Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Got a little downslope.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This spot requires a pretty legit hike to see targets....

[Linked Image]

This one ain't too bad. 1,050 is located up in the top green grassy area of the pic....

[Linked Image]

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by Tanner
I've found it to be a little quicker to use the truck when going from 600 and out laugh

I wish we had farther but it is what it is. I can shoot farther on one of the farms I hunt but not on a regular basis. To much trouble with the cows and all the gates. Don't like to press my luck and wear out a welcome. Finding good places to hunt here are getting harder every year.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
This spot requires a pretty legit hike to see targets....

[Linked Image]

This one ain't too bad. 1,050 is located up in the top green grassy area of the pic....

[Linked Image]

Now those pics make me jealous! Good for you.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
EddieBo & Tanner SUCK!

I have to drive 20 min from my house just to get 400 yards! I would DIE not only to have 1k to shoot but to have the hunting opportunities Tanner has!

Lucky bastids smile !

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I got tired of loading up a half dozen rifles and driving miles to shoot. Had the opportunity to build my range and have never regretted doing it.

Hunting down here sucks, though. This is about as good as I ever see on my rifle range.

[Linked Image]

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Eddy,

Obibiously you missed the fact that the 25-06 was the first and only cartridge design that incorporates lazer guided technology and cult mo-jo!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The grass is always greener on the other side man. There's a lot of guys that would kill to have easy access to all the fresh water we have in Michigan. Not saying where Tanner lives isn't beautiful but I'm not sure I would trade the fresh water oceans for it.

Last edited by brinky72; 04/14/13.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoy
Eddy,

Obibiously you missed the fact that the 25-06 was the first and only cartridge design that incorporates lazer guided technology and cult mo-jo!

Lazer guided ????? dang I missed that point and am going to reevaluate my position until I can evaluate the usability of lazer guidance on the 25-06. At which point I will restate my position smile

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
What if you did the "Stranger"?

That never works. Or so I've heard.

The right hand always knows what the left hand is doing.......

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Born and raised here and tried to leave twice. Could not stand the heat in FLA. and NC just wasn't right either. Job opportunity's turned up here before I tried anyplace else.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Eddy,

I have several 25s and love em all, but about spewed my cola when some guy at the range told me that the 25-06 shoots laser-flat out to 400 yds.

I didn't bother asking about gravity or anything, just smiled and nodded, not mentioning that my 257 AI did about what a 25-06 would or in this case what it WOULDN'T.

Pretty sure it isn't the first and I KNOW it won't be the last!

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by brinky72
The grass is always greener on the other side man. There's a lot of guys that would kill to have easy access to all the fresh water we have in Michigan. Not saying where Tanner lives isn't beautiful but I'm not sure I would trade the fresh water oceans for it.

Good points all!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How's a golf cart in deep sage?

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by WSM_Shooter
Born and raised here and tried to leave twice. Could not stand the heat in FLA. and NC just wasn't right either. Job opportunity's turned up here before I tried anyplace else.

WSM Shooter,

Hello, and welcome to the fire. Early on in the thread I saw your rifle, your chrono, some indication of your load work up, and the targets. You have what you need to make up your own mind as to what you need, like, reccommend, or prefer. In the end, that and triger time is all that matters.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by huntsman22

I don't know but I see them with big tire kits and all hopped up at the camp grounds. Neighbor has two of them. Waste of money in my mind but then all the boats down at the marinas are to. I have to look at this dirty muddy river but I sure am not spending money to play in it and can't see why anyone would want to camp here to play in it.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'Cub,

In fairness,I'm quite a bit better than that and it's hilarious that even a Day Dreaming Do Nothing [bleep] as stupid as you,knows same. Laffin'!

Being great ain't easy,but it's worth the effort.

As per always...groovin' on your pics and the fascinating Tales of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had,from all the places you've almost been.

Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

archie,

I drive a leetle of everything and am never not looking for the better way. Useta bleed Gammie when they was good,but now they ain't and I've zero qualm shifting gears towards the superior route(s).

Never could master travelin' light and tend to tote lotsa McFoam on me,to scratch itches of curiousity,as water/conditions change. Often hang a bead and a tuft in the loop and it looks like the new knife box got opened today.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Was [bleep] around earlier today,grinding modest slots and got greedy on a GOOD 'Un I hooked. Opted a #1 Matzuo Octopus,with a Silver Tinsel Town Pink Beaded Slider and 15# Chameleon and it took me down [bleep] town into the schit.(grin) Was fun,but then I was getting in a bad way,so leaned on the GLX 1141-S and straightened the hook out...but I WAS asking for it!

What a hoot!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I'm never not laden with a passel of Pip's and an assortment of wares,looking for an excuse to see WTF do what and more importantly....why.

Pard's heart were in it today too,as he backhand casted proud and loopty-looped the World and had to crawl out on a limb for the recovery.

[Linked Image]

Funny schit!

WSM,

You poor stupid sonofabitch...I [bleep] near feel sorry for how much Dumbphucktitude you gotta schlep around and suffer 24/7. Laffin'! Kudos for lamenting your Union Dues,keeping you a half box well shy of a first [bleep] clue.

Please keep riding The Cart and granting installments of "all" your "experience"...because the humor is offa the [bleep] charts! I very much appreciate your Jeff-O Chart(J-OC),as a means of quantifying obliviously,what a sheer and utterly clueless dumbphuck you are,as a best case scenario.

As an aside: "McMillians, Christianson Arms" was a poetically poignant attempt to name drop,akin to a 'Cub "effort" with her Gun Plumber. Where do you amazingly stupid dumb [bleep] come from?!!?

Wow.

Eddy,

She's simply at the mercy of her "experience","knowledge" and "results".

Though it sure as [bleep] is funny!

'22,

It is a right sporty Cart.

Wonder if poor/dumb Don(Savage99),can help tell if it's PF or CRF?!!?

Laffin'!

Tanner,

I feel your pain...tough to stretch things along The Milford too.

[Linked Image]

Easy to be jealous of The Do Nothing Gang and their Concrete Jungles.(grin)

No wonder barbed wire and gates,is plum "rustic" to 'em?!!?

Laffin'!

brinky',

Michigan sure must be sumptin'.

Laffin'!

GB,

You are mean,to cajole the clueless in sucha manner.

Though I am anticipating the J-OC Chart to correlate the "splendor" of Nerf Ping Pong Ball BC's,as she really airs things out...and saves up for the next half box of boolits.

Laffin'!

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by Boxer

Though I am anticipating the J-OC Chart to correlate the "splendor" of Nerf Ping Pong Ball BC's,as she really airs things out...and saves up for the next half box of boolits.

Laffin'!

Larry...you got to stop!! Nerf Ping Pong Ball BC's is the funnest I've heard. Stop it!! "Laffin"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Larry...you got to stop!! Nerf Ping Pong Ball BC's is the funnest I've heard. Stop it!! "Laffin"

Tell him he's hilarious. He loves that almost as much as if you told him he's awesome.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by huntsman22

They're good, as long as you get the one with handrails and custom step so you can get on and off without too much trouble, and a built-in cooler to keep the beer cold.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 37 of 229 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

623 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 160user, 06hunter59, 1234, 10gaugeman, 72 invisible), 2,411 guests, and 1,191 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,772
Posts18,476,877
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.