-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Obama lies. There is no doubt about it he just lies. He also violates the constitution and US laws. There is no doubt about is.

When he violates current laws and lies how can we trust him to keep any new agreements or enforce new laws? Can't trust him with gun control laws, can't trust him with immigration reform. Only think we can do is fight him with everything we have got.

[Linked Image from ]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Another thing I've been doing is writing my congressmen asking for answers regarding fast &furious, and benghazi. I know it's probably a longshot, but I would love to see him exposed as a conspirator in one of these.

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Zero was the Left's master stroke. He is immune to question or criticism because of the color of his skin. He was voted into office because millions of dipshitt brainwashed whites wanted to show they weren't racist. Even McCain threw in the towel early in 2008 because, as people on his campaign said, he didn't want to get in the way of history and the election of the first black president.

Zero is the culmination of at least 50 years of Marxist indoctrination, propaganda, and division and he can't even be criticized because to do so is "racist". Had he been white I have no doubt he would be facing impeachment over Fast and Furious, Benghazi, or any other number of criminal acts.

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by ColKlink
Zero was the Left's master stroke. He is immune to question or criticism because of the color of his skin. He was voted into office because millions of dipshitt brainwashed whites wanted to show they weren't racist. Even McCain threw in the towel early in 2008 because, as people on his campaign said, he didn't want to get in the way of history and the election of the first black president.

Zero is the culmination of at least 50 years of Marxist indoctrination, propaganda, and division and he can't even be criticized because to do so is "racist". Had he been white I have no doubt he would be facing impeachment over Fast and Furious, Benghazi, or any other number of criminal acts.

Absolutely correct.....

"Let me say it as simply as I can: transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency."
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Spot on--

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

What more can I say, 'cept...Good post! Right on the nut.

The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

Unk
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Obama lies. There is no doubt about it he just lies. He also violates the constitution and US laws. There is no doubt about is.

When he violates current laws and lies how can we trust him to keep any new agreements or enforce new laws? Can't trust him with gun control laws, can't trust him with immigration reform. Only think we can do is fight him with everything we have got.

Not sure at this point. I don't trust him. But I swear to God......IF we ever have another Republican President.........He better ram it right up all liberals' asses and they can't say a [bleep]' thing about it. The precedent has been set and all of the liberals, including the media, are completely fine with a rogue President bustin' the schitt out of the Constitution to get votes for his party. Turnabout is fair play is what I say.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by ConradCA

That..

With the limp-dick, lily-livered, batch of cowards we have in Congress I don't think they'd impeach Hitler.. Talk about a waste of air..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

That is a fair description of the situation.

Is it too ambitious or too naive to look for an honest politician? Or simply a useful one?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There is lots of doubt that he does any of this.

The only cure for life and death is to enjoy the interval.
George Santayana
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
So didn't he say that there would be negotiations on CSPAN? He chose to turn this statement into a lie by holding them behind closed doors. Your saying that this wasn't a lie?

Last edited by ConradCA; 04/22/13.

[Linked Image from ]

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

120 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 2500HD, 35, 16 invisible), 1,515 guests, and 1,027 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,951
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.