Campfire Outfitter
K
No I mean I'm on page 10.....and current

GB1

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I have a couple each of 243's and 25/06's, and think highly of both. However, I have only fished with a 22/250. Maybe some experiments are in order.............

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Which is better for long range fish hunting is the real question.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Shefire,

Weren't my intent to horn you up and you [bleep] nearly went a single Post without Cock Talk.

Bless your heart.

'Groove,

Killer feesh pics...it's almost like I was there.

Laffin'!

'bow,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you please.

Feel free to copy/paste any words that was "too big","too fancy" or "too complex" for you to savvy and I'll happily rub your nose in your Stupidity...though you's admittedly doing a marvelous job with same,despite your "best" efforts.

Congratulations?!!?

Laffin'!

'Cub,

Weren't my intent to horn you up and if you gaze deeply into my blinkers,you'll get knocked up. Laffin'!

I'd cross my eyes for you,but cain't know how. More than a touch jealous here,that your's came crossed outta da box...you lucky "hard charger" you.

Laffin'!

dooshmike,

Make any headway Today,tryin' to convince yourself that you ain't a colossal Do Nothing [bleep]?!!?

Give 'er another whirl tomorrow.

Laffin'!

Eddy,

The Do Nothing Gang is still aligning all their Imaginations,to summons the Pretend requisite to concoct said boolit(s).

Hang tight,as it takes a spell to get all them tinfoil hats on the same page.(grin)

Rest assured,the chart will be worth the wait.

Laffin'!

GregW,

[bleep],don't go stealing Shefire's Imagination and Pretend...if only because it's all she's got and that'd be mean.

You are treading lightly on the cusp,of being Imaginary Pretended to be on Ignore.

I still get a kick outta her complaining,that she thinks someone else can make her look like a bigger Do Nothing Dumbphuck,than she can herself.(grin)

406',

Ever loop 'em thusly? Am thinking it's my favorite route,to meld Flashabou and McFoam for the Win.

No Pickles today,which is weird...but The Milford is a fickle bitch.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Will scale down in the early AM,figurin' that The Milford is gonna drop some more and will go 'Squito #2's,with a more modest bead in the name of R&D.

Film at 11:00.(grin)

'slave,

Shefire's "best",is reliably [bleep] hilarious...as a [bleep] minimum.

Few is minimumular than her,as her heart is always in her Whine. Laffin'!

I'd be curious to know how many more hours her [bleep] has accrued on the couch,via this Thread alone?!!? Mebbe she'll knock it outta Da Park,with yet another Big Weekend Trip and regale everyone with "all" them "satisfactions"...as she collects more quills.

Laffin'!

wyoguide,

It's all in the Presentation and the coloration.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/IMG_0268.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/IMG_0266.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/IMG_0261.jpg[/img]

The Milford is Magical.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[Linked Image]

Chapter 1768 of Schtick's "Midnight Toilet Fantasies"...

FwapFwapFwap........

him having more HOMO fantasies....and giving words of encouragement to his faithful groupies...

FwapFGwapFwap....

whistle

have fun Stumpy.....

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer
'Cub,

Weren't my intent to horn you up and if you gaze deeply into my blinkers,you'll get knocked up. Laffin'!

Horned up?! Sorry, but I'm not into midgets.

Laffin'!

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Seafire, don't give up, don't back down, the Campfire needs your broad shoulders, experience and perseverance to protect them against the big stick and you are doing so very well....

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Holy $hit! Those pics, man. Stunning.

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire

FwapFwapFwap........

Fail.....

Again.

Your delusions have now topped Logcutter. Congratulations?

Lead on.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
My two favorite Stick lines are "Don't stare into my eyes lest you might end up pregnant" (or some variation of this) and "You wouldn't know if Christ were crucified, or died of the schits."

I steal these lines regularly.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by TXNative
Seafire, don't give up, don't back down, the Campfire needs your broad shoulders, experience and perseverance to protect them against the big stick and you are doing so very well....

Protect us against big stick?? Hell, I thought he was protecting truth, justice, and the American way. Fwap, fwap, fwap is a proud day for the boy scouts though......

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I like, "I don't wipe my ass, before I schit", pertaining to barrel scrubbing and break-in.

"Cow barrel" is another favorite.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yeah, well, when all is said and done......

A wise man is frequently humbled.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
"If you can shoot everything works,if not nothing does".....or some form of that.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I get a vigorous chuckle out of Larry's "Busheler" barrel break-in procedure on YouTube. It is without peer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRRahHX9Zkg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
It is funny!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He has too many good lines when it comes to explaining shooting stuff. "Start at the start" is a truism. I get get questions from so many who want to start at other place, that I have stolen it.

Necking the suck out of .308 is one of my favorites. It makes sense to those with good sense, is another paraphrase of his I find myself stealing.

I do not give a chit about forum politics and who likes who and who needs vagisil, but when it comes to what I do like to discuss, shooting, Stick does more than speak the language. I wish more folks busted primers instead of just busting their gums about it.

I see people who post long "range day" posts. Not that I want them to stop posting them, but range day should be such a common occurrence that it does not deserve a five page thread. Damn people go shoot. I swear some years I chamber more guns than some of these guys shoot.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by smokepole
Yeah, well, when all is said and done......

"A lot will be said and nothing done"

My favorite as well! And I openly admit to stealing it.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by EddyBo
I see people who post long "range day" posts. Not that I want them to stop posting them, but range day should be such a common occurrence that it does not deserve a five page thread. Damn people go shoot. I swear some years I chamber more guns than some of these guys shoot.

Believe me I'd love to get out and shoot more; I probably average 3-4x/month but I'm fortunate to have my gun club within easy driving distance of my office, and a nice big hayfield within relatively easy distance of my house. I know there are many here who envy the amount of shooting I get to do.

Problem is, a lot of us have other priorities in life so it is not as common as we might like. Just as not everyone gets to enjoy the awesome experiences Stick does on a regular basis, so also those who have careers, families, and other commitments might not get out as much as they'd like to. When they do, its special. No complaints here; just the way it is.

Coming here when I can't be at the range sometimes is the best I got. Happy to have it, too, and to post up words of encouragement to guys like me when they DO get a whole day to blow at the range, making an "undeserving" post 5 pages long.

Different strokes for different folks.

PS- nope, no 25 cal bullets that match 6mm for BC, thats a given, but at the ranges I shoot the difference is superfluous. "Long" range for me is 500 yards just due to terrain/property limitations where I live.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Going to play in the box the kids came in is another that tickled me.

Page 47 of 229 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

514 members (21, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 160user, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 42 invisible), 2,146 guests, and 1,128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,764
Posts18,476,641
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.