Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
These [bleep] just continue to lie. A majority does not support more gun control and Congress did not miscalculate how the public feels. Every word that comes out of these azzholes mouths is a lie.

"On gun control, Biden said it's never been a simple issue, but that Congress has miscalculated how deeply the public feels about it and has failed to stand up to groups like the National Rifle Association, particularly after the shootings in Newtown. He said the public is looking to Congress to be mature enough to figure out a way to diminish the chance it will happen again.

"For the first time ever, you have people who are for gun safety, for increasing background checks," Biden said. "Two out of three of them say it will be a major determining factor in how I vote. That's the political dynamic that has changed. So I think we're going to get this anyway. I think this will pass before the year is out, within this Congress."

http://www.breitbart.com/system/wire/DA5TMD5G0

Last edited by ColKlink; 04/27/13.

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tell the lie until it becomes the truth...

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Congress has miscalculated how deeply the public feels about it

Absolutely true. The Commies on his side in many cases failed to and no doubt some of them will pay for it.

"Two out of three of them say it will be a major determining factor in how I vote. That's the political dynamic that has changed. [/quote]

He's right but he's turning it around. Two out of three feel strongly enough to vote their Congressman out if they fail to stand up for 2nd Amendment rights.

Last edited by EthanEdwards; 04/27/13.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It is truly amazing that they believe their own Bullchit . I believe a lot of Dem's will lose their jobs in the Mid Terms over this Anti Gun Crap they are pushing

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He said the public is looking to Congress to be mature enough to figure out a way to diminish the chance it will happen again.
The public was against this bill because it would do nothing to reduce the chance of it happening again.

[Linked Image from ]
IC B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I think Obama will give those C$cksuckers billions of dollars until he gets enough votes to pass it.

He looked like a fat kid at a salad bar when it did not pass. I think he's going to try and get it to pass no matter how much of our money he has to give to congress to make it happen.

Dink

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
They continue because we as gun owners don't do any recalls of legislators in CO, CN, or NY. In WI when the libs didn't like Walkers collective bargaining changes they instituted recalls and actually got a couple of legislators kicked out. Until we back up our talk with recalls and votes to put pro Second Amendment legislators in office we will be subject to continued gun control.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
He bought the State of Colorado.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
but who was it that was posting what a massive crowd they had show up at the most recent anti gun rally in DC?

it included something like a 100 people, if you count the security detail and the media that initially showed up....

pretty sad looking 90%.....

if it does pass, it will be another Obummer Administration Snow Job.... but we all know how democrats don't think the laws apply to them, if it gets in the way of their big agenda....

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by bea175
It is truly amazing that they believe their own Bullchit . I believe a lot of Dem's will lose their jobs in the Mid Terms over this Anti Gun Crap they are pushing
And when it happens the MSM will tell us they were defeated because they weren't active enough in getting the full leftist agenda, to include universal gun registration, passed.

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by chris375
They continue because we as gun owners don't do any recalls of legislators in CO, CN, or NY. In WI when the libs didn't like Walkers collective bargaining changes they instituted recalls and actually got a couple of legislators kicked out. Until we back up our talk with recalls and votes to put pro Second Amendment legislators in office we will be subject to continued gun control.

You notice Walker is still there???Only the dimwitted lefties wanted him out. laugh

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Tell the lie until it becomes the truth...

Believed. That's all that's necessary.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
With enough people like NSAQAM on here and in the US supporting Obama Biden Feinstein anything is possible

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It failed in a few States that tried to pass it and word from the NRA is they are going to take a second run at it. They never understand F'ing NO!

Last edited by 17ACKLEYBEE; 04/27/13.

NRA Lifetime Member
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Uncle Joe and John McCain were up in sedona last night being buddy buddy, seems they are ol friends.
talking about more gun control before the end of the year.
Try the statewide azzwipe newspaper today for accreditation.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
McCain is putrid.

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ColKlink
McCain is putrid.

as is bite me and the rest

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
JOE BITE ME,IS THE ABSOLUTE DUMBEST VICE PRESIDENT WE'VE EVER HAD.

X
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
X
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
Uncle Joe and John McCain were up in sedona last night being buddy buddy, seems they are ol friends.
talking about more gun control before the end of the year.
Try the statewide azzwipe newspaper today for accreditation.

Sooo tired of these out of touch people!!! Take their taxpayer hired gun guards away from them and then see how they feel about gun control!!!

R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by bea175
It is truly amazing that they believe their own Bullchit .
It's in their genes.. They have NO idea how to tell the truth..
I believe a lot of Dem's will lose their jobs in the Mid Terms over this Anti Gun Crap they are pushing
I PRAY most of them will lose their jobs.. But with the 'uninformed' masses of voters out there, it's gonna be a crap-shoot...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 66 invisible), 2,354 guests, and 1,441 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,167
Posts18,484,520
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.