T
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
The Poobah misses! cry

That happens a lot if you use a 7x57 instead of a .270...........

Lies!!!!!!

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]. Dat be hilarious. The game I play, 20 in the 9 ring wouldn't even be in the top 10.
My 5 sighters, just about pooched one out of the ten.

[Linked Image]

By the way, my wife only lets me shoot that one once in awhile. Usually when she quits beating me with it. laugh

Swifty
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
4 clicks on the scope would have put all mine in the 10 ring, but I was just working the load, not the scope. smile

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Gee',

I ain't much fun to try and keep pace with.

Looking forward to the next Installment of your Golf Cart Chronicles and them High Fence Pursuits.

Laffin'!

'slave,

Noone can make Shefire look like a bigger piece of Do Nothing Schit than she can and she prides herself on that very fact.

Laffin'!

Eddy',

Just courteously hand the Addled [bleep] more slack on the rope and watch The Show. It involves a whole [bleep] of a lot being said and not a [bleep] thing being done. Intellesting dichotomy,that of all the things she can reliably Imagine and Pretend,results ain't one of 'em.

Reality ain't for everyone,as she so tirelessly quantifies...obliviously.

Laffin'!

'22,

I believe it important for THE dumbest of dumbphucks,to be granted bandwidth to share their plight...if only for the unrivaled comedy inherent their countless shortcomings. The never ending series of excuses,is never not a [bleep] riot too. Best part is,the "hard chargers" honestly think they's really getting things done.(grin)

Schit don't get any [bleep] funnier,than the Window Lickers doing their "best",to knock it outta da Park and failing soooooooooo [bleep] incredibly miserably.

Laffin'!

Swifty,

Pretty [bleep] funny that you gotta sneak up on paper...though hardly "suprising".

Roll some more of your "Trump Card" pics,that schit was [bleep] hilarious!

Laffin'!

'gwe,

Back up a bit and let the MPAJ Mojo flow.

I need to upload a buncha footage,for the humor inherent Window Lickers feigning a clue. The 11-Second Scramble was a Good 'Un. 1-14" Hart 223AI at 21" and 3-pokes into 'bout 1.5" at 505yds...in 11 seconds flat from a ruck MPAJ. '335 of course and 50 V-Max at 3750fps.

Crowd Favorite.(grin)

'Cub,

I'm as at ease in talkin' 'bout water under the bridge,as you are in firing up your Imagination and Pretend. Funnier than [bleep],that your "Trump Card" is The Dinkscapades from your feeble efforts of years past and that hilarity is only surpassed with the fact,that at as incredibly lame as they are...they blow the doors offa whatcha been "doing" lately. Laffin'! You certainly is a "hard charger" and a force to be reckoned. Re-laffin'!

Here's to your Imagination and to just how [bleep] badly you need it and to your lifelong Quest to quantify that Reality ain't for everyone and that Pretend is plenty "good enough" for you. Feel free to regale the masses with another recounting of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Laffin'! Plagiarize pics,to quantify the "satisfactions" inherent of coming sooooooo close,to "doing" soooooooooo much,for soooooooooo many years. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

Steelhead,

One of many benefits of Life on The Milford,is all that "free" Boolistics Advantage,due it's thin air.

'flave,

Cheer up,I ain't ever heard of one either!(grin)

[Linked Image]

But if they did exist,I believe I'd haveta score one.

(Addendum: for 'gwe)

If I'm slumming a Lazy Twist,betch'er azz it's spittin' 50 V-Max. However,in a right proper spout,the 50 is a huge series of concessions...none of which is purty or easily accepted.

Let's assume a 1-8" 223AI for giggles,as I hear they'll launch that .242BC 50 at 3750fps and that 75 of .435BC at 3150fps,for a 600fps "advantage" outta da gate. By the 250yd line,dat advantage is nipped to a "whopping" 85fps. 'Course,despite that speed "disadvantage" the 75 has long been doin' great favors in the wind and has that edge from well within the 50yd line,to wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy downtown and past the transonic slip. The 75's pile driving azz just simply flat slams schit in comparison and the 50's "luster" is quickly lost on all facets and from all angles.

One thing is for certain,them who trumpet the 50 Today,sure as schit ain't shot a 75 from the same platform and in direct extrapolation.(grin) Them [bleep] is just plum SINISTER and as per always,they are one of the boolits that squarely rate building a rifle around. Hint.

I'm draggin' a bag towards floats,then the tarmac and it's wheels up...so there will be more opportunity for Imagination and Pretend to be flaunted in the hopes of same becoming "fashionable".(grin)

I'm lookin' forward to them laughs!

(Re-addendum for smoke')

The moniker is one of the kindest endearment and beings The Dude is such a Krunchenticker Fan,it helps to keep things sorted.

He prefers his Little Bitch Bastard [bleep] for hind legged pursuits,but the Big Bitch Bastard [bleep] do steal the show when opportunity grants an MPAJ arrangement on Mother Earth. The difference in length/weight/balance is a showstopper for Duffers,but he ain't too far away from turning the corner when such particulars become far more moot.

I don't tell 'em what to do with their tags and just stay outta the road.(grin)

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

He's done called "Dibs" on The Rocktucky and it's far and away his favorite of the choices(of which I'm thinkin' there's many).

