Print Thread
Hop To
Page 49 of 229 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 228 229
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Laffin', I'll bring the best cigars 7-11 has.

GB1

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by smokepole
Nice, thanks. I've heard of barking tree frogs, but spiders??

Yup,

about six hours after you eat my beans, spiders come out of the woodwork and start barkin'. At least my wife sez that's what they are. LOL

Best

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
[Linked Image]

Why does this make me think of a guy that post here once a day?

Last edited by ldholton; 04/20/13.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ldholton
[Linked Image]

Why does this make me think of a guy that post here once a day?

You've nailed it. A keyboard cowboy!! That is boxer.
He caught a salmon a few years ago, and likes to post
that along with a rifle in the water. Put a rifle in the water, no brains here
just an internet, photo op. Smart, I think not, just rates loser category.

Last edited by Farmboy1; 04/20/13.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by geedubya
[Linked Image]

About 98% sure that non-edited photo came off a pard of mine's trail cam a couple/few years ago in Southern Oregon.

Could be wrong, but pretty much doubt it....

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I cannot wait till tomorrow when Boxer is going to show us how to cook eagle in the crock pot smile

Dammit GW that sounds like a winner on the pulled pork.

Waiting on more fish and mammal kill pics.

I learned a valuable lesson today never buy a friggen used dillon. I have been cranking little bitty parts out on the lathe most of the day frown I think I about got it, but I wanted a reloading machine not a weekend project. I had four guns I needed to shoot today, got nothing done but tinker with that damn thing. Finally made three cartridges. Done shot them up....this is not working as anticipated. Hopefully I got it figured and can get some loaded tonight so I can shoot my newly rebarreled .223.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Any good girlie pics in this thread yet?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sweet pics of the meat eating Milford Mallard.
Thanks.
The Milford seems like it has a run of something going year round.
That's sucks.

Have Dog

Will Travel

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Rogue

About 98% sure that non-edited photo came off a pard of mine's trail cam a couple/few years ago in Southern Oregon.

Could be. It is not original with me. I don't visit many sites other than 24hr. and Accurate reloading. I snagged it somewhere. I thought it would work with the caption when making feeble attempts at humor.
If it is your bud's photo, he is opposed to my using it,and he would like, I will be happy to delete it from my inventory of photos.
Let me know.

Best

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 04/20/13.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Micro_Groove
[Linked Image]

That qualifies.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by TXNative

It took you 24 hours to dream this [bleep] up?

In the same 24 hours Stick caught big ass fish, posted a few photos of the fish and an Eagle to boot.

Good God man, you really are a worthless pile of bird turds.

Seriously, your 20K+ posts on Accurate and 13K+ posts on the 'fire ain't proof of [bleep] other than you type a lot about nothing; I know, because I was kicked back watching for years. Don't let the post count fool you and that is quite easy, remember, you can learn far more reading than typing.

All I said was you ain't gonna rock stick back on his heels whining like a twelve year old girl.

Pretty damn easy to decipher, if you stop typing and read it.

Somehow you interpreted this as some allegiance to the boxer and totally missed the point and the same point was made by a number of others in this thread alone.

This post is +1000

Seafire, you really do have some sort of problem. Maybe you are not taking your meds in the correct order?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
geedubya, what's your recipe there, for the pork shoulder?

I mix it up from time to time, but here is what I�m doing today�.

You will need:
Black pepper
� teaspoon Coriander
Cumin
Tony Chacherie�s Creole Seasoning
Cayenne Pepper
Paprika
Chili Powder
1/4th to � cup olive oil and 1 table spoon vinegar (or zesty Italian dressing)
1 or 2 garlic cloves minced
2 tablespoons lime juice
chipoltle peppers in adobe sauce
jalepeno/Serrano/Anaheim/bell pepper (depending on desire for heat)
1 1/2 teaspoon adobo seasoning ( I like chipotle peppers in adobe sauce. you can find this in the Hispanic food section of Wal-mart. Two or three peppers will be enough
Fresh ground cumin
Chopped fresh (or 2 teaspoons dried) cilantro (buy fresh cilantro and use most of a bunch. It will not overpower the other ingredients)
3 lbs, +/- boned pork hind or shoulder I cut into large chunks and trim all the silverskin/membrane and most of the fat.
1 medium onion, sliced
1 cup beef broth. I buy the powdered "Caldo de Res" beef bullion. It is also in the hispanic section in Wal-mart add two tablespoons Caldo de Res to 1 cup water)

I�ve got to where I cut the pork into large chunks.
Sear the pork to brown it on all sides.
Lay the sliced onion in the bottom of the slow cooker. Place the pork on top of the onions. Add peppers (chipotle, Serrano, jalepeno, bell, as you like), cilantro, chili powder, paprika, coriander,black pepper, Tony Chacherie�s and the beef broth over the top. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until meat can be shredded with the touch of a fork.

