-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Based on twenty years of working with teen-aged sexual offenders and hundreds of hours of in-services and training:

Not all perps are victims of abuse, not all victims of abuse become offenders. There is a strong correlation but it is not absolute.

Those who molest children are attracted by the lack of body hair.

Perps live in what is called the "sexual assault cycle." They can go through the stages to actually commit an assault in a matter of minutes. (We all live in a "cycle." Most of us are able to recognize when we are getting out of control and get back to "normal" status.)

Treatment doesn't seem to help much. Perps just learn to be more careful. Given an opportunity, most would perpetrate again.

Finally, many times I have found those who make the most homophobic comments are "closet" homosexuals.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 1096here

Finally, many times I have found those who make the most homophobic comments are "closet" homosexuals.

That's the standard response from gay apologists. Ive never had a sexual thought about another man in my life and as far as being "homophobic", a Marxist term, I'm not afraid of them just disgusted by them.

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Using your demented logic, it would follow that "those who make the most heterophobic comments are "closet" heterosexuals". LMAO

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by EdM
Assumptions ain't worth a flying [bleep] unless they have some basis.

Okay dumbass:

http://www.wnd.com/2002/09/15294/

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Are homosexuals responsible for the majority of male on male child molestation ?.... I always thought it was Catholic priests.

IC B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by rte

Using your demented logic, it would follow that "those who make the most heterophobic comments are "closet" heterosexuals". LMAO
well said.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Are homosexuals responsible for the majority of male on male child molestation ? I always thought it was Catholic priests.

You are so incredibly [bleep]' dumb that, in the event of a shortage of bread, you wouldn't worry, 'cause you only eat toast. TSTL

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
Are homosexuals responsible for the majority of male on male child molestation ? I always thought it was Catholic priests.

You are so incredibly [bleep]' dumb that, in the event of a shortage of bread, you wouldn't worry, 'cause you only eat toast. TSTL
I may be a bit prejudiced as my best friend in high school hung himself because he didn't know how to deal with the fact that his priest had been molesting him for years.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yep, just plan old degenerates nothing new, The New is how the culture is pushing to accept this garbage as being normal . Its not never has or will be. While I would not take a Homo and hang him just because, on the other hand I have no problem with killing every child rapist we catch.

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by achildofthesky
Keep your eyes on your own affairs and stop worrying what happens behind bedroom doors between consenting adults.

I'd gladly keep my eyes on my own affairs if they'd keep their perversion behind the closed doors.

I don't give a damn what people do.
But I don't want to see it, I don't want them bouncing in the streets with their "pride", I don't want them trying to convince me it's normal and healty and acceptable because it MOST CERTAINLY IS NOT, and most of all I do NOT want it around my children!

I and those like me are NOT the problem!
THE [bleep] ARE THE PROBLEM!!!!

How stinking blind someone have to be to not understand that?
I don't know simpler words to say this.
People act as though I'm trying to teach 3 year olds statistics class or something.

BACK IN THE CLOSET!
LEAVE NORMAL PEOPLE, WHICH IS THE HUGE MAJORITY, ALONE!

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

IC B3

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Originally Posted by Swamplord
homosexuals ARE sexually insane perverts,
same as child molesters ......

that is a fact, not an opinion

yup

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Swamplord
then keep your sickness behind closed doors, keep it away from our childrens ears and eyes.......

[bleep] marriage, every damn tv show, [bleep], commercials .. [bleep].. everywhere ...

keep your perversion in your own private sicknest out of public view ......

+1

Sit down and STFU about it.
They are NOT special.
Deserve NO extra attention or concessions.
If they want left alone, STAY THE [bleep] OUT OF VIEW!

How hard is that?

The reason they're such wankers is because they're trying to silence their conscience.
Won't work.
Even if it would, there is no acceptance of perversion as normal.
NONE!

They will always be perverts and everybody knows it. Especailly THEM!

Doesn't matter how many people accept them or be nice to them, EVERYBODY KNOWS!!!!!

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Adirondackbushwhack

How do you classify the members of NAMBLA? [/quote]

As a group of people who belong behind bars.

