Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by M7300SAUM
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem
Congratulations !!!You just won the couch potato cowboy award of the year.BTW couldn't have gone to a better recipient from many of your previous posts and it's highly doubtful you've had any experience in combat situations.Carry on Rambo I'm all ears...
Glad you know all about me sitting behind your computer. I'm smart enough to see a CF when I see one. You, not so much. Flyboy? Combat? How many innocent children did you kill?

Well Rambo since many of the VC were AK toting teenagers and younger returning fire probably a few and BTW for FWIW I've not lost any sleep over it in 40+ years.My job was to save Americans bottom line which we did and I'm damn proud of our accomplishments .. there's one fellow CF member here that just might set you straight I suggest you ask him..

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Hypocrite. I would add the use of "profanity" (most of us know that GFY isn't "Good For You") as childish. I would say you fit your own definition of moron quite well.

When Aces and I are on the same page, you should know you have issues.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
CLASSLESS ASS_HOLE is what you are nothing more nothing less

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
well maybe a mall ninja too..........

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
there's one fellow CF member here that just might set you straight I suggest you ask him..

After his previous comment, I would suggest he not do so face-to-face. It would, likely, provide me with a better laugh than I'm currently having at his expense.

george

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by NH K9
there's one fellow CF member here that just might set you straight I suggest you ask him..

After his previous comment, I would suggest he not do so face-to-face. It would, likely, provide me with a better laugh than I'm currently having at his expense.

george
Simple pleasures for simple minds.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by eh76
CLASSLESS ASS_HOLE is what you are nothing more nothing less
Still have me on Ignore? I think that you have some kind of man love for me. Forget it Alice, I don't swing that way.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
George---I imagine that you and I have far more in common and are on the same page more than the internet allows.

I've also decided to refrain from my tendancy to "stir the pot"....it's counter productive. Besides I have a lot of respect for many here, including you.

I still reserve the right to be an as.shole but I'll be more judicious in my excercising of said right. grin

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

george

10-4 this wanta be Rambo turd would meet a real true to life version and it wouldn't be pretty..

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Well I've sure managed to get you cyber commandos fired up. You can send me your address and I'll mail you the bill for getting plaque flowing in your arteries. Good night tough guys. grin

IC B3

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Online Content
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Allowing the suspension of civil rights while law enforcement persues a criminal sets a very dangerous precedent. I feel bad for the sheeple of Boston. This won't end well.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

george
Simple pleasures for simple minds.

Laffin'....that would be more "third grade" name calling from you, eh?

FWIW, I doubt you could even begin to keep up with me in any of my endeavors. I'm sure it would be fun for all watching you try, though. Between you and Swampy.......

George

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Matchgrade
Allowing the suspension of civil rights while law enforcement persues a criminal sets a very dangerous precedent. I feel bad for the sheeple of Boston. This won't end well.

Which civil rights do you believe were suspended?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You know I can't read the jerk's comments until you guys quote the puke. In this case I am glad you did because it further proved to me what a worthless piece of shyte he is. I know he responds to my posts but I couldn't care less what the prattling little queer has to say.

Woody everyone knows he isn't anything but a loud mouth wannabe. If he was alive during the Vietnam war he was a dope smoking hippie war protestor as evidenced by the comment quoted above.

The puke wouldn't even make good coyote bait...just another nameless poster here that will never enjoy a hunt with the rest of us....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've hunted men. Why is anyone bothering with this guy?? He isn't worth the time. As for the Boston operation, I assure you that there have already been some pretty severe asschewing from commanders going on. Pretty near impossible to really plan for a situation such as what was presented and it is at best a "come as you are" party. Oh. btw, ANYTIME somebody is shooting at you and throwing explosives(grenades or equiv.) at you, it pretty much defines combat. "ONLY" 19 years old?? Most Soldiers from nearly everywhere are between 18-21. NH K9 knows something about me even Woody doesn't know and I ain't pretty. Don't respond to that guy 700000000000whatever. Ain't worth the time.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hey brother we need to do some long range killin again... wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
grinIF I ever recover financially from these last 2 months, you can be sure of it!!!

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem
Congratulations !!!You just won the couch potato cowboy award of the year.BTW couldn't have gone to a better recipient from many of your previous posts and it's highly doubtful you've had any experience in combat situations.Carry on Rambo I'm all ears...
Glad you know all about me sitting behind your computer. I'm smart enough to see a CF when I see one. You, not so much. Flyboy? Combat? How many innocent children did you kill?
SAUM, it's dickphuks like you that lessen this place. How dare you shoot your trap off like that. Too bad Ric doesn't boot your sorry azz.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
M7300SAUM...looks like you and Gus need to get together for a good game of " Hide the Salami"...

Mark me down as a third grader, you worthless piece of schitt....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
There is something wrong with what happened in Boston. First of all I mentioned this in another thread and got ripped for it. There where thousands of cops, FBI and who know who else. Even a Blackhawk helicopter involved I still believe it was an over reaction in some many cases. I believe it was a "test" to see how much military and police presence would be accepted in a civilian manner. It was treated much like a foreign invasion. I also can't believe they could not catch this guy Kurdog45-70 posted. They did not do a good job, and a civilian was the one who sealed the deal on this manhunt. Had this civilian not had his head on his shoulders the police still may be looking for him. One poster asked, " how many civil rights where violated? Good question! Did police search without warrants? Most likely, and it was excepted by the people if they did. Did they shoot more than they needed to. Did they shoot the boat up? Did it put others in danger? Did they damage property? Are they going to pay for the damage? I'm not down playing what happened but also think the media went way too far and many got cought up in the moment. Sure the marathon is big deal and may have contributed to the media hype and because it is very blue part of the country. If I'm wrong I would like to know why there is very little air time about the explosion in Texas. I could be wrong but I'm not hearing anything about it. In Texas 12 people were dead and 60 couldn't even be found. It took out a whole city block and ended up 2.3 on the rickor scale. Of course Texas is a red state and not nearly as important to the president or the media. Has the president even mentioned the Texas explosion yet? Is it getting any federal help??? Correct me if I'm wrong, i'm man enough to stand corrected, just keep the childish insults off the posts ok.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (1Longbow, 160user, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 22magnut, 57 invisible), 2,471 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,185
Posts18,484,820
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.