Hop To
Page 50 of 229 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 228 229
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Seafire
yet someone still bit some bait........

Now, that's an instant classic right there.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Hey,

here is a special tribute to Schtick for one Dumbphuck Clueless Texass Naive....plus evidently one of our resident Morons from down in KiwiLand....

Try to keep up.....may move a little fast for you pair of Einsteins...

Doesn't it make you wish you were wild and free like Yosemite Schtick......... Yeah I thought so..

Just one post from me and you went on the attack with the retarded responses, stupid pictures and videos, groupie allegations and all the [bleep] flinging you can dream up.

I am sure you don't have a clue what I am talking about because your eyes glaze over with rage every time someone posts in one of your pissing-match-with-the-stick threads and don't join hands with you in the pissing match.

A one line statement and so many have suggested the same but you ignore the advice. Here is the quote, from the other thread that put you on the attack...I will kick my feet up and watch you play the fool for another 20K+ posts...TFF

Originally Posted by TXNative

You ain't gonna rock Stick back on his heels sounding like a pre-pubic 12 year old girl, and you fk'n do it so well.

Now we are getting the real truth.. so Schmucklette, is that what you carry out 'hunting' so it makes you look taller particularly in your pictures of yourself?

must be a new rifle for you... the barrel isn't all rusty, and you haven't camo'ed it with your teen aged daughter's nail polish yet...

with the size of that scope on there, you aren't trying to compensate for something are ya...

your "fueled imagination" is priceless...

when you get back on your soap box bragging about yourself, don't forget to tell us all how good she shoots in your hands at 500 to 1000 yds....and how you've converted your 22 LR into a 22LR/AI....

have a great day SSS ( SAM, the Short Smurf )....

I'm really look forward to your witty response, that I am sure you will spend a couple of hours thinking about and then typing it out with both your index fingers.... your poor computer's spell check feature must underline every "word" you type in red...

off course you make up every other 'word' you use anyway, so you must just freak out the old spell checker...

before you got kicked out of Jr High School.. you must have driven your English teacher friggin nuts... whistle

have a great day Sam,. and try not to wet your diapers again today..

You ain't gonna rock Stick back on his heels sounding like a pre-pubic 12 year old girl, and you fk'n do it so well.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Your bluritude is slipping again.....Focus....

[Linked Image]

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
IT'S A DEMON ELK!!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Boxer

Feel free to wax eloquent in regards to all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Laffin'!

Here's to your Imagination and to just how [bleep] badly you need it.

Ah, immortal words to live by.

A slow Sunday morning. Feeling somewhat introspective.
Just think, If I had a vivid imagination, no telling what I could envision��.

[Linked Image]

Might envision myself riding bikes in Utah

[Linked Image]

I wonder if they have glaciers in Alaska? Don�t really matter, they can in my imagination.LOL

[Linked Image]
Just think, I could even be off the shoreline of Kauai.

[Linked Image]

Or in Maine looking for covered bridges

[Linked Image]

Pretend I was in Colorado in the snow chasing elk.

[Linked Image]

Own a couple 257 Bobs

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/DSCN6983.jpg[/img]

maybe even an old Savage 99 in 303 Savage

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/alb...onward/paloduohike_zps2d235e80.jpg[/img]

hike with my sons and grandson in Palo Duro Canyon State Park

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/alb...ward/sunsetrkranch_zpsa92d9712.jpg[/img]

enjoy a hill country sunset,

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/alb...ard/pulledporksand_zpsb404cd0a.jpg[/img]

Or I might even take a break from pretending that I�d done that stuff and get up and pretend to have a wild hare and make a pulled pork sandwich.

Life on the internet is so much better than reality.

Best

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Why do they cover those bridges?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by deflave

Travis

Pardon,
but one can only "imagine" so much.

Best

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 04/21/13.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by geedubya

Travis

Pardon,

Best

GWB

I imagine that sammich is better than my left over deer spaghetti........if you got that dang green stuff off it. smile

Yall won't be seeing much of me here. Been putting off a lot of reloading waiting on a progressive press. Finally got it and while it kicked my butt pretty well yesterday I got it sorted last night. I got 5500 rounds to load before our prairie dog hunting trips start. BUT, I will be checking in for pics whether they be feesh or meat.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hey,

here is a special tribute to Schtick for one Dumbphuck Clueless Texass Naive....plus evidently one of our resident Morons from down in KiwiLand....

