Hop To
Page 27 of 229 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 228 229
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by geedubya

[Linked Image]

257 Roberts, 25-06. 6.5x55, 260, 6.5-284. 270 Win. 7mm-08,280 Ackley, 7mm Rem Mag, 7mm STW. 308 win, 30-06, 300 WSM. 35 Whelen. 9.3x62. 375 H&H.

GB1

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by prairie_goat

257 Roberts, 25-06. 6.5x55, 260, 6.5-284. 270 Win. 7mm-08,280 Ackley, 7mm Rem Mag, 7mm STW. 308 win, 30-06, 300 WSM. 35 Whelen. 9.3x62. 375 H&H.

PG,

you've either got a damn good eye or you've been reading my mail. LOL

Best

GWB

PS: I like Accubonds

Last edited by geedubya; 04/07/13.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
PS: I like Accubonds

You don't say? smirk

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by TXNative
Originally Posted by Boxer

Seafire,

Weren't my intent to horn you up...though it goes without sayin',that if you had as many dicks sticking out of you,as you've had stuck in you,you'd look like a [bleep] Porcupine. Pun be intended,despite you being unable to connect them dots. Laffin'!

Seafairy, even you have to admit that is damned funny!

Well TexASS Naive...

for some reason, I did bring you to mind...

I thought it was about 5th grade humor level...

But it was applicable to you and Schtick's Homo Fantasies...

How else can you describe some guys infatuations with putting Penises into other men...

But you pair of mental midgets enjoy your fantasies...

It keeps you two YoYos in the Outhouse Playing the Karate Kid... so you don't hurt yourselves...

Ya Know: " Wax On... Wacks Off"

You didn't think that was funny???

....fairy

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Boxer

Seafire,

Weren't my intent to horn you up...though it goes without sayin',that if you had as many dicks sticking out of you,as you've had stuck in you,you'd look like a [bleep] Porcupine. Pun be intended,despite you being unable to connect them dots. Laffin'!

Seafairy, even you have to admit that is damned funny!

Well TexASS Naive...

for some reason, I did bring you to mind...

I thought it was about 5th grade humor level...

But it was applicable to you and Schtick's Homo Fantasies...

How else can you describe some guys infatuations with putting Penises into other men...

But you pair of mental midgets enjoy your fantasies...

It keeps you two YoYos in the Outhouse Playing the Karate Kid... so you don't hurt yourselves...

Ya Know: " Wax On... Wacks Off"

You didn't think that was funny???

....fairy

well 'Ass Naive...

I did think it was funny another one of Schtick's Emergency Response Team Groupies, gets turned on by some more Homo References...

I thought it was sort of gay....so your attraction to it, I can see the connection...

"....'Fairy'....."?? More fantasizing?

That's sort of 'gay' also...

but so far I don't see anything, that wasn't anticipated...

except maybe the stalking thing ya got going on here...

but have a great Sunday afternoon there 'Naive....

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
you just can't help yourself, can you?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by huntsman22
you just can't help yourself, can you?

Naw, ya got me Don...

I just love how Schtick's Emergency Response Team just can't leave an ounce of bait alone...

but hey, look on the Bright side...

you've motivated me to put the 17 Hornet on my short list of rifles that "I gotta get one"...

I can't help myself, from enjoying how much fun you've had with that little critter...

baiting Schtick and his groupies is sort of like that...

and they think I am the fish biting the bait..

only difference is, I don't respond to each of Schticks posts.. but they seem to feel the need to respond to every post I make about him... and are too dumb to notice that pattern... sort of like shooting a sage rat and then his buddies can't resist coming out and eating his guts.. not realizing the dead one's guts are bait for the other ones..

there is ONE of me.. a bunch of them..

and the fun continues... grin

once varmint season is here, and the fields aren't so muddy, I'll be having my fun elsewhere...and those clowns can get a break.. and Schtick can start to complain about me 'hiding in shame from him' again...

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Wieners are great catfish bait, apparently Seafairy's love 'em too but prefer to take them in their un-cut glory, whole, hook line and sinker...too fk'n funny.

I bet the Boy Scout's read this and see you just like everyone here....god I know they look up to you.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I guess sometimes the fish thinks he is fishing, while hooked solidly in the gullet.
I have my own ideas as to who the fish is and who the fisherman is in this instance. Yours may differ.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's never not fun to watch.
Time after time....after getting his/her azz handed to them they claim "victory", while everyone else on the board is laughing their azz off at "them".