Fair day.(grin)

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Didn't even haveta open that many gates either.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Bucks%20and%20Bears/DAD_9862.jpg[/img]

Laffin'!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Boxer,

I went +P on your advice in regards to the 7 Remington Mag as a good candidate for a chunk. I fell into a 7 RUM instead.

That case makes bullets go fast! grin

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Boxer
Gee',

I ain't much fun to try and keep pace with.

Looking forward to the next Installment of your Golf Cart Chronicles and them High Fence Pursuits.

Laffin'!

To the contrary B,
Looking back four or five years, I can't think of one time I've not enjoyed it when our paths have crossed.
And as to keeping pace, I think I once heard the line,

"Lay on, Macduff,
And damn'd be him that first cries, 'Hold, enough!'"

Best

GWB

[Linked Image]

PS: As to the golf cart chronicles and figinations of my imaginement, I'll not disappoint. LOL

PPS: Can you do two a days now?

Last edited by geedubya; 04/22/13.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Boxer: I have not found much that didnt like the 50 gr Vmax,except varmints twist notwithstanding.

Heres a factory barrel, 1 in 12 on a relatively pedestrian set-up...one of my faves.

[Linked Image]

Got a pair of deuces with factory 1 in 14 twists that LOVE the little tipped bullet...

Last edited by ingwe; 04/22/13.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I can top that...here's a three shot group on a coyote.

[Linked Image]

In all fairness, the bullet entered as one and exited as three.

Boxer -- is the term of endearment a definition of love or love/hate for the gun? Looks like your wingman knows what he's doing behind a rifle. I have a hunch he's way ahead of the game...

I enjoy handguns and I really like shotguns,...but I love rifles!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
as a good candidate for tearing off a chunk. I fell into a 7 RUM instead.

That's a big hole right there.

Whore.

Have Dog

Will Travel

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

Sometimes an AI just ain't enough.......

Just fer [bleep] n giggles here is a short vid. I took a while back of boys misbehaving. LOL

IIRC the barrel is about 200 yds. in front of the camera and one gallon of tannerite is employed. Decent sized hog. Notice the hang time.

[video:youtube]/www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfSVaT6aDaw[/video]

Some of the guys talk about setting a tannerite bomb in a pile of corn under a feeder and when a sounder of hogs come in, touch it off. Nobody has done it yet, but it would be a sight to behold.

Best

GWB

IC B3

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I think I found the Milford.......

Was there this weekend.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[IMG]http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums...-6214CC75A809-11985-0000175A3B96E90B.jpg[/IMG
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This thread still going? .243 and .25-06 are for kids anyhow. Men normally start the discussion at .270 Winchester........... wink

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
From what is on the internet,.270 Win bullets bounces off game......

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by EddyBo
4 clicks on the scope would have put all mine in the 10 ring, but I was just working the load, not the scope. smile

Well just what the hey do you think, I was doing bud ! Chit man all I did was load for it. Hadnt shot the damn thing in a year. Wife had decided this rifle was hers. She started complaining about accuracy, I took the last 15 rounds out and shot the damn thing. Wow 200 yard zero. No Adjustments. Wow.
Don't accuse of stealing targets, unless you can put em all in the 10.

Poobah,
No offense intended, the deuce is just plain snookums.

Swifty
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by moosemike
This thread still going? .243 and .25-06 are for kids anyhow. Men normally start the discussion at .270 Winchester........... wink

The .25-06 works for me and has for 30 + years. This one was 242# field dressed.

Don't minimize the smaller calibers. Hunting does take some skill, I am not sure about you.

Attached Images
DSCN0136.JPG (85.7 KB, 202 downloads)
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Swifty52
the deuce is just plain snookums.

Just a heads up, in the NW "skookum" is an Indian word for ghostly, or spooky. We have all kinds of skookum creek, skookum mountain, that kind of thing.

Snookums, kind of threw me off.....

Last edited by Rogue; 04/22/13.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
You have a good taste in tools
Originally Posted by Kaleb
I think I found the Milford.......

Was there this weekend.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[IMG]http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums...-6214CC75A809-11985-0000175A3B96E90B.jpg[/IMG
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
From what is on the internet,.270 Win bullets bounces off game......

Works OK on vermin though...........

[Linked Image]

he didn't 'ear a thing.......

[Linked Image]

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 04/22/13.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rogue
Originally Posted by Swifty52
the deuce is just plain snookums.

Just a heads up, in the NW "skookum" is an Indian word for ghostly, or spooky. We have all kinds of skookum creek, skookum mountain, that kind of thing.

Snookums, kind of threw me off.....

Yes Sir, don't know about ghosts and goblins, but the accuracy of the deuce is definitely spooky, or Snookums. And yes you are correct in the words usage.

And yes I do own a couple of 6mm, and a couple 25.06. And a few others as my heart desires. laugh

Last edited by Swifty52; 04/22/13.

Swifty
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Killed this cow elk with a .270 Wby,but could have imagined it.

[Linked Image]

Reckon that hog got an "ear full." smile

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Page 53 of 229 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

433 members (1badf350, 10ring1, 160user, 163bc, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 39 invisible), 2,039 guests, and 1,077 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,761
Posts18,476,523
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.