,doing the best you can,with what incredibly [bleep] little you have to work with.

Bless your heart.

Shefire,

Weren't my intent to horn you up...though it goes without sayin',that if you had as many dicks sticking out of you,as you've had stuck in you,you'd look like a [bleep] Porcupine. Pun be intended,despite you being unable to connect them dots. Laffin'!

I'll happily fuel your Imagination,so you can practice your Pretend and attempt again to be "satisfied" being you. Laffin'! Hmmmmmmmmm...it seems you've a fascination with Pooches,undoubtedly due to a lifetime of [bleep] the dog,so I'll happily frost that cake for you.

[Linked Image]

Please feel free to use all of the Imagination and Pretend you deem requisite,to assign dimensions to the Bear you's currently fixated upon and I'll happily take the time yet again,to rub your nose in your own [bleep] stupidity. Mebbe consider Whining first and saying sumptin' in Boy Scout. Laffin'!

The neighbor's Pooch(walking along The Milford here),ain't on the same page...nor is your Pretend. Though it is funnier than [bleep],to grant you opportunity to do your "best".

[Linked Image]

Here's to your Imagination and to just how [bleep] badly you need it.

Wow.

'holton,

You've been lead to water and don't slight the [bleep] humor,of your being too [bleep] stupid to drink.

Ain't it a right proper dichotomy and poignant perspective,that the very limits of your Imagination and Pretend,don't begin to scratch the surface of my average day?!!? Laffin'!

Please continue to Whine aloud and touch upon all them insecurities,as you summons your Imagination to practice your Pretend. It cracks me the [bleep] up,that you Whining Do Nothing Dumbphucks,always have a list of excuses handy,so as to attempt to pawn off your Dumbphucktitude and Nothingness as being someone else's "fault".

Lemme letcha' in on a leetle "secret"...Pretend ain't real(though your Whine sure the [bleep] is!).

Bless your heart.

Lonny,

I hear good things.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/2R8G0015.jpg[/img]

Tried to get a 10',but the classic 12' was all I could score...so didn't linger.

IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
B/S/L

Your one a day, of today is a little more like it.

Something old, something new, something borrowed? And something blue (photos that is).

I wonder if RW Service had a feller� like you in mind when he penned the following

There's a race of men that don't fit in,
A race that can't stay still;
So they break the hearts of kith and kin,
And they roam the world at will.
They range the field and they rove the flood,
And they climb the mountain's crest;
Theirs is the curse of the gypsy blood,
And they don't know how to rest.
If they just went straight they might go far;
They are strong and brave and true;
But they're always tired of the things that are,
And they want the strange and new.
They say: "Could I find my proper groove,
What a deep mark I would make!"
So they chop and change, and each fresh move
Is only a fresh mistake.
And each forgets, as he strips and runs
With a brilliant, fitful pace,
It's the steady, quiet, plodding ones
Who win in the lifelong race.
And each forgets that his youth has fled,
Forgets that his prime is past,
Till he stands one day, with a hope that's dead,
In the glare of the truth at last.
He has failed, he has failed; he has missed his chance;
He has just done things by half.
Life's been a jolly good joke on him,
And now is the time to laugh.
Ha, ha! He is one of the Legion Lost;
He was never meant to win;
He's a rolling stone, and it's bred in the bone;
He's a man who won't fit in.

perhaps that is giving you too much credit.........Quien Sabe?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/DSCN3962.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/DSCN3912.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/12808HAWAII160.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/latestgunstuff/IMG_9713.jpg[/img]

Anyhow,
Back at ya�

Best

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Gee', do the Barbary stay on your place pretty regular?

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
How big is that Barbary ram 27"-28"?

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by SLM
Gee', do the Barbary stay on your place pretty regular?

I've hunted 5 different ranches in the last 14 years. All in the Texas hill country. Say 16 miles north of Brackettville, 12 mile south of Rock Springs, north of Vanderpool, Rio Frio and now Reagan Wells. There were resident groups of Aoudad at all but Rio Frio. Too flat there.

The Aoudad that I'm in the picture with was taken on the Rex Kelly Ranch north of Lost Maples State natural area, north of Vanderpool. I first saw him 14 months before, then twice more before I finally closed the deal. But that's another story.

