Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 70 of 229 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 228 229
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I've only bothered going Euro on 4-5 deer and a couple pronghorn. Dink whitetail head from last Fall is still 'aging' in a tree(think it's still there anyway...grin).

Lost brakes on the golf-cart this morning, can't imagine why?

[Linked Image]

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lotta truth there, dub.

Have Dog

Will Travel

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by KodiakHntr
Originally Posted by ldholton
Sounds like a very awsome and generous fellow , sorry Boxer does not come accross that way on here never has under any name

Odd, I know for a fact there's at least a few guys on this thread who can disagree with that statement, and back it up with facts.

What have you got to back up your statement?
Well guess I got no dispute with the knowlege he may have, but every one I know personally that has knowlege of what ever subject that they like to share does not do all the make calling rude behavoir, so all the really generious folks I have meet they don't act like a total ass, and god for bid if you look at something differently even if you might be 10,000 miles away in a totaly different "world" his way is the only way , I just don't get that

Last edited by ldholton; 05/01/13.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer
Eddy,

I enjoy the TactiCool Crowd and all their whizbag gadgetry,that they are clueless about. It reminds me of The Do Nothing Gang,where all in the Tinfoil Helmet have got themselves convinced they've a clue,wear out countless hour meters on their couchbound [bleep],are always quick to point fingers that their Dumbphucktitude is someone else's "fault" and flaunt the "results" to substantiate same obliviously.(grin) [bleep] EPIC humor.

Have seen me sandbag and hurt lotsa feelers,with more than a couple/few Flyweight Rifles...despite the fact that light barrels "don't shoot".

Schit cracks me up.

Farmboy,

Ain't it an intellesting Dichotomy,how I'm perpetually imitated but far from equalled...yet noone would touch your Do Nothing Dumbphucktitude with a 10-foot pole and it's a [bleep] riot how hilariously pathetic your "best" is.

Here's to your Imagination and to just how [bleep] badly you need it. No need to correlate repeatedly,how your PretendFu trumps your RealityFu. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

Path',

You really thought you was onto sumptin' there,for a minute.

Laffin'!

Gee',

Obviously,noone could let schlip that horrid slip out their place of Business and I'd have to feign my "surprise" that your exceedingly low [bleep] standards and "sastisfactions" with same,would not reliably connect the dots that them pieces of epic [bleep] schit is your work.

'Course,I cain't know much about Taxidermy,as I've never been around it. Laffin'!

You really should swap rifles with me for a coupla weeks,as I hear through the Grapevine,that I'm fairly adept at knocking the new right the [bleep] offa things and might coukld get one broke-in for you. Hell...might could even find humor in photo documenting same. Laffin'!

Some folks is as sly as a Fox and you sure as [bleep] ain't one of 'em.

[Linked Image]

Keep reading and reciting your Vagina Momnologues...if only because your best is [bleep] hilarious and I really think that Estrogen Intervention is really helping your "cause".

Laffin'!

Tanner,

What are you gonna tote this Season,for Critter Killin'?

Gotta pard coming for a Bear Safari next week and will let him choose whatever he wishes outta the larder,though I'm thinkin' it'll boil down to one of the Montucky 7 Whizzums or perhaps my 338Ultra. I know Sister will be totin' her Montucky Whizzum and The Dude is in a Rocktucky Rut,none of which I can slight.

Mebbe I'll tote a 25-284 for Retrostalgia and only to keep schit "fair".(grin)

Kaleb,

Entertaininger than [bleep],that you's under an impression that your "best" can get better with a new Thread. THAT is [bleep] hilarious!

Though I reckon it'd be handy for you to pass the buck,lemme clarify that your inability to keep pace ain't my "fault"...though it is an oft incorporated Window Lickin' consternation by them who "do" as "much" as you. Laffin'! Pun be intended.

Never heard of a 6-284.

'pole,

I'm thinkin' that Shefire teaches the particulars requisite to earn the Tinfoil Badge and the Window Licking Badge and she just might be flattered,if you were to ask her for help in regards to things she actually knows and has done.

Laffin'!

'slave,

The Do Nothing Gang do have a penchant to burn up lotsa Midol and Vagisil...yet still have lotsa time to Whine from their couchbound [bleep].

A BWT burns up alotta [bleep] Cream.

Laffin'!

'Cub,

Don't take much to get you barging yet again outta the closet and it's funnier than [bleep],that you are more comfortable flaunting your Man Lust Fantasies,than you are trying to talk Outdoors or hang Outdoors pics of all the things you've never done. Laffin'!

CAUTION! CAUTION!...You are fixing to get knocked right the [bleep] up!(again)

[Linked Image]

Feel free to save it and tell others that you were there and that you even took the picture,should it bolster your Pretend and fuel your Imagination even more.

It ain't like you can hang pics of your own.

Laffin'!