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by EddyBo
I guess sometimes the fish thinks he is fishing, while hooked solidly in the gullet.
I have my own ideas as to who the fish is and who the fisherman is in this instance. Yours may differ.

well Ed, that is sort of like trying to answer the age old question... what came first, the chicken or the egg.....

but folks who don't cotton to me ridiculing Schtick, can choose to ignore my posts... but many don't seem to... not at least the one's that want to keep taking a pot shot at me for it...

but what I don't get, is why can Schmuck call other Forum members dumbphucks, insult their intelligence, and lord knows what else... and many give him a free pas for it..

then someone else gives the same crap back to him, and suddenly the same silent people have a problem when the troll gets trolled upon...

but folks say that Schmuck doesn't care what anyone says about him, including what I can say about him....

if that is so, why do his once daily posts, spend most of their content ( if you can translate the Backwoods Gibberish) is spent insulting other forum members?

well, I really don't care if I'm not popular with anyone else either... and all I am guilty of is putting Schtick's BS right back in his lap...

and I have as much or more resolve than that little twerp has any thought of having...

how many web sites has he been booted off of, and for what reason?

why is he given the limit of ONE post a day here??

some of his supporters, I like them in spite of their opinions on Schtick..

others I think are bigger morons than Schtick is... I mean what idiot follows an idiot? The guy with 51 posts comes to mind...for instance...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by wageslave
It's never not fun to watch.
Time after time....after getting his/her azz handed to them they claim "victory", while everyone else on the board is laughing their azz off at "them".

Ed,

here's another guy that proves my point...

Slavely... define "everyone else"..... all 5 or 6 of your members in Schtick's Emergency Response Team? his loyal groupies???

Then define 'them'? you worried someone is suddenly out to get ya Slavey? you really are in desperate need of employment... aren't ya?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[

Neither one of those is any of my business, but seeing as how he gets one cast a day and a few dozen bites, I've gotta say he makes the most of it.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
This reminds me of the old days in Yahoo Chat!

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
[quote=EddyBo]others I think are bigger morons than Schtick is... I mean what idiot follows an idiot? The guy with 51 posts comes to mind...for instance...

Keep whining about nothing and you will have more posts in this thread alone than my 51 posts in a year.

A lot can be learned by listening rather than talking, or in this case, reading rather than typing.

Speaking of groupies...don't look like you have one, sucker.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by EddyBo

well Ed, that is sort of like trying to answer the age of question... what came first, the chicken or the egg.....

but folks who don't cotton to me ridiculing Schtick, can choose to ignore my posts... but many don't seem to... not at least the one's that want to keep taking a pot shot at me for it...

but what I don't get, is why can Schmuck call other Forum members dumbphucks, insult their intelligence, and lord knows what else... and many give him a free pas for it..

then someone else gives the same crap back to him, and suddenly the same silent people have a problem when the troll gets trolled upon...

but folks say that Schmuck doesn't care what anyone says about him, including what I can say about him....

if that is so, why do his once daily posts, spend most of their content ( if you can translate the Backwoods Gibberish) is spent insulting other forum members?

well, I really don't care if I'm not popular with anyone else either... and all I am guilty of is putting Schtick's BS right back in his lap...

and I have as much or more resolve than that little twerp has any thought of having...

some of his supporters, I like them in spite of their opinions on Schtick..

others I think are bigger morons than Schtick is... I mean what idiot follows an idiot? The guy with 51 posts comes to mind...for instance...

You can say what you want about stick, I don't care, I doubt he does, and he can take care of himself. I just hate to watch people making themselves look like an ass. He does what he does, it works for him and is humorous. Your angst shows through your posts and it makes you look like a loon. It does not work for you. You cannot pull it off. I hate to ruin his fishing by knocking you off the hook with the dip net, but damn man it is becoming an obsession for you. Some of us get tired of seeing you make yourself look foolish.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by WSM_Shooter
This reminds me of the old days in Yahoo Chat!

lol. Remember the "Gun Cabinet"? That was a hoot!

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well Don, you were over on AR.. Schtick and his crowd are not even close to vicious compared to AR's Political Forum..

G Dub is another Veteran from over there...

Schtick is a very intelligent class kind of guy compared to the leftist wakos over there...

( Slavey, when you quote that, make sure you get the entire statement, not just part of it as you usually try to get away with...)

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Then the answer is simple Ed... don't read the posts..

Lord knows there are plenty others that you or anyone else can spend their time reading...

you're a good guy in my book and I learn stuff from some of your posts... but that doesn't have to be mutual..

but as long as anyone is going to continue to be an ass to other forum members, I am going to give it right back to them...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[quote=EddyBo]others I think are bigger morons than Schtick is... I mean what idiot follows an idiot? The guy with 51 posts comes to mind...for instance...

Keep whining about nothing and you will have more posts in this thread alone than my 51 posts in a year.

A lot can be learned by listening rather than talking, or in this case, reading rather than typing.

Speaking of groupies...don't look like you have one, sucker.

and the last 7 of your posts were targeted at me...

so I guess you are stalking me, and think ya got something to prove?

and news flash, I am far from the only guy that ridicules Schmuck... we all just don't make a love fest out of it, like you and some of Schmucks other groupies seem to..

ya know, the guys on his Emergency Response Team out to defend his "honor"... whistle

I'll be waiting for your 53rd post next... you're on roll now.. don't stop the momentum.. grin

Page 27 of 229 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (160user, 1234, 10gaugemag, 19rabbit52, 10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 57 invisible), 2,270 guests, and 1,182 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,769
Posts18,476,780
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.