Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 28 of 229 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 228 229
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Seafire
Then the answer is simple Ed... don't read the posts..

Lord knows there are plenty others that you or anyone else can spend their time reading...

you're a good guy in my book and I learn stuff from some of your posts... but that doesn't have to be mutual..

but as long as anyone is going to continue to be an ass to other forum members, I am going to give it right back to them...

Oh hell no. I find it entertaining, but it is still painful to watch. I am just naturally kinda sympathetic I guess.
If you don't care if you look like an idiot doing it why should I? Carry on, have fun. smile

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EddyBo

Oh hell no. I find it entertaining, but it is still painful to watch. I am just naturally kinda sympathetic I guess.
If you don't care if you look like an idiot doing it why should I? Carry on, have fun. smile

Lmao.
Spot on.
You can't get a lure out that's been swallowed.

Have Dog

Will Travel

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Well Don, you were over on AR.. Schtick and his crowd are not even close to vicious compared to AR's Political Forum..

G Dub is another Veteran from over there...

Schtick is a very intelligent class kind of guy compared to the leftist wakos over there...

( Slavey, when you quote that, make sure you get the entire statement, not just part of it as you usually try to get away with...)

Yea I never bothered with the political forum. I come to gun and hunting forums to talk about guns and hunting. Most of the time to learn from guys who live in an area that has much friendlier seasons and bag limits than mine. Sometimes I can pass on info on also.

I have made some pretty good friends over the years from different forums. We all have egos but when it is all said and done most know who is pretending and who is for real. Some are happy with what they are and some reach for that super ego status.

I have never claimed to be a super outdoors man so telling me I am not won't hurt my feelings. I am just an average 50 year old guy who try's to balance family, work and hobbies.

No matter what Boxer or his buddies say about me changes nothing. My life goes on.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Some forums have a feature where you can put a user on
"IGNORE", that would be useful on this forum, for Boxer,
or Schmuck or whatever the troll is called.

That way, you will not see his posts at all.

I do not read the rant anyway, so that would be great.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Then Ed,

why the complaints???

you're a guy that opinions would matter to me.. but since you don't have a problem with it, why should I?

there is a lot of freedom when you really don't care what other people think of you...

even if it did matter to me... I'm tenacious, so as long as Schtick's going to be Schtick.. I'll throw it right back in his lap...

he loves the attention... and ya all know it... I'll just oblige him...

and I get plenty of supportive PMs for pissing back on Schtick..

and his groupies..

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by EddyBo

Lmao.
Spot on.
You can't get a lure out that's been swallowed.

yeah, I know.. how long have I had you on the line now? and you didn't even know it...

Thanks for proving my point.. grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Then Ed,

why the complaints???

you're a guy that opinions would matter to me.. but since you don't have a problem with it, why should I?

there is a lot of freedom when you really don't care what other people think of you...

even if it did matter to me... I'm tenacious, so as long as Schtick's going to be Schtick.. I'll throw it right back in his lap...

he loves the attention... and ya all know it... I'll just oblige him...

and I get plenty of supportive PMs for pissing back on Schtick..

and his groupies..

Uhhhhh OK, enjoy yourself. I will keep watching the train wreck unfold. smile

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Farmboy1

That way, you will not see his posts at all.

Why ignore old BigStump? He is kinda fun to play with for a short/bald guy.

Laffin'

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
yeah, I know.. how long have I had you on the line now? and you didn't even know it...

Thanks for proving my point..

confused

You are gay as hell.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by TXNative
[quote=EddyBo]others I think are bigger morons than Schtick is... I mean what idiot follows an idiot? The guy with 51 posts comes to mind...for instance...

Keep whining about nothing and you will have more posts in this thread alone than my 51 posts in a year.

A lot can be learned by listening rather than talking, or in this case, reading rather than typing.

Speaking of groupies...don't look like you have one, sucker.
um [bleep] sure s talk or type alot don't he

Last edited by ldholton; 04/07/13.
IC B3

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
[quote=EddyBo]others I think are bigger morons than Schtick is... I mean what idiot follows an idiot? The guy with 51 posts comes to mind...for instance...

Keep whining about nothing and you will have more posts in this thread alone than my 51 posts in a year.