(Addendum for 'holton...because she's a Do Nothing Dumbphuck of EPIC "stature")

'holton,

You Whining [bleep],please feel free to cite which mount(s) in this Thread pass your exceedingly low [bleep] standards?!!? Laffin'!

While you are setting the bar with your incredibly low [bleep] standards,feel free to cite the criteria requisite to warrant you to Whine about "old,old pics"...mainly because it will be funnier than [bleep]! Feel free to use as much Imagination and Pretend you deem necessary. Laffin'!

Where do you incredibly [bleep] stupid Do Nothing Dumbphucks come from?!!?

Wow + P +.

I'll be dragging along the Faux KS 7mm Remington and a 700/T.i/Leupold/Shilen1-8" 243 AI, pending upon terrain and how badly schit looks like it needs punished. Oddly enough, both will be spitting out bullets with red tips that are made only for targets.....

Sounds like things are looking pretty bleak for the critters with Sis toting a Montana 7WSM and the Dude dragging along the Rocktucky. Can't say I'm surprised....grin

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Farmboy1
Originally Posted by ldholton
old old pics yet again , how about showing us your big trophy room and them perfect mounts ?

Boxer, likes to hunt and fish. That's OK, not everyone gets anything worthy of mounting and
putting on the wall.

Lots of folk here like to hunt and fish. Nice thing about digital photography, one can preserve the memory of his times in the field with a total investment that is less than the cost of a single mount.
As to what is worthy.........

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/IMG_1285_zpsfd06df8f.jpg[/img]

well I'd say that is up to the individual.

Best

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 05/01/13.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
[quote=Boxer

Gee',

You really should swap rifles with me for a coupla weeks,as I hear through the Grapevine,that I'm fairly adept at knocking the new right the [bleep] offa things and might coukld get one broke-in for you. Hell...might could even find humor in photo documenting same. Laffin'!

[/quote]

As to knockin' the new....
I've no doubt your quite adept at dishing out abuse and not just verbally.
They say one can tell quite a bit about a fellow by observing how he treats objects or others that have absolutely no power to affect him for good or bad.

and as far as breakin' in,
My barrel break in is as follows.....

[Linked Image]

100 to 300 strokes with a combination of JB Bore Paste/Kroil, coated on a bronze brush, cleaned/changed after fifty strokes. Then patch clean, some kroil on a couple patches and go shoot. Usually MOA or better to 300 yds.

[Linked Image]

Don't do much shooting past that at the Petting Zoo.

I'd have no problem tradin' and sending you a rifle or two. PM me and let's see what we can work out. Pix are always appreciated. Good pix even more.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Best

GWB

PS: Be sure and hydrate your rifles, they may melt from temps and heat stroke. Also, we have big big rocks, gravel, not so much......

Last edited by geedubya; 05/01/13.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tanner
Originally Posted by EddyBo
Originally Posted by Tanner
I had a great day today. No fishing or hunting but a lot of caps were busted. A guy brought over a 300WM a 300WSM and 257 WBY and wanted to get them fancy yardage dials figured out. It was pretty funny that he was shooting pingpong ball BC bullets in the 300s an awesome .35 from a 170gr flatbase. I started to show him the error of his ways but figured I would be doing the animals a favor by not steering him in the right direction. I guess it did not matter much since his dials would only get him to 600.
I hope you schooled them with my 243 AI....grin

Nope but I kept laughing when he talked about how great the 257 WBY was for long range. I almost pulled my .270 out of the safe and showed him how it was done. Of course my 270 is a necked down and improved 7 RUM (.270 Allen Magnum) shooting 169 wildcats.
You ever blast any of those Matrix VLD's?

I've got a handful of the 175 Matrixes if you wanna' try them.

Nope never have tried the matrix. I have enough of the 169s to burn the throat out of my 270AM. When it is done I will probably just turn it into a fast twist 270 RUM and give them a try.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dang Gee, I hope you never get termites all them wood stock would suffer smile I am down to one wood stock, well two, but one is a laminate and is probably more glue than wood.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Dang Gee, I hope you never get termites all them wood stock would suffer smile I am down to one wood stock, well two, but one is a laminate and is probably more glue than wood.

I don't have a beef with synthetic stocked rifles........

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

But I do luv me some blue steel and wood.

Nice thing about where I hunt, it's usually pretty dry and dusty. Everything bites, rips, tears, scratches and stings though. But that's what they make tru-oil for.

Best

GWB

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This one might fit you.

[Linked Image]

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

Boxer's holdin' all the cards in this one!

Last edited by sawbuck; 05/02/13.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Gotta love a woman that gives from both ends.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G

Yowsir.........

A lesson I learned a long time ago.

and to have an exit plan....

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 05/02/13.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'holton,

It's a [bleep] shame,that you are too [bleep] Stupid to be aware of just how [bleep] incredibly stupid you are. Yet another right proper Dichotomy.

