-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 65 of 229 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 228 229
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I am going to be shooting a new 243AI here in a couple days. 7.5T rock carbon fiber barrel, trued 700, in a Sako 75 edge. Bought the stock as an unpainted flat top, been inletting on that bastid all day. If it shoots it is gonna bring cool up a notch.

GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by brinky72
Bowhunting is tough in open country. My bud moved to Cody WY from Michigan and was absolutely pissed the first couple of years figuring out that low crawling, using the terrain as cover bit. I'm not one for hanging in a tree like a Christmas ornament and hunt from the ground but, a tree every two to three feet makes it much easier than what you boys out west have to deal with. All the deer (or any big game for that matter) that I have shot in the past decade has been within fifty yards and probably closer. Without a doubt all could have been taken with my recurve but, it's tree infested here.

I've never felt more stupid than when I walked around this AOR with a recurve.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Originally Posted by Seafire

Slavely and TexASS Naive will be along shortly to add their witty insults to this post...

You ain't gonna rock Stick back on his heels sounding like a pre-pubic 12 year old girl, and you fk'n do it so well.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Boxer

[Linked Image]

I like your new golf shoes. You must play in some nasty weather. Be advised, a lot of golf courses don't allow metal spikes anymore. laugh

Last edited by doubletap; 04/29/13.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by EddyBo
I am going to be shooting a new 243AI here in a couple days. 7.5T rock carbon fiber barrel, trued 700, in a Sako 75 edge. Bought the stock as an unpainted flat top, been inletting on that bastid all day. If it shoots it is gonna bring cool up a notch.

What the heck does THAT have to do with what is being discussed in this thread smile ??

Seriously... cool sounding rig there!

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by doubletap
Originally Posted by Boxer

[Linked Image]

I like your new golf shoes. You must play in some nasty weather. Be advised, a lot of golf courses don't allow metal spikes anymore. laugh

Multi-purpose boots can also be used as lawn aerators. smile

You're Welcome At My Fire Anytime

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by TXNative

Slavely and TexASS Naive will be along shortly to add their witty insults to this post...

You ain't gonna rock Stick back on his heels sounding like a pre-pubic 12 year old girl, and you fk'n do it so well.

Hey TexASS, thanks for pulling your lips off of Schtick's ass long enough to give us that informative, repetitive update...

If anyone rocked Schmuck back on his heels, I gather that would push your face even further up his ass and we wouldn't want that... ya might suffocate or something tragic whistle like that...

of course we know you are doing all of this repeat to impress your mental midget hero... so party on Garth..

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Seafairy

You are on point this morning, you must have got that cock craving appetite satisfied over the weekend. No amount of compliments will get mine...but knock yourself out trying.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
dooshmike,

I'll feign my "surprise",that you remain perpetually mired in your Do Nothing [bleep].

Better luck tomorrow.

Laffin'!

Actually Boxer the reason I didn't respond to you sooner is I've been at camp turkey hunting. I guess you Alaskans wouldn't know anything about that though. Or nice weather or whitetail deer..........Heck I guess Alaskans miss out on the best things in life? Perhaps I should pity you guys?

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Deer and turkeys. Wowee.

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I'm all ears!

Are they sore after the big weekend?

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by archie_james_c
Deer and turkeys. Wowee.

Snow and ice. Thrilling!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by TXNative
Seafairy

You are on point this morning, you must have got that cock craving appetite satisfied over the weekend. No amount of compliments will get mine...but knock yourself out trying.

14 minutes and the bait is taken... that was fast there TexASS... by fill me in... what is it with you and Slavely, and all of these homo fantasies? you pair of Cupcake Cowboys must dwell on this stuff all day long, as you continually are the ones who bring all of this stuff up... in fact it makes a fair part of each post I see that you send my way....

I know that your hero Schmuck loves to respond about someone's taste in men, but I don't have the homo tendencies you machowannabes have...so maybe you should direct your fantasies about other guys penises in his direction... he's probably more likely to be impressed with that...

and what's with " no amount of compliment will get mine?" what the hell are you talking about? you mean to tell us you actually got a penis? just because people call you a dick, doesn't necessarily mean you have one...

you cowboycupcakes crack me the hell up....but don't let me derail your homo fantasies.. you got to try and think of something all day, instead of just spending the entire day being a dumbasss...might as well be a dumbass having homo fantasies.. helps the work day pass faster evidently...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by wageslave

I'm all ears!

is your hand muscles stiff after choking gophers at the truck stop all weekend?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wageslave

I'm all ears!

is your hand muscles stiff after choking gophers at the truck stop all weekend?

No. I was shooting the gophers with a crossbow.
Hands aren't a bit sore. Thanks for asking.

P.S. Tell them not to yank on your handles so hard the next time. You won't be so grumpy on Monday.

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Who's grumpy... I'm so happy to see you and TexASS Naive, I am besides myself with joy....

a day without corresponding with you two ZootSuit Cowboys is like a day without sunshine... or moonshine.....

how many gophers did you miss with your crossbow?

or is it easier just to figure out how many did ya actually hit?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Another Crossbow virgin.....
JFC! I give up. Oregon is beyond hopeless.

Have Dog

Will Travel

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Who's grumpy... I'm so happy to see you and TexASS Naive, I am besides myself with joy....

a day without corresponding with you two ZootSuit Cowboys is like a day without sunshine... or moonshine.....

how many gophers did you miss with your crossbow?

or is it easier just to figure out how many did ya actually hit?

Seafairy,

I pointed out the obvious and you came at me on the run with them purty lips, throw as many compliments as you want my way but you ain't gett'n any, not from me. I don't roll that way but knock yourself out trying, for the value of entertainment.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
This is kinda like gopher shootin last week....

another two for one shot...

[Linked Image]

whistle

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by archie_james_c
Deer and turkeys. Wowee.

Toronto vs Boston. Wowee.

Page 65 of 229 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (10gaugemag, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 58 invisible), 2,604 guests, and 1,173 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,780
Posts18,477,082
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.