Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by bluefish
Interestingly, most of the vitriol in this thread seems to be coming from the viewpoint of whites not caring for interracial dating of white women and black men. I find it interesting we are unable in this thread to have a black man honestly tell us his viewpoint. I suspect many black men share some sense of bigotry toward whites in some fashion as a collective guilt for crimes, real and/or perceived, against blacks and therefore see dating white women as a "stick it to the man" kind of thing.

Just wondering aloud.
Wrong. Many Black guys are racists. They prefer a white woman. wink

Tiger Woods??

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Seminole39
i'm sure she is heartbroken over that

Yeah her life is over...not worth living without the Mannlicher's blessing.cry

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I was pointing out racism occurs with the blacks, too.

The way life should be.
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by eyeball
Wrong. Many all Black guys are racists. They prefer a white woman. wink

exactly right. Can't say as I blame them black boys as I wouldn't [bleep] a n*gger either.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jorgeI
A fair enough question. To me a bigot is one that hates just because a person is of a different persuasion and not nessesarily skin color. A racist is someone who believes by what he has experienced, read, etc that although there are exceptions, one race or culture is superior to another, but even that has to be qualified. In that instance we could use examples like technological advances/discoveries, language development, Aptitude Testing, a whole littany of valid Measures Of Effectiveness. I can tell you there is NO QUESTION in my mind, there are differences in the aforementioned Bell Curve.
All that said, I treat people individually and in over thirty years of service I took/take great pride in how I treated folks that worked for me. Today in civilian life, my Deputy is one of the nicest men I've ever met, who also happens to be black and a democrap and an ardent Obama supporter and I'm betting his IQ is better than mine. That said, I still would not want him marrying my daughter SOLELY because of his skin color, so if that makes me a bigot/racist etc, so be it.

You know Kevin, at least you should give me the courtesy of responding to this thread EN TOTO instead of parsing my words and using just one small component of what I wrote to prove your point of view. When I'm wrong (like I was on another thread) I admit it or at least I give the responder a fair answer. Apparently that's not the case with you.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
KG, my statement about being racist, because my first wife ran off with a man of color, was a JOKE! Did you not see the punch line, "I sure do miss the black b!tch"?
I have a question, is your wife black? And if so, are you black? I mean you are from Arkansas, and everyone knows about the inbreeding in Arkansas.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
she is dating a negro.................
link to story
She's famous for the Cat Daddy, and now she may be dating a Diddy.

Supermodel Kate Upton and rapper P. Diddy have been spotted sharing a steamy kiss, it's claimed.

An American newspaper alleges the pair locked lips at Club LIV in Miami Beach just a month after the gorgeous catwalk siren announced she was single.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...port-says/?intcmp=features#ixzz2Q9TfjrIG

She is a ho ... good looking ho ... but still a ho

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A fair enough question. To me a bigot is one that hates just because a person is of a different persuasion and not nessesarily skin color. A racist is someone who believes by what he has experienced, read, etc that although there are exceptions, one race or culture is superior to another, but even that has to be qualified. In that instance we could use examples like technological advances/discoveries, language development, Aptitude Testing, a whole littany of valid Measures Of Effectiveness. I can tell you there is NO QUESTION in my mind, there are differences in the aforementioned Bell Curve.
All that said, I treat people individually and in over thirty years of service I took/take great pride in how I treated folks that worked for me. Today in civilian life, my Deputy is one of the nicest men I've ever met, who also happens to be black and a democrap and an ardent Obama supporter and I'm betting his IQ is better than mine. That said, I still would not want him marrying my daughter SOLELY because of his skin color, so if that makes me a bigot/racist etc, so be it.

Does the deputy know his superior is a self-proclaimed racist? That last paragraph is just plain ugly. It displays such an air of superiority and ignorance that is literally is sickening. Don't worry about if that statement qualifies you, you embody it.

MM

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I am getting damn tired of ignorant folks using the word 'racist' as a pejorative. laugh

Sam......

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Well I guess I'll be wearing that shoe, but since you asked, he feels the EXACT same way, so two peas in a pod I guess. And feel free to refute all the other (sic) ugly things I posted while you are at it..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bluefish
I was pointing out racism occurs with the blacks, too.

As a percentage, racism is likely much high among blacks than whites & growing faster too............just sayin'.

MM

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
another gift from hussein

Sam......

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Well I guess if he feels that way about you then it makes sense. Just go ahead and leave those two wrongs to a make whatever two wrongs do. I really don't see a need to read back through your posts, you summed up whatever content you were trying to convey quite nicely.

MM

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So can I then assume that you are then "ethnically biased" and proud?

MM

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Well it would have been nice (not that I'll lose sleep over it) to point out to me how all the facts I posted were in error instead of the ad-hominem stuff..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I am getting damn tired of ignorant folks using the word 'racist' as a pejorative. laugh

The term is used as a conditioning process to indoctrinate mindless sheep.

The word "racist" has for a long time been the single most effective fear-word in the leftist and neoconservative arsenal. For decades, they have successfully used it in the political arena to slander traditionalists, shut down debate, and leave opponents running for cover. In the social arena, they have caused even more damage by using it to brainwash impressionable children and young college students, and to teach people to
hate their nation, their cultural traditions, and worst of all, themselves.

Originally Posted by KevinGibson
Originally Posted by nathanial
The truth is unpleasant and therefore unpopular...
Liberals/Marxists have invented a social "reality" that denies reality itself and the conditioned have, well,,,,, been conditioned to deny or accept.
WOW, just puckin, wow. What's the weather like on your planet?

Last edited by nathanial; 04/12/13.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I will not argue that the word has been used to further the leftist political agenda, hence the reason why many Americans voted for our current president, fear of being branded a racist. But true racism is just naked hate and ignorance against people that did nothing other than take their first breath in the bodies they were given. Nothing I was ever taught, I just reason that if the person has no choice to become what they are, I don't see how I could ever logically fault them for it. If my cultural traditions taught me otherwise, as mine did, I'd use my brain and see the stupidity in it, as I did.

MM

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
You know Kevin, at least you should give me the courtesy of responding to this thread EN TOTO instead of parsing my words and using just one small component of what I wrote to prove your point of view. When I'm wrong (like I was on another thread) I admit it or at least I give the responder a fair answer. Apparently that's not the case with you.

I parsed out because that was the part I took issue with. Had I not parsed it out, it could look as if I took issue with everything. So there�s the chance that I was going to offend no matter how I did it.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ironman65
KG, my statement about being racist, because my first wife ran off with a man of color, was a JOKE! Did you not see the punch line, "I sure do miss the black b!tch"?
I have a question, is your wife black? And if so, are you black? I mean you are from Arkansas, and everyone knows about the inbreeding in Arkansas.
I got ostracized for marrying outside the family.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Just ruins it for ya, does it?

Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (222ND, 1Longbow, 1936M71, 163bc, 160user, 2500HD, 63 invisible), 11,332 guests, and 1,096 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,263
Posts18,544,813
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.