Print Thread
Hop To
Page 71 of 229 1 2 69 70 71 72 73 228 229
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
ok box [bleep] shut me up with a trophy room pic or some thing else not old that you have posted before

GB1

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by MojoHand

Gdub,

Every time you show that Merkel my mangina moistens right up...

I know what you mean. I keep it under the bed, grab it and fondle it before the wife comes in a couple or three times a week.........

[Linked Image]

Take it apart, put it back together & returns to zero every time. Weighs 6.6 lbs with scope. Makes it easy on an ol' man chasin' up and down inclines and slopes.

[Linked Image]

Fits just right in my daypack.

It's a killer........

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Best

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
If'n I don't go to the NRA convention Sunday, I'll prolly play with these and the Spare Parts Rifle @ 100 and 200.

[Linked Image]

GWB

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Would you mount this weirdo?

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

No, but I might do a euro.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Boxer

Gee,

It'd be good,to get 24hrs outta a Safe Queen's bore. Zero will be gone lonngggggg before that,with windage adjustables and few things scar as nicely as living wood. I really enjoyed the Bronze Brush/JB Tutorial,that is some seriously funny schit! thanks.

This woulda been a killer R&R to ruin a coupla rifles on,in the first coupla days...other than the weather is gonna be exceptional. One thing about Life on The Milford,is even when it's purty out,things you cain't see is putting the [bleep] to living wood and metal that ain't silver.

It's a Mind [bleep] for many and I've seen me more than a whole [bleep] buncha heads shook,in disbelief. In fairness however,I never have seen anyone on their second Safari,not totin' a silver bore,a dead handle,turrets,LRF and a boolit thunk...amongst a plethora of other constants. Be curious to know how many folks I've lead to water.

'Course,I'm afforded the luxury of getting to see and hear it ALL...and I'm rather at ease in airing things out.

Hint.

B,

No problem,

Some folk prefer the sound, and fury of a cacophony.

[Linked Image]
Others such as I prefer a lighter touch

No need for straight jackets on scopes or for break-in by tossing into a stream, quarry or bush. My POV, with experience comes knowledge and patience. So, no burned out barrels, just smooth shooting and excellent accuracy.

[Linked Image]
One shot,

[Linked Image]
one kill.

And I do luv me some blue steel and wood.

[Linked Image]
Custom Mauser 98, 35 Whelen.

[Linked Image]
Cousins, Browning High Wall, 30-06 Springfield, Winchester High Wall, 270 WSM

[Linked Image]
Custom Martini, 30-30 WCF

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/Rifles/IMG_1320_zps4871cdd5.jpg[/img]
Remington 700 Classic, 250 Savage

And in some cases, a little silver is not too shabby, especially when accompanied by the warmth of wood.

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/Rifles/DSC01290-2_zps9a7d2f87.jpg[/img]
Some Sakos

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/Rifles/IMG_1848_zpsf5adfa60.jpg[/img]
Cousins, Remington 700 Custom (Single Shot) 22-250, Cooper Model 22, Varmint Extreme, 22-250.

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/Rifles/IMG_8978_zps07c44da0.jpg[/img]
Cooper Model 22, Varmint Extreme, 308 Win.

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/Rifles/DSCN5946_zps14339e4d.jpg[/img]
Cooper Model 22, Montana Varminter, 6.5 x 284 Norma

But what the hey,
everybody's gotta be somewhere.

Best

GWB

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

You ascared poor Shefire,WSM,[bleep],Brinky and multiple other Day Dreaming Dumbphuck Window Lickers away.

You's gotsta work on being more subtle.

Laffin'! ( cryin )

Look who is taking inventory and whining about each person he isn't getting attention from this past week...

Miss us Schmuck?

Suffer ya little Maggot! Only Dumphuk windowlickin' day dreamers around here are you and your manharem members...

LFMFAO.....

have fun shooting fish with your 223 AI and washing your rifle barrels out in the stream all weekend... then keep wondering where all that rust comes from....

Cub's right.... you're friggin AWESUM!!!!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Here ya go Schmuck;

here's a place I stopped on my BWT last September...
Spent half a day there, paying homage to those who once served there....

probably something you and your chain saw don't know a damned thing about...

[Linked Image]

Figure that one out...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

'slave,

You ascared poor Shefire,WSM,[bleep],Brinky and multiple other Day Dreaming Dumbphuck Window Lickers away.

Laffin'!

Noted.

BOBBER DOWN, BOBBER DOWN.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/62/Wendover_AFB_-_Hangar.jpg/798px-Wendover_AFB_-_Hangar

Figure that one out...

Don't make it so hard next time. I spent HOURS trying to figure it out.
What a douchenozzle.
Want me to wiki some pics of somewhere and tell you all about it???
BWT score!!!!!!
Re-douchenozzle.

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
WEll Slavey, didn't want to make it too hard for you numbnutzs...
admittedly you are one of the smarter members of Schmuck's manHarem.... of course I could have just posted the same photo angle with my truck and put that on hunt 101 to post here.. but copying the same pic from wiki was an easier route.....

but then again, ever taken the time to visit there?

or have you been practicing shooting fish with a 223 AI and washing your rifles out in the creek to mimic your midget hero?

