Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 40 of 229 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 228 229
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
No camera expert but the G12 has been disco'd and was replaced by the G15.

Stick mentioned that the G12 is built like a tank. I've never handled one(G12) but the G15 is very 'solid' and slicker than chit.

Not sure on camera gack differences, still running on Autopilot.....grin

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Seafire
I can put up with Schtick with no problem.. because I don't take his antics seriously....

Sure you don't. You just think "Society has turned into a bunch of pusssies" because you can't get people to "say something to him." no I think society has turned into a bunch of pussies because they don't want tot stand up for anything anymore...

Let me ask you a question about that. Do you think if I "say something to him" it'll have an effect? Think he'll change his ways? How did that work out for you? I am far from the only person that says something about it to him... but if you don't want to bother Schmuck, then why are you concerning yourself with it at all?? Ya wanna stand up for him, then quit waiting for your Twitter update on the Kardashians, and take a stand.. just quit being coy about it...

if my posts bother you, then don't read the damn things...

Seriously? Don't you think this is just a little ironic, given what we're talking about here?
Nope, not one friggin bit...

anything else I can clarify for ya this evening??

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I bet ole Boxer is sitting back laughing his ass off at all the discussion being generated over how he talks to folks on the internet.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
He better not be laffin' at 'fire, he'll get him.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Stick mentioned that the G12 is built like a tank. I've never handled one(G12) but the G15 is very 'solid' and slicker than chit.

I've got a G12. He's right, it's built like a tank...

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by WSM_Shooter

[Linked Image]

So, you're the guy who stole Swampy's golf cart off-road hunting vehicle.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yall should take a closer look at that cart it rocks. It is a Harly smile

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Are you sayin' Swampy didn't have a Harley?

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Kimber7man
Originally Posted by SamOlson

I've got a G12. He's right, it's built like a tank...

Marty, they are heavy little items but heavy in a good way. I carry mine in a pocket everyday at work, not overly worried about it breaking.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by doubletap

Have mercy no, he went Ez-Go, thought it would help with constipation.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Pretty sure he has pictures of this'n that? smirk

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
It is. All the hunting and fishing I could ask for, miles upon miles of Federal Forest and CFR to wander. The largest fresh water lakes in the world and milk doesn't cost $10 a gallon. Lake Superior is absolutely beautiful, a sight to behold. Perhaps you should come see for yourself and take a boat ride. May I suggest November around the 10th perhaps.

Last edited by brinky72; 04/15/13.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
GB,

The thinnest part of Cub's skin,is on her azz...as it is her highest wear area,because it accrues all them "hard charging" couch miles.

Right proper entertainment,that the closest she can come to doing anything Outdoors,is to plagiarize my pics. Luckily for her and the rest of The Do Nothing Gang...Imagination and Pretend is free or they'd have nothing. Laffin'!

Bless her heart.

'Cub,

Always entertaining to be perpetually regaled with all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

Love your pics,as per always.

Laffin'!

Gee',

Thanks for adding more hilarity and now poor/dumb WSM is gonna whine even louder and longer,that your Golf Cart is 4-wheel drive. Laffin'!

They planted The Milford today and I was powerless to refrain,despite the acreage being trite,as compared to the "wonders" you "get" to "partake". Laffin'! I'd say sumptin' about the newly unveiled USIA waders,but Jeff-O would concoct another chart on how cardboard boxes is impossible to open. Re-laffin'!

A Peanut for giggles,so the Concrete Crowd can Pretend along with their Imaginations.

[Linked Image]

Still cain't know about these High Fallutin' G-12's and all them buttons,dials and such.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Otterized.

[Linked Image]

Swifty was frettin' duds there for a spell and we've gots us Filson,Columbia,USIA,Grunden,Marmot,Carhartt and Patagonia rockin' here. I'd state what is where,but hate to get Shefire bursting out of another [bleep] closet. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Musta let some Brood Trout go on this last Hatchery Stock Job,as 35" seems like a fair to middlin' one to me,here in these parts.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/IMG_0771.jpg[/img]

Still cain't know if you are bitching or bragging?!!?

Here's to the inherent humor of your "best" efforts,as you rent gate openin' "privileges" at The Petting Zoo.

Wow +P+.

moosemike,

Ain't it a right proper dichotomy,that no matter where you are at,you remain a Whining Do Nothing [bleep]?

Congratulations?!!?

SLM,

This Photography schit,is still kicking my azz.

Still cain't Blurtitude worth a [bleep]...even when pards is crawlin' out on limbs,to rescue wayward Hatchery Hooksets.(grin)

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/IMG_0731.jpg[/img]

Shefire,

Your Whining Vagina Monologues,never ain't not a hoot and here's to the sanctity of 'em being both heartfelt and the "best" you can do. Laffin'!

Here's hopin' stupid hurts.

kute',

How's the Secret Squirrel Society Imagined Pretend Ignore treatin' you?!!?

Feel free to get a Union Rep to reply for you,on the "sly".

Laffin'!

smoke',

You may get the J-OC Chartworks now.

Laffin'!

efw,

One cain't help the helpless...but the clueless dumbphucks are reliably hilarious,as a [bleep] minimum.

