-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oh I think they are worrying. After screwing up their checkbook and spending $32 million they didn't have, they are now looking at yet another drop in non resident hunters. I understand the online system was busy the last day of the draw, however the bulk of nonresidents buy OTC tags. The worst is yet to come.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by huntsonora
Originally Posted by saddlesore

Yes it is going to hurt hunting ,game management, and all those small towns that depend on hunter dollars. However it has been demonstrated many times that change is only brought on by getting into peoples pockets.

So you encourage the boycott of like minded constitutionalists here in Colorado. These "small towns" are predominately conservative and on our side and you think that by hitting these folks in the pocket book it's going to HELP us? Wtf?

You want to boycott CO then boycott Denver, Boulder and other areas thick with liberals. Boycott anything liberal and stand beside and support those with conservative values.

You have these liberals stealing from Peter to give to Paul and by doing this the liberals can always count on Paul's vote and you guys thing that boycotting Peter is the answer. I wish people wouldn't get so emotional. Use your heads and be strategic and we can win this thing. Boycotting hunting and shunning your fellow conservatives in need is exactly what the liberal [bleep] want you to do

Bout says it all.

This NR has and will continue to hunt Co. every year.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
How much money does the state pocket from investing everybodies money from pp only apps and non successful apps? That could be a pretty big hickey towards their general fund coming from a hunting boycott.

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Given current rates of return they probably lost on the investment frown

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Okbow87
How much money does the state pocket from investing everybodies money from pp only apps and non successful apps? That could be a pretty big hickey towards their general fund coming from a hunting boycott.

The state gets non of it.

Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a hunting license and that's pretty close.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Okbow87

What they make off of people's money, at current interest rates, is HUGE!!! It likely is enough to keep the DOW in TP for at least a month.........

I'd rather be a free man in my grave, than living as a puppet or a slave....
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1234, 58 invisible), 2,675 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,611
Posts18,473,902
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.