Oddly enough,you never cited the mount(s) which met your exceedingly low standards,nor didja corroborate that which constitutes and "old,old pic". Though even [bleep] funnier yet,even someone as [bleep] stupid as you...knew better than to hang a pic of themself and flaunt their crossed-eyes and drooling yap as a "Trump Card". Laffin'!

Where do you incredibly [bleep] stupid dumb [bleep] come from?!!?

Wow +P+.

Farmboy,

Cheer up...if you shut the [bleep] up,took notes and applied same,you may in 150yrs or so have your first [bleep] clue. Ain't it poignant,that you's always the weakest link?!!?

Laffin'!

'Hntr,

I'm prolly more than a whole [bleep] bit comfy in my Karma Quotient.(grin)

Sammo,

Though I'm of course jaded,having been 'round more than a leetle Taxidermy...Euro's ain't too difficult to suffer.

I need to get me some Booners Bronzed,if only for giggles.

Tanner,

I prolly need to whistle some 208's outta my 30-8mmRemMag too,if only to see if they'll stick.

Though the LFB do appeal too.

Gee,

It'd be good,to get 24hrs outta a Safe Queen's bore. Zero will be gone lonngggggg before that,with windage adjustables and few things scar as nicely as living wood. I really enjoyed the Bronze Brush/JB Tutorial,that is some seriously funny schit! thanks.

This woulda been a killer R&R to ruin a coupla rifles on,in the first coupla days...other than the weather is gonna be exceptional. One thing about Life on The Milford,is even when it's purty out,things you cain't see is putting the [bleep] to living wood and metal that ain't silver.

It's a Mind [bleep] for many and I've seen me more than a whole [bleep] buncha heads shook,in disbelief. In fairness however,I never have seen anyone on their second Safari,not totin' a silver bore,a dead handle,turrets,LRF and a boolit thunk...amongst a plethora of other constants. Be curious to know how many folks I've lead to water.

'Course,I'm afforded the luxury of getting to see and hear it ALL...and I'm rather at ease in airing things out.

Hint.

'Cub,

Keep on with your "hard charging" ways and putting new spins on your Imagination and it's Pretend.

I enjoy your pics,[bleep] nearly as much as your [bleep] excuses. Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

sawbuck,

In fairness...I ain't much fun to play cards with either.

Just sayin'.(grin)

'slave,

You ascared poor Shefire,WSM,[bleep],Brinky and multiple other Day Dreaming Dumbphuck Window Lickers away.

You's gotsta work on being more subtle.

Laffin'!

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Nosler's new 64 gr. bondeds are about to fly out of the .223AI.

Some are even fueled by H335...dont know where I got that idea.... whistle

Will report back if they fly rite. If not, we shall never speak of it again...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by sawbuck
[Linked Image]

Boxer's holdin' all the cards in this one!

So THAT'S what they mean by "an ace in the hole"!

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by geedubya
Originally Posted by Boxer

Gee',

As to knockin' the new....
I've no doubt your quite adept at dishing out abuse and not just verbally.
They say one can tell quite a bit about a fellow by observing how he treats objects or others that have absolutely no power to affect him for good or bad.

and as far as breakin' in,
My barrel break in is as follows.....

[Linked Image</div><div class=" class="post-image" style="height:auto!important;max-width:100%!important;"/>

100 to 300 strokes with a combination of JB Bore Paste/Kroil, coated on a bronze brush, cleaned/changed after fifty strokes. Then patch clean, some kroil on a couple patches and go shoot. Usually MOA or better to 300 yds.

[Linked Image]

Don't do much shooting past that at the Petting Zoo.

I'd have no problem tradin' and sending you a rifle or two. PM me and let's see what we can work out. Pix are always appreciated. Good pix even more.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Best

GWB

PS: Be sure and hydrate your rifles, they may melt from temps and heat stroke. Also, we have big big rocks, gravel, not so much......

Gdub,

Every time you show that Merkel my mangina moistens right up...

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hurry up, Professor Poobah. I am awaiting said results...

(Tho I'm sure mine will shoot them better 'cuz its much more twisted...) whistle

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by MojoHand
Hurry up, Professor Poobah. I am awaiting said results...

(Tho I'm sure mine will shoot them better 'cuz its much more twisted...) whistle

Anxious to find out...its a short fat bullet, oal about that of a 50 vmax...so I think they'll be fine. They dont get used much past 300 yds. so a BC like a round ball shouldnt hurt too much...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah,

I'm debating what to toss down the tube for deer this year, if I get to go. Considered the 62 TSX but haven't shot any yet.

I do have lots of 75 Amax which would be sweet if I draw for speedboats...

Still haven't sent it in to be Awesomely Ingwe-fied, yet. Thing is so damn fun to shoot I don't want to be without it. Should've done it in the winter, sigh...

Page 70 of 229 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

604 members (160user, 1234, 10gaugemag, 19rabbit52, 10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 53 invisible), 2,276 guests, and 1,181 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,769
Posts18,476,780
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.