Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ColKlink
Originally Posted by LetsGetReal
"eine grosse schwarze frau."

I can't disagree with that description of Mooch. grin

Thats one angry gal there dude. I bet she's the "Butch" member of her relationship.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I was a Boy Scout. Not many merit badges,

Why does this not surprise me? shocked crazy confused

Half the troop wasn't in it for the merit badges. They were in it for the camping and other trips we got to take. I think you are recovering from cabin fever from being in the tundra of Michigan or in isolation on the UP.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by achadwick
Actually, Barry, the resolution has not been adopted yet. They will be voting on it next month.

This will be a major step in broadening the activities of the scouts when camping...

Also opens a new recruiting field for pedophiles.

You cannot stop progress!!!...

Is it too ambitious or too naive to look for an honest politician? Or simply a useful one?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Sorry, but I cannot accept the idea that at 12 years of age, a boy is a homosexual. I don't agree that homosexuality is an orientation. It is a person who engages in a particular behavior. I think it is tragic that the scouts have accepted the premise that at 12 years old, a boy somehow has decided he prefers rectal intercourse (sodomy) and then as an "identity" based upon that preference.

I agree, it is absolutely deplorable to apply that label to a child. But, it is part of the gay agenda to apply that label permanently to as many people as possible. It's brainwashing.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My kids are in scouts. This makes me fear what could happen if one of my boys would get bunked with two aggressive [bleep]. Kids are very impressionable at that age.

IC B2

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L

I don't use a drycleaner but I do have a friend who owns a drycleaning service, He's white a little chubby a lot of fun to hang with, and guess what....He buys his own insurance for him and his family....Yes it's true. You see if he can do it I think the Filipino or Middle Eastern dude can do it too.

I only used those races for an example because that's who I see owning these places. Ok, so you know a white guy who dry cleans. The point is, and you're too stupid to get it, that they can get turned down. Deal with the friggin' reality that they turn people down easily. I used dry cleaners as an example because they can't buy in bulk. Ditto for an independent auto mechanic, a pizza shop, a tile setter, and an independent plumber.

No one said handout. So, tonight, on a cold night in MI, turn to your 400 pounds of love ... for action, mumu modeling, and the insurance she gets at her job for ladies with big butts and beehives. That seems like the mentality around here. You all post pictures of hot young thangs, but that's the closest you'll ever get to one.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So hateful. Has anyone taught you manners? What trash you must be.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it's natural manure. - Thomas Jefferson
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I was a Boy Scout. Not many merit badges,

Why does this not surprise me? shocked crazy confused

Half the troop wasn't in it for the merit badges. They were in it for the camping and other trips we got to take. I think you are recovering from cabin fever from being in the tundra of Michigan or in isolation on the UP.

Even when you where young you were a half hearted liberal.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I don't use a drycleaner but I do have a friend who owns a drycleaning service, He's white a little chubby a lot of fun to hang with, and guess what....He buys his own insurance for him and his family....Yes it's true. You see if he can do it I think the Filipino or Middle Eastern dude can do it too.

I only used those races for an example because that's who I see owning these places. Ok, so you know a white guy who dry cleans. The point is, and you're too stupid to get it, that they can get turned down. Deal with the friggin' reality that they turn people down easily. I used dry cleaners as an example because they can't buy in bulk. Ditto for an independent auto mechanic, a pizza shop, a tile setter, and an independent plumber.

No one said handout. So, tonight, on a cold night in MI, turn to your 400 pounds of love ... for action, mumu modeling, and the insurance she gets at her job for ladies with big butts and beehives. That seems like the mentality around here. You all post pictures of hot young thangs, but that's the closest you'll ever get to one.

You used those races because you're a racist.

Moma don't get the insurance, I do dumbphuck. You see unlike you I don't mind working for a living and paying my way.

You should try hook'en at the truckstop, Lotsa boys there willing to give ya love and make you feel like the beautiful gal you are, you could probably make enough to pay for a HSA Plan.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L

Moma don't get the insurance, I do dumbphuck. You see unlike you I don't mind working for a living and paying my way.

