Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 69 of 229 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 228 229
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by EddyBo
I had a great day today. No fishing or hunting but a lot of caps were busted. A guy brought over a 300WM a 300WSM and 257 WBY and wanted to get them fancy yardage dials figured out. It was pretty funny that he was shooting pingpong ball BC bullets in the 300s an awesome .35 from a 170gr flatbase. I started to show him the error of his ways but figured I would be doing the animals a favor by not steering him in the right direction. I guess it did not matter much since his dials would only get him to 600.
I hope you schooled them with my 243 AI....grin

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tanner
I had a great day today. No fishing or hunting but a lot of caps were busted. A guy brought over a 300WM a 300WSM and 257 WBY and wanted to get them fancy yardage dials figured out. It was pretty funny that he was shooting pingpong ball BC bullets in the 300s an awesome .35 from a 170gr flatbase. I started to show him the error of his ways but figured I would be doing the animals a favor by not steering him in the right direction. I guess it did not matter much since his dials would only get him to 600.

Nope but I kept laughing when he talked about how great the 257 WBY was for long range. I almost pulled my .270 out of the safe and showed him how it was done. Of course my 270 is a necked down and improved 7 RUM (.270 Allen Magnum) shooting 169 wildcats.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Your loosing your touch stick. Should we stop and start a new post? Very slight insults and fishing pics is kinda done been did.

How bout a update on the 6-284's? Always interested on your gun projects. The fishing pics....not so much.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tanner

Nope but I kept laughing when he talked about how great the 257 WBY was for long range. I almost pulled my .270 out of the safe and showed him how it was done. Of course my 270 is a necked down and improved 7 RUM (.270 Allen Magnum) shooting 169 wildcats.
You ever blast any of those Matrix VLD's?

I've got a handful of the 175 Matrixes if you wanna' try them.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by PathFilmsNZ
Can't you just say "[bleep]" ?

E: apparently not!

No [bleep] way. If you [bleep] do decide to say [bleep] it and [bleep] give up on [bleep] and move to [bleep], [bleep] or [bleep], it will still [bleep] [bleep] you out of [bleep] saying anything worth a [bleep].

You got figured out. [bleepin'-A]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by PathFilmsNZ
Can't you just say "[bleep]" ?

E: apparently not!

No [bleep] way. If you [bleep] do decide to say [bleep] it and [bleep] give up on [bleep] and move to [bleep], [bleep] or [bleep], it will still [bleep] [bleep] you out of [bleep] saying anything worth a [bleep].

You got figured out. [bleepin'-A]

Oh, that was [bleep] rude of us.........sorry.

Path, welcome to the [bleep] fire.

GFY.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[bleep][bleep][bleepity][bleep]

I learned to talk like that from Ace. And 'Slave. For the record.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Boxer
You ain't lookin' at it right. Put a Tinfoil Hat on and lick a window and the you'll see I'm on the ropes.

I tried, it didn't work. I did get a message through the hat though. Something about needing a vagina to see it.....

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
[bleep][bleep][bleepity][bleep]

I learned to talk like that from Ace. And 'Slave. For the record.

Yes.

I learned to trick [bleep] by studying pilot DD's home movies from the bachelor pad days.
They were [bleep] awesome.

P.S. he's got some moves.....SURPRISE!
You knew it was coming. (No [bleep] pun intended)

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Boxer
You ain't lookin' at it right. Put a Tinfoil Hat on and lick a window and the you'll see I'm on the ropes.

I tried, it didn't work. I did get a message through the hat though. Something about needing a vagina to see it.....

Laughin'

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yeppers.... laugh

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Farmboy1
Boxer:

I think I have found you when you were singing and playing with this group back in the 80's.

Funny you mention that. I found the same guy that looks just like him. Queer thing, eh?

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Eddy,

I enjoy the TactiCool Crowd and all their whizbag gadgetry,that they are clueless about. It reminds me of The Do Nothing Gang,where all in the Tinfoil Helmet have got themselves convinced they've a clue,wear out countless hour meters on their couchbound [bleep],are always quick to point fingers that their Dumbphucktitude is someone else's "fault" and flaunt the "results" to substantiate same obliviously.(grin) [bleep] EPIC humor.

Have seen me sandbag and hurt lotsa feelers,with more than a couple/few Flyweight Rifles...despite the fact that light barrels "don't shoot".

Schit cracks me up.

Farmboy,

Ain't it an intellesting Dichotomy,how I'm perpetually imitated but far from equalled...yet noone would touch your Do Nothing Dumbphucktitude with a 10-foot pole and it's a [bleep] riot how hilariously pathetic your "best" is.

Here's to your Imagination and to just how [bleep] badly you need it. No need to correlate repeatedly,how your PretendFu trumps your RealityFu. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

Path',

You really thought you was onto sumptin' there,for a minute.

Laffin'!

Gee',

Obviously,noone could let schlip that horrid slip out their place of Business and I'd have to feign my "surprise" that your exceedingly low [bleep] standards and "sastisfactions" with same,would not reliably connect the dots that them pieces of epic [bleep] schit is your work.

'Course,I cain't know much about Taxidermy,as I've never been around it. Laffin'!