Please feel free to type with your pinky in the air and talk real [bleep]' purty and grant Shefire,Savage99,Jeff-O,bigsqueeze,Magnumdoosh and all of the balance of The Do Nothing Gang a [bleep] first [bleep] clue.

I could tell you how it's gonna pan out,but it's far more hilarious to watch you repeatedly bump your head and wonder why...as they quantify their "knowledge","experience" and "results". Laffin'!

Funny how them who do the least,whine the [bleep] most.

swifty',

You were really doing "good" there for a spell,you "hard charger" you.

Laffin'!

'flave,

I hear good things about the '12.

Hint.

Sammo,

You can club Baby Seals with the '12 and it's quite a whole bunch more robust than the '15.

AV Mode,native ISO stops and [bleep] histogram exposure compensation values...is all there is to it. Opt the DOF you wish via aperture value(F/stop),keep the reciprocal of zoom length as a minimum shutter speed value and only great things can/will happen.

You boys is gonna yet talk me into totin' a camera along,here aside The Milford.

Techsan,

What is funnier than giving Whining Clueless Dumbphucks,the opportunity to showcase their "skills"?!!?

Best part is,the ignorant [bleep] think they's on fire.(grin)

'tap,

Don't be disparagin' Golf Carts now [bleep]...they's "SUV's" in some circles.

Laffin'!

brink',

The biggest body of water I've ever seen or been around,is The Milford and I'm not certain that I could handle the "magnitude" you mention. It really must be "something" to reside in the 23rd largest State in the Union and your eloquent prose really puts it into context.

As an aside,you must have a hell of a nice boat that you "use" all of the time,in such magnificent opportunity? Might you care to share the Make/Model particulars and perhaps comment upon the "pursuits" you "enjoy" in such lush surroundings? I've never been in a boat,but it sounds like they'd be fun. Please feel free to use all of the Imagination and Pretend you deem requisite. Laffin'!

What's the next "Trump Card"?!!? Might you regale me with the fact that Michigan swung for Obama...twice?

Thank you,for the oblivious humor you provide,by simply doing your "best".

Laffin'!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer
'Cub,

Always entertaining to be perpetually regaled with all the things you almost did, with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

Love your pics,as per always.

Laffin'!

Thanks buddy!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Nope, not one friggin bit...[/color]

anything else I can clarify for ya this evening??

No need for that, I think you've cleared up any questions I had. Irony is lost on you. Who'd have guessed?

....if you don't want to bother Schmuck, then why are you concerning yourself with it at all?? Ya wanna stand up for him, then quit waiting for your Twitter update on the Kardashians, and take a stand..

Thanks for proving my point. Go back and read my previous posts and see if you can find where I "stood up for him."

I haven't. He's got you so cross-eyed you can't read straight.

I'm starting to think you're right about society turning into a bunch of pusssies though. People are starting to equate "saying something" on the internet with taking a stand.

All you have to do to solve this thorny problem is take your own advice (ain't it ironic?)--if you don't like what the guy says, just don't read it.

PS, Don, looks like you were right, he'll no doubt pull the groupie card next.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Boxer

Gee',

Thanks for adding more hilarity

Otterized.

[Linked Image]

Still cain't know if you are bitching or bragging?!!?

Here's to the inherent humor of your "best" efforts,as you rent gate openin' "privileges" at The Petting Zoo.

Wow +P+.

B/BS/L,

�Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing it is not fish they are after.�...............Henry David Thoreau

and not to worry,

I tell folks that I operate within a narrow band of mediocrity, so rest assured,
my best efforts are not in evidence on this thread. Maybe 70%. Mabye.

Grinnin' still.........

oh' yeah,

speaking of golf carts, I almost forgot.

[Linked Image]

Best

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I'm not much for bragging or breaking my arm patting myself on the back. I'll keep my little quaint corner of the world to myself and leave all the embellished fishing stories to you. I do enjoy all the pictures however, you should work for Outdoor Life as a photographer, perhaps get your own column like Mcmanus or one of the other clown writers. How does one find time to fish or hunt with all that photography? Must be like a "Sports Illustrated" swim suit issue shoot going out on a fishing trip with you. I've been to your fine state of Alaska once on a military hop flight to Eielson AFB from Howard AFB in Panama to visit a buddy who took me fishing back in '93. It was chitty and rainy but the fishing was alright. Par for the course from what I understand. I have nothing against Alaska or you for that matter. As a traditional archer who builds their own arrows I truly appreciate a fine piece of Sitka Spruce for shaft material. If I recall correctly you are well versed in dropping Sitka Spruce as a hobby. Carry on with your fine documentaries of life according to Stick, I'll be sure to check in later to measure progress. Heading to the Rogue River to get a Steel Head for dinner. Enjoy.

Last edited by brinky72; 04/16/13.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's clear Boxer had no upbringing. I also know that he'd never say those things to my face.

Boxers theme song.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
After all, it's pretty easy to call people names on the internet where guys like Boxer are safely out of reach of the folks he belittles. Face to face he'd be as polite as a puppy of course.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Them what knows him, claim not. Said to be just as much of a cantankerous ol' PITA in person, as on here. In a good way, natcherly.

smirk

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
Page 40 of 229 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (007FJ, 160user, 12344mag, 1337Fungi, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 73 invisible), 2,444 guests, and 1,228 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,776
Posts18,476,982
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.