The sheep in the pix on the rocks were at my Reagan Wells lease. This lease is 20 miles from any town and six miles from a paved road and is part of a 50,000 acre low fenced ranch. I've hunted there for seven years. Couple of my buds have seen them and one guys father took one a couple years ago. I've heard them up in the rocks a time or two but had never seen them myself until last November. Got a couple pix on a game cam. Have seen them a couple more times. Seems to be seven critters in this group. That picture was taken in early January, this year, on the way to retrieve a ewe I had shot about thirty minutes before.
They were hanging around near where she had rolled to a stop. Normally you don't get within a couple hundred yards of those sheep if your on foot. They seem to have telescopic eyesight.

[Linked Image]

Mix them with pork and it makes great jalepeno cheese summer sausage.
I've seen the group a couple more times. They tend to range in an out. Whether they will stay, Quien Sabe.

Aoudad are all over the Texas hill country and also can be found in the Big Bend area, west Texas and the Palo Duro canyon area.

There are any number of outfitters that advertise Aoudad hunts.

For the most part, unless I go out of state, all my hunts are DIY on private land that I lease.

Best

GWB

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
How big is that Barbary ram 27"-28"?

Closer to 30" IIRC,according to the Taxidemist..

I'm a meat hunter moreso than a trophy hunter. Believe it or not,I've not scored an animal I've shot. I take pix but don't bother measuring. Couple of my buds have measured some.

Best

GWB

IC B3

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
30" is a BIG ram. Ate Barbary sheep once,tasted good,but the more I chewed the tougher it got. The meat was from an old ram.

Hunted Barbary sheep in the late 80's here in NM,never seen or killed one.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Here is another view.

[Linked Image]

First time I saw this guy he was about six poles away on a right of way. About 250 yds. between poles. I could tell with naked eye he was bigger and darker than all the rest. Like I said saw him twice more while hunting in the next 14 months. Third time was the charm. I've only seen one bigger. I gotta run now. Will post pix later of one I saw last November.

Best

GWB

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Dang that is a nice ram. I'll be a waiting for the pics Geedubya! smile

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Sorry, Stick, Boxer, Larry or whatever your name might be; I looked at a rather poor photo of a fallen tree and judged by the darker colour, thot about Sitka Spruce and then W.R. Cedar.

No, most of what I used to do was NOT ...union..., but, the best loggers in BC are all "union" with a very few exceptions.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Couple of good posts this morning GDub!

hope ya have a great day out there Sir!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Shefire,

Weren't my intent to horn you up...though it goes without sayin',that if you had as many dicks sticking out of you,as you've had stuck in you,you'd look like a [bleep] Porcupine. Pun be intended,despite you being unable to connect them dots

Gee Schmuck... now you are going all HOMO on us, like Slavely loves to do...you bananas have the same sexual orientations of other degenerates who spend most of their lives behind bars...

I see the connections now... bet ya do the showing half your underwear thing, with your pants down to your bung hole which is the fashion of all the young HOMO wannabes... must be tough to negotiate your way thru the woods with your britches like that, and toting your Mattel Chain Saw with ya..

but hey, we are all looking forward to "your" BWT details...
hopefully it isn't another two weeks in the County Drunk Tank... but I do bet you are popular there... being 5 ft tall, acting all macho... and doing the hipster underwear fashion show...getting passed around from weekend resident to weekend resident..

lookin' forward to the details on tomorrow's " Once a day posting privileges" update to hear what the dopiest guy in AK has done for the last 24 hours...

definitely going to be entertaining.... with or without your HOMO perspective...

party on Garth...ya little one man freak show...

funniest guy on the entire net...

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
There's loggers unions?

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I'm still amazed at how many unions are out there. Just found out the fuggin' bag boys at the grocery store are union!!!!

I called bullsh!t on him, couldn't believe it!

Nice pics!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by archie_james_c
There's loggers unions?

Probably United Mine Workers or United Steel Workers they will organize anyone!

But seriously all the respect in the world to both of those Unions. They made conditions in my part of the country. Many a family member belonged to both. I even held a UMWA Construction ticket for awhile before I got into the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers. I have heard but don't know if it is true that the Taxi Cab drivers in NY City belong to the IBEW!

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
IBEW is a huge union and they don't [bleep] around. Im a member of Millwrights/Machine Erectors. Dad, uncles and grand dad are USW in the local steel mill. Other uncle is USW in the local pipe mill.

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
Page 25 of 229 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

461 members (160user, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 163bc, 38 invisible), 2,108 guests, and 1,097 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,762
Posts18,476,571
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.