Try to keep up.....may move a little fast for you pair of Einsteins...

Doesn't it make you wish you were wild and free like Yosemite Schtick......... Yeah I thought so..

Just one post from me and you went on the attack with the retarded responses, stupid pictures and videos, groupie allegations and all the [bleep] flinging you can dream up.

I am sure you don't have a clue what I am talking about because your eyes glaze over with rage every time someone posts in one of your pissing-match-with-the-stick threads and don't join hands with you in the pissing match.

A one line statement and so many have suggested the same but you ignore the advice. Here is the quote, from the other thread that put you on the attack...I will kick my feet up and watch you play the fool for another 20K+ posts...TFF

Now we are getting the real truth.. so Schmucklette, is that what you carry out 'hunting' so it makes you look taller particularly in your pictures of yourself?

must be a new rifle for you... the barrel isn't all rusty, and you haven't camo'ed it with your teen aged daughter's nail polish yet...

with the size of that scope on there, you aren't trying to compensate for something are ya...

your "fueled imagination" is priceless...

when you get back on your soap box bragging about yourself, don't forget to tell us all how good she shoots in your hands at 500 to 1000 yds....and how you've converted your 22 LR into a 22LR/AI....

have a great day SSS ( SAM, the Short Smurf )....

I'm really look forward to your witty response, that I am sure you will spend a couple of hours thinking about and then typing it out with both your index fingers.... your poor computer's spell check feature must underline every "word" you type in red...

off course you make up every other 'word' you use anyway, so you must just freak out the old spell checker...

before you got kicked out of Jr High School.. you must have driven your English teacher friggin nuts... whistle

have a great day Sam,. and try not to wet your diapers again today..

Some become the thing they hate, but cannot see it, due to blind spots.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Travis

Pardon,

Best

GWB

I 'imagine' it was to keep snow off the bridges in winter, so they didn't have to plow it off... also a cool place to park the old horse and buggy on hot summer days...

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
yet someone still bit some bait........

Now, that's an instant classic right there.

and you can tell your grandchildren... " I wuz there!!"

they'll be instantly impressed...

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by EddyBo

Yall won't be seeing much of me here. Been putting off a lot of reloading waiting on a progressive press. Finally got it and while it kicked my butt pretty well yesterday I got it sorted last night. I got 5500 rounds to load before our prairie dog hunting trips start. BUT, I will be checking in for pics whether they be feesh or meat.

I'd sure like to see some pics of the country you'll be hunting in, some red mist and flyin' varmint parts if you would care to post when you get back from your hunt.

Best

GWB

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Travis

Pardon,

Best

GWB

I imagine that sammich is better than my left over deer spaghetti........if you got that dang green stuff off it. smile

Two questions:

Quick progressive and what state are you going to shoot PD's?

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dillon 550B as per boxers recommendation after I got it fine tuned it is cranking out 223s with 75 amaxs rather quickly. I can put the wife to work pushing and pulling the handle and not worry too much about her screwing up. Waiting on a shell holder for the 6 BRs.

Going to North TX pretty quickly then to SD late June.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
wifey pushing and pulling the handle.. without having to get her drunk?

I've got to work on that.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
She is very talented and not afraid of big jobs smile

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G

Near Amarillo, by chance?

GWB

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Dillon 550B as per boxers recommendation after I got it fine tuned it is cranking out 223s with 75 amaxs rather quickly. I can put the wife to work pushing and pulling the handle and not worry too much about her screwing up. Waiting on a shell holder for the 6 BRs.

Thanks.

Travis

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just North if it is the same place we went last year. My shooting buddy sets it all up. The wife and I just pay our way and show up for the carnage. I hope it is where we went last year because the have access to a feed lot for shooting pigeons. That was a blast.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I 'imagine' it was to keep snow off the bridges in winter, so they didn't have to plow it off... also a cool place to park the old horse and buggy on hot summer days...

NOPE ...... Those covered bridges were to keep the shortlings (BigStump) from falling though the rungs on the sides & into the water. Poor things can't touch bottom and might sink.

Laffin'

Page 50 of 229 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (219DW, 222Sako, 1badf350, 21, 10gaugemag, 160user, 50 invisible), 2,147 guests, and 1,168 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,764
Posts18,476,680
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.