Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
FLyboyFlem has got to be in the running. Its not just fightin that makes you badass- if .1% of the stuff insinuated about him is true he had ice in his veins.

Seems Gunner sure cuts a wide swatch, both on and off the net.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
GB1

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I am not claiming to be the badass but I did carry the most weight even beat Gunner.

GRAPEAPE
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Biggest badass is not 100% based on baddest fighter/last man standing in a deathmatch.

Good. I might be able to fit myself in one leg of a pair gunners pants. I hereby nominate myself in the lightweight category. Right behind SLM.....grin

Lightweight??? What the hell you talking about? I'm a towering 5'-8 1/2" and 150#

Last edited by SLM; 04/12/13. Reason: Typo
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hi_Vel
Other than yourself or I who is it?

For non-campfire general forum I'm thinking Ace. Think hunting/shooting badass.

But who is the biggest overall Campfire badass?

depends on exactly what you mean by "overall", and whether or not you're "joking" or downright serious...

if you're serious--the baddest of the bad, yet someone who can be a downright gentleman if need be, is my old hunting partner pat--aka scenarshooter.

Beat me to it.

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Sam O!

Gotta a 18er of Bent Nail. You know where it's headed.

GFY,
Travis

You poor bastids are gonna freeze your balls off!

grin

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Have to admit my reading of this was interrupted by chuckles and worse. Probably, and this is just speculation, this could be assembled on the small screen as "Blue Collar Comedy II". Probably it should.

'xcuse please, got to go juggle some cats for the A.M. work out.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
damn but that's a small recliner!

I had no idea they made them in different sizes????

I was thinking the same thing, what a cute little child-sized recliner. shocked grin

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by deflave
Sam O!

Gotta a 18er of Bent Nail. You know where it's headed.

GFY,
Travis

You poor bastids are gonna freeze your balls off!

grin

Guess that will leave me out of the running for bad ass.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
And I would sit outside the ring and drink whiskey with Randy and watch the deadly left jab from a safe distance.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Adair takes the bad ass title with ease.

Safariman would be a close second.

Gibson is trailing in third.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Biggest Campfire Badass?

TRH without a doubt!

He's a legend in his own mind, for sure. laugh

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Safariman Mark, where are you? You made honorable mention. You big tedda bear you.

Thanks, I just caught this. Been busy turning rodents into mushroom couds of pink and crimson smile

Glad to be a part of the conversation. All kidding aside I did take a year of MMA classes and earned two of that dojo's belts when I was travelling all over the place, including third world countries where being my color was not a good way to get help from the local police and actually did spend some time as a skip tracer / bail bond co employee a decade or so back, bringing folks back into custody who did not want to go. Also went back to college at age 30 to try to use up my last year of eligibitiy for football just to play again and hit some folks as well as get hit. At age 30 I actually made the team of the Sierra College Wolverines as a right Defensive Tackle, but my legs developed stress fractures in them right at the END of two a days as we were prepping for our first pre season game. I was so broken hearted abou it, the legs giving out right then and there, that I teared up in the Dr's office and never went back to the locker room to get my gear etc. Just donated it to other kids who could use it as I knew that I was done with football forever at that point.

But, that was THEN and now if a fight ain't over pretty danged quick I am in a world of trouble. Over 50, slightly over weight, not the man I used to be in a couple of ways. Especially with my damned failing kidneys.

Truth be told, I am a changed man in other ways as I would much rather be a hunting buddy and freind to any one that mix it up with them. Like another poster said here even if you WIN getting in a mix up HURTS! at 50 it hurts more and for longer. Which is why I just try to be nice, and carry a Colt Delta Elite at all times smile

And, having met them in person recently I am sure I would come out on the wrong end of an altercation with either Crimson Tide or Gunner 500. Even on my BEST days long ago. I Coulda sure used them in my previous days as a bail skip agent though! smile

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Glad to see I made Sammo's top 5.....but at my age I NEED a dog ( or two) a couple belt fed weapons, a perimeter of Claymores, and Chuck Norris at my side to be badass....

When you are over 60 'badass' doesnt have NEARLY the same connotation it used to... cry

It more often means going to the store for Preparation H....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Your dogs sure think that you're a badass. That's good enough for me.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by safariman
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Safariman Mark, where are you? You made honorable mention. You big tedda bear you.

Thanks, I just caught this. Been busy turning rodents into mushroom couds of pink and crimson smile

Glad to be a part of the conversation. All kidding aside I did take a year of MMA classes and earned two of that dojo's belts when I was travelling all over the place, including third world countries where being my color was not a good way to get help from the local police and actually did spend some time as a skip tracer / bail bond co employee a decade or so back, bringing folks back into custody who did not want to go. Also went back to college at age 30 to try to use up my last year of eligibitiy for football just to play again and hit some folks as well as get hit. At age 30 I actually made the team of the Sierra College Wolverines as a right Defensive Tackle, but my legs developed stress fractures in them right at the END of two a days as we were prepping for our first pre season game. I was so broken hearted abou it, the legs giving out right then and there, that I teared up in the Dr's office and never went back to the locker room to get my gear etc. Just donated it to other kids who could use it as I knew that I was done with football forever at that point.

But, that was THEN and now if a fight ain't over pretty danged quick I am in a world of trouble. Over 50, slightly over weight, not the man I used to be in a couple of ways. Especially with my damned failing kidneys.

Truth be told, I am a changed man in other ways as I would much rather be a hunting buddy and freind to any one that mix it up with them. Like another poster said here even if you WIN getting in a mix up HURTS! at 50 it hurts more and for longer. Which is why I just try to be nice, and carry a Colt Delta Elite at all times smile

And, having met them in person recently I am sure I would come out on the wrong end of an altercation with either Crimson Tide or Gunner 500. Even on my BEST days long ago. I Coulda sure used them in my previous days as a bail skip agent though! smile

Don't sell yourself short! You are easily the biggest member of your singing quartet, AND a direct descendant of William the Conqueror!!!

MAGA
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Flave's 2nd place didn't disappoint.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SLM

Lightweight??? What the hell you talking about? I'm a towering 5'-8 1/2" and 150#

OK. You can have the super welterweight title, and I'll stay in the lightweights where I belong. I really just wanted to see my name in the badass thread, even tho I'm a weenie.....

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Originally Posted by SLM

OK. You can have the super welterweight title, and I'll stay in the lightweights where I belong. I really just wanted to see my name in the badass thread, even tho I'm a weenie.....

laugh, I went to bed laughing about this thread and woke up doing the same, this has to be one of the funniest threads in campfire history.

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'd like to formally challenge SLM for the welterweight title. If he beats me, I will leave the sport forever. If I beat him, he has to send me one of his hats.

We're talking a foot-race here, right?

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Yeah, a loser leave town match. <G>

Gunner

Trump Won!
Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

152 members (2ndwind, 300_savage, 1badf350, 117LBS, 204guy, 1lessdog, 23 invisible), 2,179 guests, and 925 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,446
Posts18,528,796
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.