You really should swap rifles with me for a coupla weeks,as I hear through the Grapevine,that I'm fairly adept at knocking the new right the [bleep] offa things and might coukld get one broke-in for you. Hell...might could even find humor in photo documenting same. Laffin'!

Some folks is as sly as a Fox and you sure as [bleep] ain't one of 'em.

[Linked Image]

Keep reading and reciting your Vagina Momnologues...if only because your best is [bleep] hilarious and I really think that Estrogen Intervention is really helping your "cause".

Laffin'!

Tanner,

What are you gonna tote this Season,for Critter Killin'?

Gotta pard coming for a Bear Safari next week and will let him choose whatever he wishes outta the larder,though I'm thinkin' it'll boil down to one of the Montucky 7 Whizzums or perhaps my 338Ultra. I know Sister will be totin' her Montucky Whizzum and The Dude is in a Rocktucky Rut,none of which I can slight.

Mebbe I'll tote a 25-284 for Retrostalgia and only to keep schit "fair".(grin)

Kaleb,

Entertaininger than [bleep],that you's under an impression that your "best" can get better with a new Thread. THAT is [bleep] hilarious!

Though I reckon it'd be handy for you to pass the buck,lemme clarify that your inability to keep pace ain't my "fault"...though it is an oft incorporated Window Lickin' consternation by them who "do" as "much" as you. Laffin'! Pun be intended.

Never heard of a 6-284.

'pole,

I'm thinkin' that Shefire teaches the particulars requisite to earn the Tinfoil Badge and the Window Licking Badge and she just might be flattered,if you were to ask her for help in regards to things she actually knows and has done.

Laffin'!

'slave,

The Do Nothing Gang do have a penchant to burn up lotsa Midol and Vagisil...yet still have lotsa time to Whine from their couchbound [bleep].

A BWT burns up alotta [bleep] Cream.

Laffin'!

'Cub,

Don't take much to get you barging yet again outta the closet and it's funnier than [bleep],that you are more comfortable flaunting your Man Lust Fantasies,than you are trying to talk Outdoors or hang Outdoors pics of all the things you've never done. Laffin'!

CAUTION! CAUTION!...You are fixing to get knocked right the [bleep] up!(again)

[Linked Image]

Feel free to save it and tell others that you were there and that you even took the picture,should it bolster your Pretend and fuel your Imagination even more.

It ain't like you can hang pics of your own.

Laffin'!

(Addendum for 'holton...because she's a Do Nothing Dumbphuck of EPIC "stature")

'holton,

You Whining [bleep],please feel free to cite which mount(s) in this Thread pass your exceedingly low [bleep] standards?!!? Laffin'!

While you are setting the bar with your incredibly low [bleep] standards,feel free to cite the criteria requisite to warrant you to Whine about "old,old pics"...mainly because it will be funnier than [bleep]! Feel free to use as much Imagination and Pretend you deem necessary. Laffin'!

Where do you incredibly [bleep] stupid Do Nothing Dumbphucks come from?!!?

Wow + P +.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
old old pics yet again , how about showing us your big trophy room and them perfect mounts ?

Last edited by ldholton; 05/01/13.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have a friend who had a bunch of mounts.........
Gave over 30 bull mounts to elk's clubs and others all over the country.......
You know what that giant sucking sound was?
All the thousands and thousands of bennies he flushed..........
He stills hunts.....worldwide. Says he will never mount another animal.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ldholton
old old pics yet again , how about showing us your big trophy room and them perfect mounts ?

Boxer, likes to hunt and fish. That's OK, not everyone gets anything worthy of mounting and
putting on the wall.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Sounds like a very awsome and generous fellow , sorry Boxer does not come accross that way on here never has under any name

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G

BTDT,

I seem to go through stages. Most all the mounts I have on my wall were done between 2000 and 2008. Probably won't do another one again no matter what. Most are upstairs at my house. Rarely go there now except to watch my grandson. Been thinking about selling them and downsizing.

I don't know how many of ya'll are old enough to remember when Cigarettes were advertised on TV. There used to be a particular commercial that hawked a certain brand of smoke. The line was ..........., they satisfy. Well to my way of thinking, if they satisfied, why would you need to smoke more than one. Seem that's the way it is with "stuff", even rifles. Never enough stuff. In fact, I'm often heard to say, I'm just one rifle away from being satisfied. Nice thing about rifles though, I usually acquire them at a price point at which I can sell for a profit and finance my adddiction. Lots of "stuff" don't work that way.

Best

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe you need to try a different avenue of approach.
I feel 180 from you on the generosity point.
Never been snubbed.....or mislead.

Have Dog

Will Travel

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by ldholton
Sounds like a very awsome and generous fellow , sorry Boxer does not come accross that way on here never has under any name

Odd, I know for a fact there's at least a few guys on this thread who can disagree with that statement, and back it up with facts.

What have you got to back up your statement?

Last edited by KodiakHntr; 05/01/13.

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
Page 69 of 229 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (17CalFan, 007FJ, 160user, 12344mag, 1337Fungi, 10gaugemag, 71 invisible), 2,465 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,777
Posts18,477,000
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.