Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
...about his golf game, basketball???

Because he didn't do jack [bleep] for the people of Boston mad

Dave

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hopefully everybody remembers when obama said the Cambridge, MA cop acted "stupidly" when he was doing his job and just so-happened to cuff and arrest obama's buddy racist black professor. I'm sure the Massachusetts' cops remember and there's no love lost there.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
obummer is speaking?

Just in time for my evening constitutional.

"Successful is leaving something in better shape than you inherited it in. Keep that in mind, son." Dad
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
He looks a little upset that like he said What turned these young men.

This piece of crap would love to give both of them metals for what they did He needs to go.

Last edited by funshooter; 04/19/13.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If Obama had a son....

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
No cable here. Is he wearing his SEAL uniform?

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Very Predictable.

The Prattling Porch Monkey will take his victory lap and then remind all of us how noble and loving Islam is and to be sure not to say bad things about Muslims.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
He doesn't care about this stuff, he probably just wants to cry about his failing gun control attempts again.

Something clever here.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thus spoke Barack Hussein Obama.

BARACK OBAMA: 'It's Been A Tough Week, But We Have Seen The Character Of Our Country Once More'

President Barack Obama wrapped up a grueling week for the nation by hailing a victory � the capture and arrest of the suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings.

"We've closed an important chapter in this tragedy," Obama said in the White House briefing room shortly after 10 p.m. Friday night. The "terrorists" in Boston failed, he said, "because the people of Boston refused to be intimidated."

Obama addressed the nation after a surprising twist in the Boston case. After a near 24-hour manhunt, police took suspect Dzhokar Tsarnaev into custody late Friday night. Obama spoke after officials wrapped up their press conference in Boston, and he hailed local and federal law enforcement for their work this week.

Obama said that though one suspect had been apprehended and the other killed early Friday morning, there were still plenty of unanswered questions.

"Why did young men who grew up and studied here ... resort to such violence?" he said.

"We will determine how this happened. We will investigate any associations that these terrorists may have had," he added.

Obama also addressed the fertilizer plant explosion in West, Texas, which has claimed at least 14 lives.

"All in all this has been a tough week, but we have seen the character of our country once more," he said. "And as president, I'm confident that we have the courage and the resilience and the spirit to overcome these challenges and to go forward as one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and just for all."

http://www.businessinsider.com/bost...s-conference-speech-2013-4#ixzz2QxzCl8Qw

Is it too ambitious or too naive to look for an honest politician? Or simply a useful one?
H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
"We will determine how this happened. We will investigate any associations that these terrorists may have had," he added.

Yeah....after the bloodbath.

.gov delivers us these freaks, makes us foot their bills and "investigates". [bleep] seriously...

Hey, .gov dumphucks, don't forget the "associations" these sick [bleep] have with .gov..

This POSOTUS doesn't give two schits about names, history or even numbers flowing northward from the south, and has administered such with not only his word, but his policy.

Still waiting on "justice" for Benghazi....

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm sure Obama will blame American values as the reason these Islam Trash became terrorists?

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Hopefully everybody remembers when obama said the Cambridge, MA cop acted "stupidly" when he was doing his job and just so-happened to cuff and arrest obama's buddy racist black professor. I'm sure the Massachusetts' cops remember and there's no love lost there.

Seriously?

http://www.cambridgema.gov/alerts/alerts2012/statepresidentialelectionunofficialresults1162012.aspx

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by HawkI
Originally Posted by 257heaven

Seriously?

http://www.cambridgema.gov/alerts/alerts2012/statepresidentialelectionunofficialresults1162012.aspx

I am no fan of Cornel West (an academic fraud if ever there was one), but he should not have been cuffed and taken into custody for doing nothing more than trying to enter his own home. That was way over the top. Obama was right on that one (the only time he's been right in his entire life, I think), it was stupid.

Now, onto more important matters: I cringe every time I hear Bobram speak. I can't ever shake the feeling that for him, its all about political gain.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well........Let's see. We can't use "harsh" interrogation techniques any longer because Pelosi and obama are puzzies. All we can do now is wave a donut and cup of coffee in front of his face and hope he talks. So this [bleep] terrorist that [bleep] killed a 8-yr old boy right in front of his mom and blew the boy's sister's leg off will get the best legal representation available after he gets the best medical treatment available, all on the taxpayers' dime - only to get a cushy prison cell with whatever else he wants for the rest of his [bleep] life?

Should have shot him dead. [bleep] obama.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RobJordan

Seriously?

I am no fan of Cornel West (an academic fraud if ever there was one), but he should not have been cuffed and taken into custody for doing nothing more than trying to enter his own home. That was way over the top. Obama was right on that one (the only time he's been right in his entire life, I think), it was stupid.

Now, onto more important matters: I cringe every time I hear Bobram speak. I can't ever shake the feeling that for him, its all about political gain.
Look when someone is breaking into a house, and they refuse to identify themselves to the police and become belligerent they should be arrested. It's only Obama's arrogance and above the law attitude that caused him to stick his nose into this when as he said "He didn't know what happened".

Last edited by ConradCA; 04/19/13.

[Linked Image from ]

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10ring1, 62 invisible), 2,496 guests, and 1,284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,592
Posts18,492,149
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.