So sure, post some wiki pics and tell us all about it... it would be especially entertaining if you actually pick a place of some historical importance to this country, and you had actually been there...

I go places in this country... where folks like you and Schmuck go out and play in the creek all weekend and act like you are big time worldly adventurers...I did the same thing when I was about 8 or 9....maybe even 6 or 7... nawww 6 and 7 I was the local marble champ...so yeah, I acted like you boys when I was 8, 9 and 10.... age 11, the creek was gone and I was off to spend time living in England for 3 years...

and then Schmuck likes to entertain us all with all the stacks of ammo he has hoarded.... wink

and I see ys still can't resist posting some more of the Schmuck manHarem's homo fantasies.... Douchenozzle? sleep

What 8 yr old told ya that one?

hope ys spend some time doing sumpin this weekend besides residing behind your keyboard for the next 48 hours...

have a 'manly weekend' there 'Studmuffin'!! whistle

you guys are both just so friggin AWESUM.... cool

best regards
"Seabiscuit"

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by wageslave

'slave,

Laffin'!

Noted.

BOBBER DOWN, BOBBER DOWN.

AWWW up early.. starting out ya day with a little Jack Daniels and Fishin in the bath tub....

Good plan! ya sure are showin all of the guys you and schmuck are missing whose boss...

LMFAO.....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I go places in this country... where folks like you and Schmuck go out and play in the creek all weekend and act like you are big time worldly adventurers...I did the same thing when I was about 8 or 9....maybe even 6 or 7...

Really? You were catching 40" steelhead and shooting booner black bears and blacktails when you were six? Whyn't you post up some photos of those?

Look, you talk about boxer's manharem in every post, it's become obvious that you want to be in it. Why don't you send him a PM and ask nicely?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Gee Smokey... how did you manage to get so dumphuk so darn quick?

sure ain't me who has a desire to be in Schmuck's manHarem...
but then I can't verify that on your end...

besides I could really give a damn about fishin... did use to like going after Muskies back in MN up in Lake of the Woods or a couple of big lakes in MN, when I lived there...

but sold the SeaRay, and moved to Oregon some years later...

and I don't post photos for his manharem... all they want to do is find something to criticize about it anyway.. from the type of camera used, or the angle wasn't right or whatever... so why bother...

but then from your post, I see you are easily impressed with Schmuck... cause you wish you could be out shootin fish, and accidentally hooking bears and blacktails with your fishing rod..
and be out of your studio apartment in Boulder and playing 'real man stuff'.....

ya wanna mimic Schmuck... then move to Craig AK and live it large, washing out your rifle in the streams, shootin fish, hooking bears and drinkin beer all day, and turn into an alcoholic like most of the rest of the clowns in communities like that do up there... what the hell is stoppin ya?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Scared? Hardly. Just bored with your ignorant, oompa loompa looking azz and your piss poor attempt at English. All you're good for is your scrap booking pictures. You're much like the outdoor channel. Not half bad pictures if you'd shut the [bleep] up. And by the way, to fix your blurtitude or whatever your non educated azz calls it, adjust your shutter speed to about 1/1200th for birds. If all else fails read the instructions or have someone with a fifth grade level of education do it for you and translate. Not impressed by catching spring run fish with a snagging hook either. Any moron can do that including an ignorant pulp cutting saw ape like yourself. Not impressed by your pulled and shattered stumps either. Good thing all you're cutting is pulp wood for Japanese origami paper.

Last edited by brinky72; 05/04/13.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Schtick stressing his I.Q.:

[Linked Image]

laugh

while his manharem look at it as a place they'd like to sit and rotate on....

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

[Linked Image]

laugh

Hilarious ... wait, I believe the correct vernacular is ....LAFFIN!

Put a little L.L. Bean gear on him and there is just a little more than a slight resemblance to Boxer, Bigstick, Larry...his other brother Daryl or whomever he is.

Last edited by brinky72; 05/04/13.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

[Linked Image]

laugh

Originally Posted by brinky72

Hilarious ... wait, I believe the correct vernacular is ....LAFFIN!

Put a little L.L. Bean gear on him and there is just a little more than a slight resemblance to Boxer, Bigstick, Larry...his other brother Daryl or whomever he is.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image] Got me

Swifty
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Only cub has to chime in ......

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

ya wanna mimic Schmuck... then move to Craig AK and live it large, washing out your rifle in the streams......

No, I don't want to mimic anybody, especially a guy you're so fixated on. Might cause you to stomp your feet and go off on a tangent.

But I can appreciate good photography, especially when the subject is a 40" steelhead. Maybe it's because I understand what it takes to catch one as long as a rifle.

and I don't post photos for his manharem...

That's funny, I coulda sworn you just posted one on this very thread?? So you won't post any hunting or fishing pics on a hunting/fishing forum, but you'll complain about a guy posting pictures of his rifles and then post a photo you got off the web on a totally different subject in order to illustrate your "exploits."

Keep 'em coming.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 71 of 229 1 2 69 70 71 72 73 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1337Fungi, 10gaugemag, 72 invisible), 2,462 guests, and 1,198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,778
Posts18,477,015
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.