Print Thread
Hop To
Page 66 of 229 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 228 229
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'flave,

I'm a leetle bit good on Movers and prolly should upload some more videos.

I brake for Ponies.(grin)

Here's an Ode to my kinda humor.

BEST Coach EVER

Laffin'!

Kaleb,

I LOVES Horses...just happen to use 'em differently than most and that as a boolit backstop. Personally,I'm not much into Fishing,but do have a soft spot for Catching and them differences is stark. Hint.

Call Swayback Nags whatever you please and don't forget to include pavement,bridges and the like in them "hard charging" pursuit pics. Oblivious humor never ain't not the best. "Insult"?!!? It ain't like I MADE you hang them pics. Laffin'! Give a whopping 250 clam G-12 a whirl and see if it straightens backs and removes infrastructure. Re-laffin'!

That fancy steel talk and boolit numbers is Greek to me,I just chop schit and shoot...and it all seems to work better than good for me.

As an aside...this is better than GOOD.

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'.

Eddy,

Whisperin' gets old quick and the Novelty quickly wears off. SMK's suck azz well above the speed of sound and certainly don't get better below it.

[Linked Image]

If forced to Whisper,I'd do it in .284" with a 162...though I'm a fan of roarin' insteada'.(grin)

Sammo,

With Bill's checkbook,it'd be a Steam Donkey powered catapult and would be fed nothin' but High Grade Old Growth,stained with Hippy Tears.

You KNOW it'd simply [bleep] rock!

'tap,

Clubs do come in handy.(grin)

[Linked Image]

'oak,

Admittedly...the lawn is fair sized.

[Linked Image]

Ain't no fun to water either.

Shefire,

It's crackin' me the [bleep] up,that you's already working on the list of excuses for your [bleep] pathetic "Adventure".

Here's to the humor of you...simply doing the "best" you can,with what incredibly little you have to work with. Laffin'!

Wow +P+!

dooshmike,

"Turkey Camp"?!!? No [bleep] schit?!!! I'm [bleep] crying I'm laughing so [bleep] hard! WOW!

Please wax eloquent on The Secret Squirrel "particulars" of the "Hard Charging" pursuits,involved in going to "Turkey Camp".

Is it as good as Spider Man catching a Tan Turkey with his bare hands?

[Linked Image]

Or akin to Catlike Reflexes?

[Linked Image]

You'll haveta pardon my being able to step on the porch and trumping "Turkey Camp"...while barefoot in my banana hammock.

As an aside,any luck today in convincing yourself that you ain't a consumate Do Nothing [bleep]?!? Mebbe tomorrow.

Laffin'!

'Cub,

Keep rockin' all the pics of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

Your Nothingness is both fascinating and [bleep] HILARIOUS.

Bless your heart.

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I bet. I'm good on a white tail sized animal out to 40-45 yards with my recurve. I prefer closer though. You're pretty much in the great wide open where you're at it appears. Can't imagine much bow hunting at all out there unless you had access to some timber somewhere. Although ravines and washes provide some cover but if you're like Cody Wy. it would be a PITA.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
"Shefire,

It's crackin' me the [bleep] up,that you's already working on the list of excuses for your [bleep] pathetic "Adventure".

Here's to the humor of you...simply doing the "best" you can,with what incredibly little you have to work with. Laffin'!

Wow +P+!"

Schtick you short pathetic 3 ft 13 inch moronicdumphuck...

you're loosin your touch..... same old pathetic responses over and over... heck, readin the same ones from over on Youtube, responses by other folks to some of your "AWEsum" whistle videos from 7 and 8 years ago....

probably borrowed them from elsewhere anyway.. so I guess cutting and pastin 'em over and over is about as much as you can think.....

I mean TXASS Naive thinks the sun rises and sets on your very existence... we don't want him to be all disappointed and such...
so get with the program, you are losing what little 'touch' you had to begin with...

glad you posted early tho... looks like this might have been the first time you posted anything while half way sober in a year or more...

PS loved your pic with you and YouR Big Stick, to beat your fish with, after you shot him with your 223AI and it didn't kill him... that kind of practice will get you all set for baby seal season coming up soon... You are just AWEsum... 'specially for being shorter than a Smurf...

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
ALL HORSE [bleep]!!
Originally Posted by brinky72
I bet. I'm good on a white tail sized animal out to 40-45 yards with my recurve. I prefer closer though. You're pretty much in the great wide open where you're at it appears. Can't imagine much bow hunting at all out there unless you had access to some timber somewhere. Although ravines and washes provide some cover but if you're like Cody Wy. it would be a PITA.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Seafire, you just don't get it do you.

You are Stick's biggest catch of all time.

Don't throw the hook...