You should try hook'en at the truckstop, Lotsa boys there willing to give ya love and make you feel like the beautiful gal you are, you could probably make enough to pay for a HSA Plan.

Don't have truck stops around here. Maybe you have them near you. And if the truckers are doing the deed with whomever, then they're not boys, now are they?

All right, so "Moma" gets the insurance from you. How much does "Moma" weigh? Are you past the skit "Sit on my face, and let me guess?" I write a check for it. I'm glad I am able to do so. And come 1-1-2014, I might be able to shop the rate, because it's hefty - possibly like your wife.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by NH K9
keep in mind also that 60% of ALL Scout troops are sponsored by the Mormon Churches...

our troop is sponsored by a local Catholic Church's Knights of Columbus... so I don't see our troop having to deal with it very much... in the past we have had a few parents that were gay, but didn't make the knowledge public... 'bragging about it'..

......but we'(they) are working under the current state of affairs. Many of those current charters will likely drop their local Pack if the policy is clear in allowing that particular subset. I know that the the church that sponsors us will and, likely, any Catholic Church. Food for thought.

George

George,

we have already been thru this with the K Of C. they are not going to close down the troop, nor are they going to actively allow gays to be troop leaders....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Don't have truck stops around here. Maybe you have them near you. And if the truckers are doing the deed with whomever, then they're not boys, now are they?

All right, so "Moma" gets the insurance from you. How much does "Moma" weigh? Are you past the skit "Sit on my face, and let me guess?" I write a check for it. I'm glad I am able to do so. And come 1-1-2014, I might be able to shop the rate, because it's hefty - possibly like your wife.

okay Mr "Get Real"... there is a rule around here, leave folks family out of it... they don't need nor deserve your slander or even speculations of slander...

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Originally Posted by Seafire

okay Mr "Get Real"... there is a rule around here, leave folks family out of it... they don't need nor deserve your slander or even speculations of slander...

First, you need to get your terminology straight. Second, that sounds like an unwritten rule. Third, since I've been voicing my opinion on here, several posters, chief among them this dude from MI, have gone down this "she" path with me. It goes in one ear and out the other. When I take a leak or yank off my shirt, I'm sure I'm a helluva better example of a "he" than a lot of the dirt bags on here. Therefore, since this guy from MI has poor boundaries, the last of which is his recommendation that I visit a truck stop, alluding to his probable corn-fed wife and her possible weight once she has probably hit the wall is fair game.

It's Sunday, sir. It sounds like you've got either a Knights of Columbus pancake breakfast or a stake/ward function to attend after church. Light a candle or say an extra prayer for me, will ya, since you seem self-righteous.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
knock yourself out there Get Real...

My apologies... realizing now that you are just a leftist troll... I forgot you are the type that 'is smarter than everyone else'.. and rules don't apply to you... whether they are written or just plain old etiquette...

thanks for correcting me... whistle cough cough...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
She does have entertainment value.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I always love it when atheists preach about the Bible & morality. laugh

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
She does have entertainment value.

The "she" could be you. Your corn-fed matron could be your beard. A lot of the fat ones have to go that route to stake their claim on a husband. Sort of like "turning the other cheek" in the Bible.

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Originally Posted by BarryC
I always love it when atheists preach about the Bible & morality. laugh

Not an atheist. Just a la carte. Like my politics. The bishop of Dublin, or somebody high up in Ireland, told all the a la cartes to stop coming to church. Not a wise move. He wouldn't have anybody in attendance. And the church needs money to pay off their "issues" with problem priests. That's some bigger fish to fry than the Scouts, though the latter is also a problem that's brewing because of political correctness.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
7x57 Mauser 175 Rem PSP 1.644" at 200 yds.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
smile

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

135 members (3333vl, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 673, Alan_C, Alex38, 16 invisible), 1,986 guests, and 1,180 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,891
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.