A lot can be learned by listening rather than talking, or in this case, reading rather than typing.

and the last 7 of your posts were targeted at me...

so I guess you are stalking me, and think ya got something to prove?

and news flash, I am far from the only guy that ridicules Schmuck... we all just don't make a love fest out of it, like you and some of Schmucks other groupies seem to..

ya know, the guys on his Emergency Response Team out to defend his "honor"... whistle

I'll be waiting for your 53rd post next... you're on roll now.. don't stop the momentum.. grin

Stalking? You really are a dumbphuck!

Let me help you out...

Now we are getting the real truth.. so Schmucklette, is that what you carry out 'hunting' so it makes you look taller particularly in your pictures of yourself?

have a great day SSS ( SAM, the Short Smurf )....

off course you make up every other 'word' you use anyway, so you must just freak out the old spell checker...

before you got kicked out of Jr High School.. you must have driven your English teacher friggin nuts... whistle

have a great day Sam,. and try not to wet your diapers again today..

You ain't gonna rock Stick back on his heels sounding like a pre-pubic 12 year old girl, and you fk'n do it so well.

I was reading a damn good thread until you jumped in and started your same old whiney ass bitching about stick.

I gave you a hint, nothing more than a hint. Read it and read it again, nothing in my response is more that fact and directed at you. For whatever reason, other than you are a immature c'sucker with a chip on you shoulder, you labeled me a stick fan.

You really are a dumbphuck!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Who's ahead in this latest perpetual whizzin' match?

Went to tend the grill, the damn lab ate my scorecard and I ain't startin' all over again.

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
So, I like the 25-06. Who's with me!

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

Boxer doesn't pull his punches, and when he thinks you're wrong he's going to tell you about it in no uncertain terms.

I've minced words with him a time or two, and was tatooed for my trouble too.

But if you can get by the urge to swing back, most times you can learn something, if you take the insults in stride.

His location and occupation afford him the opportunity to shoot more, experiment more, and learn more than many of us.

Put Boxer on "IGNORE" and you'll probably miss the opportunity to learn something.

Maybe you just want to ignore the occasional insult?

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ldholton

um [bleep] sure s talk or type alot don't he

You should correct that post. It makes it appear I said stuff that was not said by me. I know when you start quoting just a part of a post it can get mixed up.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
So, I like the 25-06. Who's with me!

Ok! You wanna talk rifles?

Had a 25-284 once that I liked quite a bit, and a pair of 25-06AI that I liked too.

My next rifle will probably be a 243 (or 6.5/06 or 6.5x284).

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I would love to have a .25/284, preferably built"light" on a Don Allen-era Dakota 76 short action with a No. 2 Lilja at 23" and in a Hill Country Micky Edge with a Swaro Z3-3x9 in Talley SL/QDs.

But, I have too many rifles now and am not willing to scrape to pay the tariff for the above...would sure be a fine deer, predator and alpine rifle, tho'.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by WhelenAway

Boxer doesn't pull his punches, and when he thinks you're wrong he's going to tell you about it in no uncertain terms.

I've minced words with him a time or two, and was tatooed for my trouble too.

But if you can get by the urge to swing back, most times you can learn something, if you take the insults in stride.

His location and occupation afford him the opportunity to shoot more, experiment more, and learn more than many of us.

Put Boxer on "IGNORE" and you'll probably miss the opportunity to learn something.

Maybe you just want to ignore the occasional insult?

I am not sure about what you mean, the only posts from him I can remember are mostly 90% insult with
profanity added, some pictures of whatever, and I do not even read them. Nothing of importance at all.

That means 100% ignore. That is how a troll operates.

Attached Images
mEzE_wnJNfCvd7i9VPy1m2g.jpg (8.1 KB, 606 downloads)
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Yup, I just use "ignore" and do not waste time with the neverending BS and repetitious braggadocio.

There is a saying in BC bush circles, "there has been more wood cut in the bar than in the bush" and that is how I see this.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I would love to have a .25/284, preferably built"light" on a Don Allen-era Dakota 76 short action with a No. 2 Lilja at 23" and in a Hill Country Micky Edge with a Swaro Z3-3x9 in Talley SL/QDs.

That sounds about perfect, but I think I would do a 6.5x284 this time around.

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
Page 28 of 229 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (160user, 1337Fungi, 10gaugemag, 219DW, 1badf350, 21, 48 invisible), 2,217 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,765
Posts18,476,713
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.