Now you can decide whether you want to use Cilantro lime Mayo as a spread.
If so, � cup of mayo, two tablespoons fresh lime juice, chopped fresh cilantro. Mix into a spread and put on an onion roll or ciabatta bread. Add onions and pork.

Or you can get cole slaw mix and some Marie Callender�s cole slaw dressing. Mix cole slaw and place on bun, then add pork.

Or,
If you like you can delete the zesty Italian dressing and the liquid portion of the beef broth (keep bullion poweder). Instead add a can of margarita mix. Whether you add tequila is up to you or not.

One is only limited by his imagination.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Best

GWB

G, I'm with SLM.

What time is supper?

That looks good!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Rogue

Could be. It is not original with me. I don't visit many sites other than 24hr. and Accurate reloading. I snagged it somewhere. I thought it would work with the caption when making feeble attempts at humor.
If it is your bud's photo, he is opposed to my using it,and he would like, I will be happy to delete it from my inventory of photos.
Let me know.

Best

GWB

He's been known to fly south in order to stick pigs. Wouldn't know if he'ld be pissed or happy to see his pictures snagged...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thats what happens when ya hang 'em on the ol' ether web.

Pork looks fuggin' delicious.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I am thinking some here are too smart, and just like to
hit a dead salmon on the head, with a BB bat, after laying eggs.

That would be heroic, and would be worth a photo.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Hey,

here is a special tribute to Schtick for one Dumbphuck Clueless Texass Naive....plus evidently one of our resident Morons from down in KiwiLand....

Try to keep up.....may move a little fast for you pair of Einsteins...

Doesn't it make you wish you were wild and free like Yosemite Schtick......... Yeah I thought so..

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Been a good day.

I took the leg quarters from the two turkey I shot last Thursday and made two packages for the freezer. Make two pots of soup from those.
Got six and 1/2 lbs. of breast meat. I usually make chicken fried turkey fingers out of at least half, but my wife and youngest son are not eating fried food right now so I put it all in a marinade of Shiner Bock Beer and a bottle of Stubbs sweet heat bbq/marinade sauce per pkg. for eight hours.

[Linked Image]

Doing 3 lbs. of cracked pepper n' garlic and 3.5 lbs. of pepper.

Just got finished putting on the seasoning and cure.

[Linked Image]

I'll let that cure 48 hours or so and then put in the dehydrator for six hours. Should have turkey jerky Tuesday.

Wrap up 3 pork hinds in freezer paper,
Put on my beans and call it a night.
Catch ya'll tomorrow.

Life is good

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 04/20/13.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by TXNative
Originally Posted by Seafire
so in summary, what you are saying per usual can be sum'ed up best by your own thoughts....

[Linked Image]

btw, did your IQ drop again when that fell out of your ear?

and does your wife get pissed when you track your intellect inside on the carpet?

always been curious...

but back on topic, nothing summarizes your posts better...

but your homo fantasies (Chapter 1768 BTW ) must be so vivid for you, as you keep returning them to your one post a day limit...

and you speak of other folks "pretend" & "Imagine"...

too funny Stumpy... too funny whistle

I am sure your groupies and the Schtick Emergency Response Squad will be along directly to defend your rights to your Closet Fantasies.. rumor has it you have a new recruit in Colorado... Congrats.... your male harem is growing...

It took you 24 hours to dream this [bleep] up?

In the same 24 hours Stick caught big ass fish, posted a few photos of the fish and an Eagle to boot.

Good God man, you really are a worthless pile of bird turds.

Seriously, your 20K+ posts on Accurate and 13K+ posts on the 'fire ain't proof of [bleep] other than you type a lot about nothing; I know, because I was kicked back watching for years. Don't let the post count fool you and that is quite easy, remember, you can learn far more reading than typing.

All I said was you ain't gonna rock stick back on his heels whining like a twelve year old girl.

Pretty damn easy to decipher, if you stop typing and read it.

Somehow you interpreted this as some allegiance to the boxer and totally missed the point and the same point was made by a number of others in this thread alone.

Try to keep up Einstein... I could figure out you weren't overly good at at anything that required intelligence.....

But at least I thought you could tell time.....