No different than allowing muslim extremists run loose among the population.

To leave either of these run free among innocent people one must be just as sick in the head as the perverts and terrorists. Maybe even more so.

How effing stupid can people be?
crazy

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by moosemike
Homosexuals Responsible for the Majority of Male on Male Child Molestation?

Probably.

Probably hell.

We KNOW!

Normal hetero men aren't interested in sex with other males. Young or old makes no difference.
Only a homo.
That's why they're called homos.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rte

Yep.
It's a lame brained unfounded and totally unprovable accusation.
Liberals love making accusations to shut down discussion.

Don't let it work!
Stick to your guns and keep talking.

It might be projection. Who knows for sure.
That's what it is in a lot of case with gun ownership. they know they could not be trusted with a gun so believe no one else should be either.

They're just as wrong, and wrong headed/wrong minded, as homos and homo sympathizers. Different topics but no less wrong.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
Originally Posted by rte

Yep.
It's a lame brained unfounded and totally unprovable accusation.
Liberals love making accusations to shut down discussion.

Don't let it work!
Stick to your guns and keep talking.

It might be projection. Who knows for sure.
That's what it is in a lot of case with gun ownership. they know they could not be trusted with a gun so believe no one else should be either.

They're just as wrong, and wrong headed/wrong minded, as homos and homo sympathizers. Different topics but no less wrong.

It's the same argument liberals make when they saying owning a gun is compensating for masculinity issues. Liberals are insane, they really are.

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
Originally Posted by achildofthesky
Keep your eyes on your own affairs and stop worrying what happens behind bedroom doors between consenting adults.

I'd gladly keep my eyes on my own affairs if they'd keep their perversion behind the closed doors.

I don't give a damn what people do.
But I don't want to see it, I don't want them bouncing in the streets with their "pride", I don't want them trying to convince me it's normal and healty and acceptable because it MOST CERTAINLY IS NOT, and most of all I do NOT want it around my children!

I and those like me are NOT the problem!
THE [bleep] ARE THE PROBLEM!!!!

How stinking blind someone have to be to not understand that?
I don't know simpler words to say this.
People act as though I'm trying to teach 3 year olds statistics class or something.

BACK IN THE CLOSET!
LEAVE NORMAL PEOPLE, WHICH IS THE HUGE MAJORITY, ALONE!

EXACTLY! The non-believer loves to bash those who claim Christ as "hypocrits" when their dirty laundry gets aired out. Human nature being what it is, ALL have stuff in our past we don't bragg about, at least most right minded folks don't bragg about it, but corksuckers are demented enough to do so.

So, as the sage says, "Hypocrisy is the tribute that vice pays to virtue" . So, what we actually need is MORE hypocrisy, not less.

The late D James Kennedy opined that the LAST virtue in a society in decline was "tolerance". IOW, be tolerant of my wickedness.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ColKlink

It's the same argument liberals make when they saying owning a gun is compensating for masculinity issues. Liberals are insane, they really are.

They've become so accustomed to winning arguments, or at least getting people to shut up, that they always use these tactics to spin things out of proportion, out of context, etc.

Exactly the same as the little kid that tells a second lie to cover the first.

Spare the rod, spoil the child...

The key is to never give up. Never give an inch.
Take a stand on what is right and don't budge.

That is where the dickless Team R, and NRA, and much of society, went horribly wrong.
They thought by appeasing and coddling and reaching across the aisle and trying to be tolerant and all this other weak kneed limp wristed horseshit would gain them ground.

EPIC FAIL!

Wrong is wrong. Always has been and it always will be.
If ya ain't got the courage to take a stand on what's right then what good are ya?

NONE!

No good to family.
Community.
Country.
And most especially no good to God.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

I may be a bit prejudiced as my best friend in high school hung himself because he didn't know how to deal with the fact that his priest had been molesting him for years.

I never would've let my kids anywhere near a Catholic priest.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (1minute, 007FJ, 270cowboy, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 59 invisible), 2,450 guests, and 1,262 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,557
Posts18,491,741
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.