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Interesting lure choice in that pic. Looks to me like a "snagging hook" or perhaps just a treble hook that had a spawn bag on it at one time and you "accidentally" foul hooked that fish. Not familiar with Alaska fishing regs though and maybe that is proper fishing there. That would get you a three year vacation from fishing in these parts and you prized Orvis taken away.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MikeNZ

Don't throw the hook...

Laffin'.
Epic.
That much stupid has to be painful.
The best part is he re-reads he own posts and thinks he's pulling off a doozy.
Truly the gift that keeps on giving.......in oblivion.
Thank you, God.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by brinky72
Interesting lure choice in that pic. Looks to me like a "snagging hook" or perhaps just a treble hook that had a spawn bag on it at one time and you "accidentally" foul hooked that fish. Not familiar with Alaska fishing regs though and maybe that is proper fishing there. That would get you a three year vacation from fishing in these parts and you prized Orvis taken away.

No accident.
Totally legal.

Have Dog

Will Travel

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
And what is it you're questioning? The range isn't that difficult with a well built, tuned bow and practice. I shoot year round and have had a bow in my hands since 1985' I practice shoot at tennis balls out to 40 yards. What makes you think a deer is any harder to hit? In fact they are more relaxed at that distance and seldom jump like they do up close. Granted it's been a good 5-6 years since I've taken a shot at a deer at that distance but I don't doubt I could manage it.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Really! Thats only allowed by the natives here. I guess if they aint bitting, bite them.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ak. = legal.
Id. = not legal. (Cept, as you noted, natives)

Have Dog

Will Travel

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by wageslave

Don't throw the hook...

Laffin'.
Epic.
Thank you, God.

Seafire will no doubt come back with something along the lines of "Mike in Kiwiland is one of Stick's groupies."

I can't wait...

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Brinky,
I'm a dyed in the wool rifle looney, but do enjoy the extra month of season and the challenge that bow hunting presents. IMHO, bow hunting will help you become a more patient and accomplished rifle hunter simply due to the fact that at 15 to 23 paces one has to do just about everything right to come to full draw and release on a white-tail buck, not to mention spooky old does. I shoot a Matthews FX and limit my shots on deer to 25 paces and 35 paces on hogs. It's a totally different rush to make a successful kill with a bow IMHO. Whenever I need to be humbled, all I have to do is go out with my FX. Very often I do not come back lofty-hearted.

[Linked Image]

Best

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Boxer,

I love the pictures of your son. I have a 4 year old grandson who is also a Spiderman fan. I need to get him out more.

PS - If you move somewhere a little less rugged, you could replace the golf spikes with a golf cart. grin

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Don't throw the hook...

Kiwis are wonderful people...

sadly this probably doesn't include you..but who knows..

but don't let me interfere with your delusions...

you're on a roll., and far be it me to break your bubble...

but have a wonderful day tomorrow! Seriously!

best regards
seafire

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I agree. I often think I would rather hunt with a bow than rifle. As stated I'm capable of shooting and effectively hitting targets and animals a ways out with a recurve. I don't make it a regular habit though and don't recommend it to anyone who isn't well seasoned with a bow. I only made the point because of the wide open areas that some folks have to hunt and that it is possible to hunt open areas with a bow if you are dedicated. My buddy out in Cody WY has made several shots on deer, elk and antelope out to and past fifty yards. Not necessarily my cup of tea but it's very doable. My last compound was a Matthews (Q2XL) and that was a deadly rig and effective for quite a stretch. They are without a doubt a top notch bow and if I went back to wheels and let off it would be a Matthews again.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Thank you, God.

You're welcome Dummy!

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Seafire

Don't throw the hook...

best regards
seafire

Didn't take long....

Dickhead

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by wageslave

Don't throw the hook...

Laffin'.
Epic.
Thank you, God.

Seafire will no doubt come back with something along the lines of "Mike in Kiwiland is one of Stick's groupies."

I can't wait...

Sorry Mike,

I missed this the first time around!

My sincerest apologies....

"MIKE IN KIWILAND IS ONE OF schtick's GROUPIES!!!"

Hope that makes ya feel better there Big Fella...

Don't want ya cryin in your beer, and disappoint Schtick...

I am sure he values your membership in his manharem extensively...

Keep at it.. and you might rise to Slavely's Status...

TexASS Naive is working hard toward that lofty goal himself...

Keep batting.. your efforts will catch Schtick's attention sooner or later....

at 3 ft 13 inches tall, I can see where you could find him as a real man to look up to... as long as he is standing on one of his million self made stumps...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Seafire

Don't throw the hook...

best regards
seafire

Didn't take long....

Dickhead

hey that was very nice and personal...

I especially loved that touch where you signed it with your nickname... that was very very nice...

guess you are a gentleman like most Kiwis I have met...

Page 66 of 229 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

402 members (10ring1, 160user, 1lesfox, 163bc, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 37 invisible), 1,980 guests, and 1,065 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,760
Posts18,476,500
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.