24 hours huh? if you could tell time, you'd realize my post was 2 hours after Schtick's, not 24.. I had to get up in the middle of the night and take a dump.. which always reminds me of Schtick and his posts....

and then you actually think Schtick took all of those pictures and caught those fish in 24 hours of a two hour time period? NO wonder you and some one like this Mike in Kiwiland are so easily impressed with him...

Since morons like you two evidently think it is perfectly alright for people on the forum here to call others dumbphucks and slander everyone else... I thought what the hell...I can start using it on his groupies since they think it is fine...

you pair of rocket scientists are the first... we'll see how you guys respond to be addressed like that...

I'll gather it will piss ya off... or give you a reaction like it gives others when your Guru does it.. hope you enjoy it when it is directed at you...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by huntsman22
jeez, Smoke. He's going to celebrate your response and accuse you of being a groupie.....

Jeez Don, who coulda predicted that? I mean, who knew?

Gee the post that this followed.... I didn't mention any names what so ever....

yet someone still bit some bait and just assumed it was aimed at him....

don't start jumping to conclusions, like some moron from Down in Texas does constantly in his defense of his Stumpy 'Obe Juan Yoda' Guru...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Shefire,

Kudos on crashing through yet another closet and amassing even more quills. Congratulations?!!? You just gotta be giddy,with those perpetual results and "all" the inherent "satisfactions". Laffin'!

I'll feign my "surprise",that the closest you can come to an Outdoors picture,is plagiarizing some of mine. I'm always happy to fuel your Imagination,so you can practice your Pretend. Mighta even banged a few frames today. Laffin'!

Feel free to claim 'em as "your's"(like the Texans do),should it assist your Pretend and fire your Imagination. Laffin'! You poor sorry dumbphuck,you couldn't even knock the new offa used pair of boots.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Always fascinating to grant you the opportunity to concoct fresh excuses...as you whirl away another hour meter,setting with your [bleep] firmly planted to the couch. Your ability to reliably make Dumbphucktitude sail offa the [bleep] charts,while you whine a fresh Vagina Monologue and wonder aloud how anyone could make you look like a bigger piece of Do Nothing Schit than you...is EPIC [bleep] humor +P+! For clarity,NOONE can outdumbphuck you,as you obliviously dumbphuck yourself.

Here's to the hilarity of you doing your best. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

Gee',

Too bad you cain't take your own pics,though admittedly the ones you pinch ain't nearly as [bleep] funny as the ones you don't. Laffin'! That Bear pic is awesome and though I've never seen a Bear,I'd say that thing is damned nearly almost as big as Hutch. Almost.

In fairness,Hutch thinks the notion is funnier than [bleep] too. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Appreciate the laughs,especially because they's always on accident.

Wow +P+.

'holton,

Be curious to hear what you told yourself today,to satiate the fact that you are a Do Nothing [bleep] of repute?

Feel free to wax eloquent in regards to all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Laffin'!

Here's to your Imagination and to just how [bleep] badly you need it.

Laffin'!

Farmboy',

Never have seen or caught a Salmon,but would like to some day...if'n I can save up the loot to arrange same.

Sure would like you to share some pics of your "hard charging" Adventures and all them gates you open,along with some cool closeups of barbed wire. Feel free to use as much Imagination and Pretend as you deem requisite,to pawn off the ruse as being "plausible". I savvy that you are all hat and no Ranch,but give 'er a whirl Toots. Laffin'!

From where do you incredibly stupid dumbphucks come from?!?

Wow.

Rogue,

I'm thinkin' brinky' was fixin' to wax eloquent on your home drainage and I was sorta lookin' forward to them "tidbits". Could see where it wasn't gonna be anything other,than funnier than [bleep].

Too funny bustin' a WindowLicker with a stolen frame of your compadre's. There's just no predicting,where their Imaginations will next take their Pretend. Must really grant the warm/fuzzy for 'em to plagiarize and pawn pics,as their "Trump Card".(grin)

Too [bleep] funny!

As an aside,The Milford is dropping like a bastard and I'm pretty sure it resembles "fun",coaxing Pickles outta trite riffles and their obstacles.

[Linked Image]

I've done logged me some hours streamside,on this pass through The Milford and the light ain't been all that bad for The Production Crew to document same.(grin)

Had the rains swollen The Milford,it just mighta been EPIC.

Page 49 of 229 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (160user, 1337Fungi, 10gaugemag, 219DW, 1badf350, 21, 50 invisible), 2,208 guests, and 1,193 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,767
Posts18,476,729
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.