Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#7665517 04/18/13
rlott Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I�ve never been able to get my head around how little money it takes for people sworn to defend their country to sell it out.

John Walker Jr. was paid between 1 and 2 million dollars for information that cost the American tax payer hundreds of billions. When I was a young pup we could not for the life of us figure out why, every time we sent out a boomer, we first had to send out 2 or 3 fast boats to harass and distract the waiting Soviet boat so our boomer could slip past them.

FBI agent Robert Hanssen was paid around $1.4 million over 22-years. Hansson was busted on February 18, 2001. Before Hanssen, America�s intelligence communities were always suspicious of each other, but what I saw immediately after they announced Hanssen�s arrest was pure paranoia - which resulted in ALL of them putting up firewalls, and, I believe, played a major factor in 9/11 slipping past ALL of them.

Aldrich Ames received $4.6 million from the Soviets over 9-years. Ames compromised the second largest number of CIA assets � second only to FBI agent Robert Hanssen. Many real American�s lost their lives because of Hanssen and Ames.

Now, after 26 years of US Navy service, I sit here and watch people I once looked up to doing things I cannot �get my head around�

- Liberals exploit a disabled woman, apparently with the full backing and support of her husband, Captain Mark Giffords, US Navy, Retired.
- Admiral John Nathman, US Navy, Retired, standing up in front of the DNC, paying tribute to American veterans while images of cold war Soviet rust buckets flashed in the background.
- And last but not least - Captain John McCain, US Navy Retired, grandson of WWII Admiral John �Slew� McCain, who:

�By war's end in August 1945, the stress of combat operations had worn McCain down to a weight of only 100 pounds. He requested home leave to recuperate but Halsey insisted that he be present at the Japanese surrender ceremony in Tokyo Bay on September 2, 1945. Departing immediately after the ceremony, McCain died just 4 days later of a heart attack at his home in Coronado, California on September 6, 1945. His death was front page news.[1] McCain Sr. was buried at Arlington National Cemetery.�

Frankly, it makes me want to puke.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No argument from me sir!

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Great post.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by eh76
No argument from me sir!

Nor here.

It is a disgusting thing for sure.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rlott
I�ve never been able to get my head around how little money it takes for people sworn to defend their country to sell it out.

John Walker Jr. was paid between 1 and 2 million dollars for information that cost the American tax payer hundreds of billions. When I was a young pup we could not for the life of us figure out why, every time we sent out a boomer, we first had to send out 2 or 3 fast boats to harass and distract the waiting Soviet boat so our boomer could slip past them.

FBI agent Robert Hanssen was paid around $1.4 million over 22-years. Hansson was busted on February 18, 2001. Before Hanssen, America�s intelligence communities were always suspicious of each other, but what I saw immediately after they announced Hanssen�s arrest was pure paranoia - which resulted in ALL of them putting up firewalls, and, I believe, played a major factor in 9/11 slipping past ALL of them.

Aldrich Ames received $4.6 million from the Soviets over 9-years. Ames compromised the second largest number of CIA assets � second only to FBI agent Robert Hanssen. Many real American�s lost their lives because of Hanssen and Ames.

You left out Jonathan Pollard.

Sycamore

Last edited by Sycamore; 04/18/13.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Thought this was a thread about democraps...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

demoncraps and tories eeerr ...... RINO's!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by eyeball
Great post.

I could not agree more.

Is it too ambitious or too naive to look for an honest politician? Or simply a useful one?
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Hard to tell to good guys in this upside down world.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

wasn't Pollard one of yours?

Sycamore

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What do you mean "one of yours"? Maybe this will help, I'm sure there are traitors from all walks of life, races, ethnic groups, political affiliations, etc. But if you VOTE for a democrap or are a registered democrap, then YOU ARE a traitor. It's that simple.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
he was in the US Navy, as I recall.

Sycamore

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Not really, he was a Government employee that worked for the Navy as an analyst. That said, the Walkers were active duty Navy. One of them (the younger) was on my ship (Nimitz) in 1982-3 when he was apprehended.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
there was at least one traitor back during the revolutionary war. can't remember his name, but he was quite famous, before he sold out to the red-coats.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Gus
there was at least one traitor back during the revolutionary war. can't remember his name, but he was quite famous, before he sold out to the red-coats.

The Gus "MORON POST OF THE DAY" has just been entered into the logbook....

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

General Benedict Arnold. Comandand of West Point.
His wife that he deserved a bigger paycheck.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not really, he was a Government employee that worked for the Navy as an analyst. That said, the Walkers were active duty Navy. One of them (the younger) was on my ship (Nimitz) in 1982-3 when he was apprehended.

You are right, I had Walker and Pollard conflated.

Sycamore

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Which side were those in the senate on when they voted we submit to the UN small arms treaty?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What do you mean "one of yours"? Maybe this will help, I'm sure there are traitors from all walks of life, races, ethnic groups, political affiliations, etc. But if you VOTE for a democrap or republican or are a registered democrap or republican, then YOU ARE a traitor. It's that simple.

Fixt

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
You start talking about Democrats, and the rats will appear.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

87 members (6MMWASP, 6mmbrfan, 3333vl, 300_savage, 11 invisible), 1,746 guests, and 1,072 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,900
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.